Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

THINGS CHANGE SO QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)

sakshi1 Senior Member
sakshi1
sakshi1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

the tables are turned.. when Sumer came no one are interested in Indira and Sumer but some people tried to pair them just to bash Indira... when i do the same it became crime and more over i didnot even bashed any and after the new entry alot of people really want RishTa so lets see what will happen in future
Inshi fans never ever welcome 3rd angle ... the table never ever truns for us it was and will be in the same place... we all know who welcome sumer[/QUOTE]

Yep Adinats ( sorry don't know your name).  Agree with you.    Table was never turned in  any direction, it was always pointing in one direction.  Who always welcome the new entry and try to pair them and give a new name also.  As an Inshi supporter it was very hard to digest. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-Anu_1adinats07Ranjinikishanforever.young

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

@preethi ji: i have already replied on that post, and i have justified the act of indira, we support InShi will do till the end Embarrassed check its first page 

thanks dear i will check it out...

may be on that day if i have seen more +Ve posts about Indira when she is called characterless then i might be neutral on this forum... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-mahkutty

Zen1 Groupbie
Zen1
Zen1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I feel all new entries serve a purpose for story lines and bring elements of freshness - I fail to understand how this would effect the actors / character credibilities, Rati and Sumit continue to be leads in the show. There is no discredit for anyone it's just adds spice to the dish of the show. It will be interesting to see Rishi and new character as it was interesting to Indira  with new characters -Indira retained her integrity and dignity with them.
sakshi1 Senior Member
sakshi1
sakshi1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi1

Inshi fans never ever welcome 3rd angle ... the table never ever truns for us it was and will be in the same place... we all know who welcome sumer

Yep Adinats ( sorry don't know your name).  Agree with you.    Table was never turned in  any direction, it was always pointing in one direction.  Who always welcome the new entry and try to pair them and give a new name also.  As an Inshi supporter it was very hard to digest. 
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi1

the tables are turned.. when Sumer came no one are interested in Indira and Sumer but some people tried to pair them just to bash Indira... when i do the same it became crime and more over i didnot even bashed any and after the new entry alot of people really want RishTa so lets see what will happen in future
Inshi fans never ever welcome 3rd angle ... the table never ever truns for us it was and will be in the same place... we all know who welcome sumer

[/QUOTE]

and yes even i know who made Sumer and Indira a pair... i still remember the names as well but donot want to reveal them... who didnot even left me without calling names

RishTa name is made by me but i am not the one encouraging the couple in this forum but many are encouraging the pair... even on FB Tongue

Edit
even i wonot be shocked to see the names who want INSHI together comments quite opposite on FB for new pair

chalo i am leaving now... after seeing Indira bashing i couldnot stop myself, all emotions broken suddenly... tomorrow a new day... bye everyone

Edited by preethimadhavg - 06 August 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-PureBliss

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

and yes even i know who made Sumer and Indira a pair... i still remember the names as well but donot want to reveal them... who didnot even left me without calling names

RishTa name is made by me but i am not the one encouraging the couple in this forum but many are encouraging the pair... even on FB Tongue
[/QUOTE]
Inshi fans r never encouraging the 3rd pair..mostly all know this.. mostly many has idea who r alwasy welcoming the new person in HD.
Tongue and lets not talk on assumptions

Edited by adinats07 - 06 August 2012 at 12:22pm
adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

atleast character bashing is fine or i am ok with... bec each has their own view on that character.. right or wrong doest matter.. bec they r fictional..CV r creator and they r the destoryer also of that character

but when people bash real people that is not acceptable by me..

Edited by adinats07 - 06 August 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-Rasha4evaayeen-Rinky-

-sumana- IF-Dazzler
-sumana-
-sumana-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
well Inshi are forever for me..
as a Inshi fan I never ever want any third person to enter thr life..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28adinats07Pari117

Go to top