Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

THINGS CHANGE SO QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by pari117

@preethi ji: i never had chance to talk to u, but here on this i will request you to check comments of InShian's like me n others, as we used to justify rishi, we are trying to justify indira too. nothing will happen to InShi come what may Smile

may be you too should read the topics again carefully where Indira is said "shameless" Smile
and i have not seen any one defending Indira when she is tagged characterless...

well there are no doubts, indira was shameless today. whether she was just lying or not. You can't insult ur love ones/husband/sibling/mother or father like this in front of someone else.  you can't call them selfish/deemak/ and say that u can divorce them if it will be necessary.

After all this, i still support indira, but the thing is she should have cleared it that she isn't pregnant.  Now coz her BT n her so called sister mandira.  coz of mandira this pregnancy confusion is getting even worst. Only Rishi is getting hurt in this, no one else.

I still support inshi, but if indira will keep representing his husband like that.(nakara, deemak, selfish)..then i don't think i'll be inshi fan anymore.

Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 06 August 2012 at 11:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-Ishiqa_luv_RatiAnu_1Pari117

sakshi1 Senior Member
sakshi1
sakshi1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

chill yaar... this is nothing new for me in this forum... rules changes when matter comes to Indira, so let it be... lets hope for the best

We know who are always excited about new entry.  We alsoknow  that some people have already  started the new name RisTa before the new entry of that person.  As an Inshi fan it was very hard to digest.   If one or two people write against them,  please don't include all the InShi fans are like that type.

Edited by sakshi1 - 06 August 2012 at 12:01pm

rosediya28Anu_1adinats07Pari117

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
[

I gave the name RishTa = Rishi + Shweta...

generally we do that in forum when Sameer came everyone gave SaRa and when Sumer came everyone gave the name SuRa and when SAmeer and mandira incident happen then also they got a new name then why not the new entry and Rishi get a name...

i didnot find any wrong in that...
[/QUOTE]

So atleast it is clear that who is welcoming  this new pair... we r not intested in this Rishta.. we r alwasy interested in INSHI only...sorry for us no rishta

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety91rosediya28-Surma-rupzgalAnu_1Ranjinikishansjj23Pari117

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

[

I gave the name RishTa = Rishi + Shweta...

generally we do that in forum when Sameer came everyone gave SaRa and when Sumer came everyone gave the name SuRa and when SAmeer and mandira incident happen then also they got a new name then why not the new entry and Rishi get a name...

i didnot find any wrong in that...

So atleast it is clear that who is welcoming  this new pair... we r not intested in this Rishta.. we r alwasy interested in INSHI only...sorry for us no rishta
[/QUOTE]

the tables are turned.. when Sumer came no one are interested in Indira and Sumer but some people tried to pair them just to bash Indira... when i do the same it became crime and more over i didnot even bashed any and after the new entry alot of people really want RishTa so lets see what will happen in future

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-mahkuttyPureBliss

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi1

chill yaar... this is nothing new for me in this forum... rules changes when matter comes to Indira, so let it be... lets hope for the best

We know who are always excited about new entry.  We alsoknow  that some people have already  started the new name RisTa before the new entry of that person.  As an Inshi fan it was very hard to digest.   If one or two people write against them,  please don't include all the InShi fans are like that type.

After Sameer, i think this is the new entry i am happy with... i am not that excited about Sumer as i never considered him as parallel lead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahkuttyPureBliss

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
]

well there are no doubts, indira was shameless today. whether she was just lying or not. You can't insult ur love ones/husband/sibling/mother or father like this in front of someone else.  you can't call them selfish/deemak/ and say that u can divorce them if it will be necessary.

After all this, i still support indira, but the thing is she should have cleared it that she isn't pregnant.  Now coz her BT n her so called sister mandira.  coz of mandira this pregnancy confusion is getting even worst. Only Rishi is getting hurt in this, no one else.

I still support inshi, but if indira will keep representing his husband like that.(nakara, deemak, selfish)..then i don't think i'll be inshi fan anymore.
[/QUOTE]
Wardha - this is mostly the problem with CV... if any new entry comes to give them the place they start utchering the leads.. this is nothing new for HD PH team

But here if we notice both r hurting each other.. she was not happy to say those words and this is hurting her.. and same thing one rishi come to know abt her problem he will also feel the same hurt, pain or anger.. end of the day both r in deep pain... but if indira atleast her pain will go along with her where as rishi will have to stay with that pain... but we know indira will not die and that willl hurt her more

Ishiqa_luv_RatiAnu_1Pari117..Bebolove..

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@preethi ji: i have already replied on that post, and i have justified the act of indira, we support InShi will do till the end Embarrassed check its first page 

Edited by pari117 - 06 August 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaadinats07-PD-

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

the tables are turned.. when Sumer came no one are interested in Indira and Sumer but some people tried to pair them just to bash Indira... when i do the same it became crime and more over i didnot even bashed any and after the new entry alot of people really want RishTa so lets see what will happen in future
[/QUOTE]
Inshi fans never ever welcome 3rd angle ... the table never ever truns for us it was and will be in the same place... we all know who welcome sumer

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-Anu_1ayeenRanjinikishanPari117

Go to top