Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

THINGS CHANGE SO QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

sakshi1 Senior Member
sakshi1
sakshi1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

I think no body is bashing Indira here.  Majority are inshi supporters.  We really felt sad by seeing today episode.  Our beloved InShi are in such a mess.  Both indira and Rishi are in fault.  Indira hid the BT from Rishi and Rishi is unable to get the vibes of Indira mentioning again and again of dying…

But one thing was definitely seemed out of place.  As Indira knows how Rishi nature is, how much he cares and loves his shrimatiji, they should not have given such a harsh words dialoge to indira to say about Rishi.  This was CVS FAULT.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28Anu_1ayeenRasha4eva

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyrati

inshi fans are still there dont worryWink
there r many post for inshi.. but no1 noticed that.. but that one or two people who posted negative.. mattered a lot and is given importance
-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Inshi Forever yaar inshi ke bina HD dekhne main koi interest nahi. inshi hai to hd hai. Inshi rocks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28Anu_1adinats07

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by pari117

@preethi ji: i never had chance to talk to u, but here on this i will request you to check comments of InShian's like me n others, as we used to justify rishi, we are trying to justify indira too. nothing will happen to InShi come what may Smile

may be you too should read the topics again carefully where Indira is said "shameless" Smile
and i have not seen any one defending Indira when she is tagged characterless...
on the characterless poll u can find out many of us disagreeing, coming on to the post u r talking i will comment now, do check, may be i didnt checked that post till yet Smile
and because of few i think we all must not be blamed na Smile
thats all, no more clarifications from my side

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

@preethi ji: i never had chance to talk to u, but here on this i will request you to check comments of InShian's like me n others, as we used to justify rishi, we are trying to justify indira too. nothing will happen to InShi come what may Smile

may be you too should read the topics again carefully where Indira is said "shameless" Smile
and i have not seen any one defending Indira when she is tagged characterless...
on the characterless poll u can find out many of us disagreeing, coming on to the post u r talking i will comment now, do check, may be i didnt checked that post till yet Smile
yes pari i totally agree .. with that poll.. no one agreed and mostly no1 supported.. but may be few do not notice positive post and only see what they want... PLus this new name Rista.. who has given and who is using the most in all their post and comment.. by reading the post we can come to know who r more in the favour or Rishta or what ever name was given to the new entrant

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-Anu_1aadksamrudhi.rRanjinikishan

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

preeti is not blaming all set of ppl n maybe u hvent seen those n number of posts in vich indu was bashed like...just becoz new entry was sameer n fans r pairing opposite indira now the same case is vid rishi the new entry is for rishi n now we r going to see theirs side of story so ppl r praising thm thts realy ggod thing even i m also see this story of his past n at last all knows inshi is goin to be together,,the same situation was at that time,,she is just talking about views of this forum ppls..thats all from my side

....vula_kv....-PD-mahkuttyPureBliss

sjj23 IF-Sizzlerz
sjj23
sjj23

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
HD  is incomplete witout inshi and plz read previous topices  mostly people said that thy want only inshi Embarrassed

rosediya28Ishiqa_luv_RatiAnu_1..Bebolove..

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

yes pari i totally agree .. with that poll.. no one agreed and mostly no1 supported.. but may be few do not notice positive post and only see what they want... PLus this new name Rista.. who has given and who is using the most in all their post and comment.. by reading the post we can come to know who r more in the favour or Rishta or what ever name was given to the new entrant

I gave the name RishTa = Rishi + Shweta...

generally we do that in forum when Sameer came everyone gave SaRa and when Sumer came everyone gave the name SuRa and when SAmeer and mandira incident happen then also they got a new name then why not the new entry and Rishi get a name...

i didnot find any wrong in that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PureBliss

Go to top