THINGS CHANGE SO QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Rinky-

oh really? what have you done to stop it? πŸ˜³

Hmm...

Veena sis is busy planning ways to stop it, and I suggested her Mafia style . Do you like it ?   :)

To Warda: I really admire you . Being a Rati fan , you are still able to distinguish between the character and her as you don't mix Rati with Indira . This is really praiseworthy !

Edited by -Ace- - 11 years ago
Wow what a hypocrisy! People who claim to be inshi fans..bash indira no matter what and support rishi even if he's wrong.I really want rishta to happen so that people arent forced to love a character they cant stand. Atleast we indu fans have never made a false claim lol
Originally posted by -Ace-

Hmm...

Veena sis is busy planning ways to stop it, and I suggested her Mafia style . Do you like it ?   :)

No wonder they are too many mafias in the forum these days and I certainly like itπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Ace-

Hmm...

To Warda: I really admire you . Being a Rati fan , you are still able to distinguish between the character and her as you don't mix Rati with Indira . This is really praiseworthy !

Aww ace😳, such a beautiful thought! u understand me so well.  yes i love rati.  n i don't like to mix indira with rati.. indira is just a character which Rati is playing. And the cv's have control over the character, thats why they make her wrong and people fail to distinguish between the character and the actor.

Thank you so much once againπŸ˜ƒ
^^ im fine with the fact that you feel this way, but why target others. you think rishi is right does not mean everyone rati fans have to feel this way, to be the right type of fan. not talking about othors but i support indu, knowing the differens between reel and real very well. 😊 Edited by aishoo - 11 years ago
It only means one thing, that Rati is playing her role a tad bit too convincingly. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

It only means one thing, that Rati is playing her role a tad bit too convincingly.πŸ˜†

yaa she does everything so convincingly πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Yah that it is hard for her fans to distinguish real from reel. πŸ˜† Oh her poor fans! πŸ€£ 
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Yah that it is hard for her fans to distinguish real from reel.πŸ˜†Oh her poor fans!🀣

poor us we are blinded by love πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†