Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ace-

That was quite a bit of personal attack !  I believe as an adult we can debate without going personal , and I believe we have that much maturity at least !

Thank you for ur support ace😊
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Only two words InShi rocksss !!!!!
Newentry or no new entry it change nothing for me, Indira and Rishy are made for each other...cant imagine or see one of them with someone else..
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahkutty

@Bold... what you mean by that ?  You are taking too much liberty these days Wardha in bashing Indira... I know you have a strong staunch of supporters backing you and nobody dares to question you, don't take liberty in bashing Indira... you once called her characterless and I didn't reply to that... but you are again here calling her shameless without understanding what context Indu was explaining her stand to that manager to convince him. 

As a viewer you have the benefit to know what exactly is going on, but as a character Indu doesn't and read her from that point of view, before you stop jumping on her with your conclusions.

Indu needs 25 lakhs, can Rishi being her husband get that money for her ? the answer is big no... and INdu knows how to take care of individual needs of the family and including Rishi and Rishi should have spoken to her directly than going to the organizers to expel her, this is what hurt her the most and she was right in her assessment that husband don't like their wives climbing their ladder beyond them.  It is her fate that she has got a husband who can't support her financially but now fails to even support her decisions without knowing the righ reasons behind that.

Just a thought @bold.  I thought Indira was a strong, independent woman.  Why should she, or any woman for that matter, expect her husband to support her financially?  Would you have Indira rather married someone for money and depend on them to provide for her needs? There should be inter-dependence in a relationship, not complete dependance from either side.  If women want to be treated as equals and "climb ladders beyond men," then they should carry their own burdens as equals as well (which Indira does btw).  And I would say its her choice rather than her fate.  A wise choice?  that's for each to decide. 
Edited by Walden - 11 years ago
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when mrunal and abhinav entries were there in the show,ppl were so worried abt INSHI.Thy dnt want sameer or sumer and Indira at all.Many fans commented in such a way that the fan of Mrunal and abhinav were hurt.People who liked the new entries were even bashed in some way or the other.I am sorry to write this,but it happened in the forum here.
  And now i am surprised that ppl are ok with the new entry.Now no one is bothered for Inshi now????????????????????.People are saying that now they want to see only rishi and the new entry.And once again Indira bashing has been started here.
  I always fail to understand fans here.So in this confusion of understanding fan feelings here,there comments ,bashing of Indira I have made this post
ruhin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahkutty

@Bold... what you mean by that ?  You are taking too much liberty these days Wardha in bashing Indira... I know you have a strong staunch of supporters backing you and nobody dares to question you, don't take liberty in bashing Indira... you once called her characterless and I didn't reply to that... but you are again here calling her shameless without understanding what context Indu was explaining her stand to that manager to convince him. 

As a viewer you have the benefit to know what exactly is going on, but as a character Indu doesn't and read her from that point of view, before you stop jumping on her with your conclusions.

Indu needs 25 lakhs, can Rishi being her husband get that money for her ? the answer is big no... and INdu knows how to take care of individual needs of the family and including Rishi and Rishi should have spoken to her directly than going to the organizers to expel her, this is what hurt her the most and she was right in her assessment that husband don't like their wives climbing their ladder beyond them.  It is her fate that she has got a husband who can't support her financially but now fails to even support her decisions without knowing the righ reasons behind that.

Indu needs 25 lakhs, can Rishi being her husband get that money for her ? the answer is big no... 

My Pov.  If Indira did not hide the truth and let Rishi know the exact reason on why she wants 25 lac, then definitely Rishi would have done some thing to arrange that money.   He always helped Indira, solved many of her hurdles and stick with her through thick and thin situations.  

It is her fate that she has got a husband who can't support her financially but now fails to even support her decisions without knowing the righ reasons behind that.

I don't agree with that.  He is now supporting her . But he don't know the the actual reason for need of money.  He thinks why his srimatiji has suddenly become so much greed for money 

but now fails to even support her decisions without knowing the righ reasons behind that.

He always supported her views, helped her and even embraced the love she has for her family.  Even in today episode he felt bad for her as he is trying to shatter her dreams.
 Hopefully you saw today's episode.  When he came back home around 5 am in the morning.  He said he went to give certificate, but he could not give it.  As he cannot see her dreams  being shattered.  I don't want to be obstacle in your path.  I want you to be always happy.  I want to give you all the happiness of the world.  But you have put our baby's safety at stake. As he still don't know  that his shrimatiji is not pregnant, he is thinking how can she participate in the dance competion know about being pregnant.  
He don't know the real reason behind it know, if he know then he will definetly support her decisions.

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: adinats07

atleast character bashing is fine or i am ok with... bec each has their own view on that character.. right or wrong doest matter.. bec they r fictional..CV r creator and they r the destoryer also of that character

but when people bash real people that is not acceptable by me..

oh really? what have you done to stop it? ðŸ˜³
simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now no one is bothered for Inshi now????????????????????
just by reading few comments how can u say this? Pls read all the comments in all the post.
I was, i am & i will be always one of the inshi fans.
....Diya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rishi & Indira are two wheels of HD.
 We luv both. INSHI forever 😳
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The sad thing is some fans bashing Indira now immediately after thy new cv's pairing rishi with the new entrant.I dnt want to mention the particular post or the people who commented like thatbut many have seen that i think.
 when mrunal and abhinav entries were there in the show,ppl were so worried abt INSHI.Thy dnt want sameer or sumer and Indira at all.Many fans commented in such a way that the fan of Mrunal and abhinav were hurt.People who liked the new entries were even bashed in some way or the other.I am sorry to write this,but it happened in the forum here.
  And now i am surprised that ppl are ok with the new entry.Now no one is bothered for Inshi now????????????????????.People are saying that now they want to see only rishi and the new entry.And once again Indira bashing has been started here.
  I always fail to understand fans here.So in this confusion of understanding fan feelings here,there comments ,bashing of Indira, I have made this post.
manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after knowing the truth  of BT rishi will be shattered ,For his wife sake he was on fast without taking anything and made breakfast to indu. he luvs her un conditionally. Indira too luvs him but for she couldn't left her fly like Rishi,she cannot leave her responsibility rather Rishi has never denied for this,He  in fact always considered sharma fly as his own.Still 16 days left ,How to drag the story  by simply sharma fly's in efficiency and indu tackling it. So the new entry make inshi Bond Strong, Pati patni ke beech mu hona nai baat nahin but it will not be be permanent,
where there is luv and possesiveness there will be some MU will become dilute when communication link becums OK,
Inshi cannot be seperable