THINGS CHANGE SO QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
      I dnt know whether my post is against anyone's feelings or forum rules,but i felt i should write this post after seeing a post here in the forum and also the comments for that post.
       The sad thing is some fans bashing Indira now immediately after thy new cv's pairing rishi with the new entrant.I dnt want to mention the particular post or the people who commented like thatbut many have seen that i think.
 when mrunal and abhinav entries were there in the show,ppl were so worried abt INSHI.Thy dnt want sameer or sumer and Indira at all.Many fans commented in such a way that the fan of Mrunal and abhinav were hurt.People who liked the new entries were even bashed in some way or the other.I am sorry to write this,but it happened in the forum here.
  And now i am surprised that ppl are ok with the new entry.Now no one is bothered for Inshi now???????????????????? like they are so worried during Mrunal and Abhinav entries..People are saying that now they want to see only rishi and the new entry.

I dnt say that ppl shouldnot like/support the new pair or new entry but they should not bash the actors or characters in the show just bcoz thy dnt like .
  I always fail to understand fans here.So in this confusion of understanding fan feelings here,there comments ,bashing of Indira, I have made this post.

Note and request to all fans is that my post is not intended for any arguments or fights or fuel adding things.But sometimes its surprising to see things changing very quickly.And Through my post I would like to request that plz dnt bash any character.Be it Indira,Rishi or any new entries in the show.

Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago
go through all the comments in each posts, the supporters of InShi are still there and supporting them with whole heart 😊
chill yaar... this is nothing new for me in this forum... rules changes when matter comes to Indira, so let it be... lets hope for the best

Ramya, requesting to read all the topics and the anwers to that post  be4 u post any topic. Here there r many who will add fuel to ur post nowπŸ˜‰

@preethi ji: i never had chance to talk to u, but here on this i will request you to check comments of InShian's like me n others, as we used to justify rishi, we are trying to justify indira too. nothing will happen to InShi come what may 😊
WE LOVE INSHI ALOT...like to see them always together...they rock!!!!
Originally posted by pari117

@preethi ji: i never had chance to talk to u, but here on this i will request you to check comments of InShian's like me n others, as we used to justify rishi, we are trying to justify indira too. nothing will happen to InShi come what may 😊

may be you too should read the topics again carefully where Indira is said "shameless" πŸ˜Š
and i have not seen any one defending Indira when she is tagged characterless...
Originally posted by pari117

πŸ˜’  people can never notice good post.. but yes that two or three negative post makes few people lots of difference... πŸ˜› wished we had many people here in forum instead of adding fuel trying to make others understand...

But yes INSHI will have to be together and they will be

I think no body is bashing Indira here.  Majority are inshi supporters.  We really felt sad by seeing today episode.  Our beloved InShi are in such a mess.  Both indira and Rishi are in fault.  Indira hid the BT from Rishi and Rishi is unable to get the vibes of Indira mentioning again and again of dying…

But one thing was definitely seemed out of place.  As Indira knows how Rishi nature is, how much he cares and loves his shrimatiji, they should not have given such a harsh words dialoge to indira to say about Rishi.  This was CVS FAULT.

Originally posted by dreamyrati

inshi fans are still there dont worryπŸ˜‰
there r many post for inshi.. but no1 noticed that.. but that one or two people who posted negative.. mattered a lot and is given importance