India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

THINGS CHANGE SO QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
      I dnt know whether my post is against anyone's feelings or forum rules,but i felt i should write this post after seeing a post here in the forum and also the comments for that post.
       The sad thing is some fans bashing Indira now immediately after thy new cv's pairing rishi with the new entrant.I dnt want to mention the particular post or the people who commented like thatbut many have seen that i think.
 when mrunal and abhinav entries were there in the show,ppl were so worried abt INSHI.Thy dnt want sameer or sumer and Indira at all.Many fans commented in such a way that the fan of Mrunal and abhinav were hurt.People who liked the new entries were even bashed in some way or the other.I am sorry to write this,but it happened in the forum here.
  And now i am surprised that ppl are ok with the new entry.Now no one is bothered for Inshi now???????????????????? like they are so worried during Mrunal and Abhinav entries..People are saying that now they want to see only rishi and the new entry.

I dnt say that ppl shouldnot like/support the new pair or new entry but they should not bash the actors or characters in the show just bcoz thy dnt like .
  I always fail to understand fans here.So in this confusion of understanding fan feelings here,there comments ,bashing of Indira, I have made this post.

Note and request to all fans is that my post is not intended for any arguments or fights or fuel adding things.But sometimes its surprising to see things changing very quickly.And Through my post I would like to request that plz dnt bash any character.Be it Indira,Rishi or any new entries in the show.

Edited by ramya567 - 07 August 2012 at 8:09am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRatirosediya28kaya123ratibob007mokshashreeriyakhangopi06-Gunners-.FALTU.....vula_kv....Rasha4eva....Diya....--jiya--Prada_176Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-mahkuttyloveinshi-PD-AblazedEnigma..-Neha04-Heema22.ByGod.NancyPureBlissSilent.Dreamer

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
go through all the comments in each posts, the supporters of InShi are still there and supporting them with whole heart Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28-Surma-light_28Anu_1riyakhansamrudhi.rRasha4eva....Diya....adinats07loveinshiHeema22-Neha04-..Bebolove..

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
chill yaar... this is nothing new for me in this forum... rules changes when matter comes to Indira, so let it be... lets hope for the best

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28mokshashreeriyakhankheya-mayur....vula_kv....Rasha4eva--jiya--....Diya....mahkuttyHeema22Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-Silent.DreamerPureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Ramya, requesting to read all the topics and the anwers to that post  be4 u post any topic. Here there r many who will add fuel to ur post nowWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vicaev-Surma-Anu_1Pari117..Bebolove..

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@preethi ji: i never had chance to talk to u, but here on this i will request you to check comments of InShian's like me n others, as we used to justify rishi, we are trying to justify indira too. nothing will happen to InShi come what may Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28light_28Anu_1samrudhi.r....vula_kv....Rasha4evaadinats07-PD-Heema22..Bebolove..

hitler4000 Senior Member
hitler4000
hitler4000

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
WE LOVE INSHI ALOT...like to see them always together...they rock!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007Anu_1adinats07Heema22..Bebolove..

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

@preethi ji: i never had chance to talk to u, but here on this i will request you to check comments of InShian's like me n others, as we used to justify rishi, we are trying to justify indira too. nothing will happen to InShi come what may Smile

may be you too should read the topics again carefully where Indira is said "shameless" Smile
and i have not seen any one defending Indira when she is tagged characterless...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreekheya-mayur....vula_kv....Rasha4evamahkuttyAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-PureBlissSilent.Dreamer

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

Disapprove  people can never notice good post.. but yes that two or three negative post makes few people lots of difference... Tongue wished we had many people here in forum instead of adding fuel trying to make others understand...

But yes INSHI will have to be together and they will be

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28Anu_1ayeenShivuNozziePari117

Go to top