Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

DK: Hero of the Day !! (Page 3)

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by un786

That is not fair.  I had my whole reply written and when I clicked post, it deleted it ALL saying that as a "newbi" I can't post a relpy that has a link in it!  That is ok, but why did it have to delete my whole reply!Cry

@ jdronamraju

I am really confused now.  I just went back and looked at the Pavitra Rishta Eposide 840 (2nd Aug. 2012) on youtube so see if he really was shot in the back.  If you look from 15:58-16:48, you can she Arjun getting shot and falling down.  But as Purvi is leaving he is holding his leg in agony.  Watch it and tell me what you think.  It is driving me crazy because I feel like I missed something major that day.  (I know that is silly of me, but it's a big Arvi moment!)

Thanks

Hi hun,

I know ur comment was directed at Jyothi,  but just wanted to tell you, the 2nd time Arjun was shot was in the August 3rd episode - at the beginning (1st part).  That's where u have to look for the 2nd shooting.

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

That is not fair.  I had my whole reply written and when I clicked post, it deleted it ALL saying that as a "newbi" I can't post a relpy that has a link in it!  That is ok, but why did it have to delete my whole reply!Cry

@ jdronamraju

I am really confused now.  I just went back and looked at the Pavitra Rishta Eposide 840 (2nd Aug. 2012) on youtube so see if he really was shot in the back.  If you look from 15:58-16:48, you can she Arjun getting shot and falling down.  But as Purvi is leaving he is holding his leg in agony.  Watch it and tell me what you think.  It is driving me crazy because I feel like I missed something major that day.  (I know that is silly of me, but it's a big Arvi moment!)

Thanks
I will look at it again when i get a chance to do it and let u know.. no worries... i just wrote what i kind of deduced for myself..becuase I was totally confused too..:)
Just saw Ash's post. The leg was for the first shot, but the second one was for hte back, i think..anyways..will confirm again..

Edited by jdronamraju - 06 August 2012 at 2:01pm
un786 Groupbie
un786
un786

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
You girls are so sweet.  Thank you for not letting me go crazy!

But now I swear I am loosing my mind because I just looked at the Aug. 3rd part like 4 times and Arjun is running away with Purvi holding her hand and holding his hurt leg with the other hand.  And then Vishnu shots and it hits his LEG and blood goes all over the place, it zooms to the buttlet wound and he falls with Purvi screaming his name. Then the cop guys is like "i'll get the ambulance..."

Shocked

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

You girls are so sweet.  Thank you for not letting me go crazy!

But now I swear I am loosing my mind because I just looked at the Aug. 3rd part like 4 times and Arjun is running away with Purvi holding her hand and holding his hurt leg with the other hand.  And then Vishnu shots and it hits his LEG and blood goes all over the place, it zooms to the buttlet wound and he falls with Purvi screaming his name. Then the cop guys is like "i'll get the ambulance..."

Shocked

Ure welcome my dear - whats ur name?

A piece of advice to you -  don't try to find the logic in PR - U will drive urself crazy. lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Jyothi, right on the mark. Lunatic family it is. Manav disappointed me the most, with Tej a close second. What idiocy is that to allow Ovi to talk like that?
Damodar has long been a goner, man just talks, does nothing concrete.
Will be back to re-read :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123abhimgDarlynejdronamraju

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Jyothi, did you hear Arjun telling his dad in the hospital he needs to talk to Manav uncle? I am sure there is a catch tomorrow :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneAshlaika

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Jyothi, did you hear Arjun telling his dad in the hospital he needs to talk to Manav uncle? I am sure there is a catch tomorrow :(
This is exactly was my thought which i mentioned in Tanya dear BU,Will there be a twist tomorrow...Arjun mentioned he wanted to talk to Manav(I think he mentioned today as well)...could there be a twist that shows Arjun says to Archu tomorrow that "yes I will marry Purvi but before that I want to talk to Manav uncle.."...I am not sure but there is a probability like that..After all they are trying to making Arjun character follow the route of old Manav...so will CV' try to get a twist here tomorrow and show Arjun n Purvi trying their step to expose the truth n unite Arman before the Soham track starts...Not sure...CV's can do anything for TRP's. as KBC is starting now..Anything high drama will be CV's focus I guess with KBC coming [email protected] 9 PM slot s competitor.They have done it before during IPL season as well...so wont be surprised..

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 August 2012 at 3:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlynesoapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Jyothi, DK will be a bigger hero in my eyes if he goes and tells Manav that he was the one who jumped the gun, his son had never been in love with Ovi and had wanted out and had told him the day of the engagement itself. So many misunderstandings will be cleared.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgDarlyneJaishankar

Go to top