Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jyothi, right on the mark. Lunatic family it is. Manav disappointed me the most, with Tej a close second. What idiocy is that to allow Ovi to talk like that?
Damodar has long been a goner, man just talks, does nothing concrete.
Will be back to re-read :)
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Jyothi, did you hear Arjun telling his dad in the hospital he needs to talk to Manav uncle? I am sure there is a catch tomorrow :(
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Jyothi, did you hear Arjun telling his dad in the hospital he needs to talk to Manav uncle? I am sure there is a catch tomorrow :(

This is exactly was my thought which i mentioned in Tanya dear BU,Will there be a twist tomorrow...Arjun mentioned he wanted to talk to Manav(I think he mentioned today as well)...could there be a twist that shows Arjun says to Archu tomorrow that "yes I will marry Purvi but before that I want to talk to Manav uncle.."...I am not sure but there is a probability like that..After all they are trying to making Arjun character follow the route of old Manav...so will CV' try to get a twist here tomorrow and show Arjun n Purvi trying their step to expose the truth n unite Arman before the Soham track starts...Not sure...CV's can do anything for TRP's. as KBC is starting now..Anything high drama will be CV's focus I guess with KBC coming in.@ 9 PM slot s competitor.They have done it before during IPL season as well...so wont be surprised..
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Jyothi, DK will be a bigger hero in my eyes if he goes and tells Manav that he was the one who jumped the gun, his son had never been in love with Ovi and had wanted out and had told him the day of the engagement itself. So many misunderstandings will be cleared.
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jahnvi,
Yes, i did hear that. since he said it in the hospital I think it could be just to apologize to manav as he barged into the rescue attempt even after manav saying no to him. As far as precap, he could be just shell shocked at this sudden change from Archana and is puzzled bec he doesnt know that DK talked to her yet. so, must be thinking about the challenge. Let us hope that is all it is for now !! I am worried about the manav angle but let us not go there for now !!
We have enough to worry about what the crazy chic is going to do, maybe to Purvi, who knows :(
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jyothi, DK will be a bigger hero in my eyes if he goes and tells Manav that he was the one who jumped the gun, his son had never been in love with Ovi and had wanted out and had told him the day of the engagement itself. So many misunderstandings will be cleared.

Probably, but for today he is still the hero. !! else, can u imagine when this is gonna end .. Challenge nonsense !! Somehow, i have this feeling that for ovi and gang, including Manav, nothing will be enough to get off their lunatic treadmill !! Partially, dK did tell manav on that horrible day that he knew that Arjun loves Purvi, didnt he? Or something like that, when Manav slapped Arjun?
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Did he? need to re-watch. Yes, Ovi has gone bonkers, she is seriously scaring me. And I am mad at Tej today, how dare she? Sachin at least just said how much are you making her cry, Tej was awful.

On second and third watch, Manav wasn't too bad, he did tell Ovi that guy is not for you, you are not marrying him but Savita had to lull her crazy granddaughter into a false sense of comfort and then Archana had to say what she did. Even then Manav tried to stop both Archana and Ovi from getting at each other but when Archana persisted, he still didn't say no merely that he had nothing to do with Arjun or Purvi. His hurt and anger are understandable, someone needs to explain to him and that someone has to be DK.Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Probably, but for today he is still the hero. !! else, can u imagine when this is gonna end .. Challenge nonsense !! Somehow, i have this feeling that for ovi and gang, including Manav, nothing will be enough to get off their lunatic treadmill !! Partially, dK did tell manav on that horrible day that he knew that Arjun loves Purvi, didnt he? Or something like that, when Manav slapped Arjun?

Exactly Janhvi that someone has to be DK.He has to for the wonderful mess he created and left to Australia.
DK just said he knew it but never mentioned the details..How is one suppose to come to any conclusion with partial truth..Dk has never explained the actual situation what happened before he went to Australia and how Arjun told him everything before and the engagement idea was his and not Arjun..Manav clearly mentioned "IF you had told me before I would have not gone so far.."..So clear communication gap from DK for going to Australia and not caring about what might happen and totally putting everyone in spot of bother especially Archu...DK is responsible too for this mess and MU and he needs to have a talk with Manav to clear out this MU.Unless he explains the situation nothing can happen.
DK n Manav are like family for 20 years.The bond of DK - Manav n Archu -Ashna is very special and DK needs to trust that bond have a one - one talk now..Its high time..
Enough of anything and everything wrong happening falling under Archu's head always.She is a human being too..Just fed up with the non-sense of Archu getting dragged to everything under the sun and bashed to the core.DK mentioned he knows its going to be tough for Archu ,I also hope he realizes that him talking like today sensibly with Archu,the same done with Manav and exposing the actual facts to him will surely clear lot of MU.
And Manav is not someone who does not understand love.The reason DK liked Manav n Archu was coz of their PR and DK- Ashna loved them for the good human beings they were and also for the undoubted love they had between each other. Ashana always wanted herself and DK to be like Arman (those days DK was totally into business and very introvert cool dude) .
So if Manav is stated the facts ,damn sure he will understand and he himself said to Archu "marriage between 2 persons should not take place without love in it" and he stands by it.He will surely understand..Just need the sensible DK like today to have a good talk with Manav along with Arjun
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Jahnvi,
Yes, i did hear that. since he said it in the hospital I think it could be just to apologize to manav as he barged into the rescue attempt even after manav saying no to him. As far as precap, he could be just shell shocked at this sudden change from Archana and is puzzled bec he doesnt know that DK talked to her yet. so, must be thinking about the challenge. Let us hope that is all it is for now !! I am worried about the manav angle but let us not go there for now !!
We have enough to worry about what the crazy chic is going to do, maybe to Purvi, who knows :(

Jyothi, I am thinking same that Arjun wants to say sorry to his Manav uncle for going after him and putting evryone's life in danger. 😊
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Doing a quick read and run between stops.

Loved your post Jyothi!

DK rocked today... now if he could only impart some of his wisdom on Manav 😊

I also love Arjun's 'home away from home' - Casa Del Medico - Purvi M.D. to the rescue 😍

More trouble on the way for Archana? Can't this woman catch a break?