India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

DK: Hero of the Day !!

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
For me, the hero of the day is DK, definitely...!!

Granted that Archana has realised Arjun-Purvi's love, and is ready to accept it, but it is DK who is instrumental in her going down the path. If you think about it, even after knowing that Arjun has risked his life for Purvi, when Arjun says that he has to complete his sharth, Archana was mum, other than to agree to Purvi's plaintive request that Arjun stay in their house to recuperate. This does not in anyway say that she was ok with their relationship, it could have been more out of gratitude for Arjun rescuing Purvi.

DK's strategy to convice Archana was awesome !! I liked the way, he took the opportunity to talk to Archana, absolved her out of her guilt, that he understood why she did it but, NOW, that his son has achieved his goal, asked for the reward !! It was also a smart move that he told Archana  that Arjun and Purvi are wary of your reaction when she was puzzled as to why they did not tell her. That also made Archana take a pause !! Got her thinking really hard !! He did what Arjun would not do in this situation, told Archana the reality of Arjun's mehnat and what happened to it. DK did it all so decently, that one does not have a choice in that situation. This is how a father should be !! He acted only when his son really needed help. He has never hovered over him, coddled him, over protected him. He let his son choose his path to gain his love, but when the need arose, he rose up to the speak !! For that alone, kudos to DK from me today !! ClapClap

Credit to Archana, ofcourse, now that she knows the truth, that Arjun has earned what she has challenged him to, she went back in time, and realised that yes, Arjun does love Purvi, and what he feels for her is for real. But, the disappointing part is that she did not do it until she knew that he made the money. That irks me a little bit. That should not have mattered to her, saving her daughter should have been suffice alone. For Arjun, proving his point, yes, should matter. But, it should not have for Archana. But, well, all said and done, as long as she accepts it, I guess no complaints.

I applaud her not for this, but more for standing upto Ovi and telling her the reality. It was then that I thought she deserved my applause more. Even though, she did it for a few mins before dissolving into tears, she still did it. For that alone, kudos to Archana..She did what the rest of the lunatic family did not do for Ovi. Tell her the reality. That you cannot change your fate..So, here u go, Archana..Clap.

I just dont have words to describe my disgust at the rest of the D-family, the way they let Ovi go on and on...It is very puzzling that the family doesnt realize how ready she is for the loony bin...Pardon me, for saying so, I know that this is going to drive some forum members up the wall. What else do you call her rant?
What's with Manav? Why couldnt he just say, Arjun doesnt want you, instead of how can you still want to marry that guy??? What is this guy I wonder? Can he not see which path his daughter is going on? It is just ridiculous how they are encouraing her behavior...Teju, Sachin...aaah...dont even want to talk about them.. Why does Damodar say anything to Archana, if you cant say anything encouraging, just dont. He is just adding to her misery predicting doom... Such a lunatic family, I tell you...

The Precap, what was the expression on Arjun's face? Is he shocked or is he going to go all mahaan and say he needs Manav's approval? I  hope not, else I will go and shake the living day lights out of him..for sure...

BTW, very glad of the shift of Arjun's home Embarrassed... very convenient, dont you think?? Wink

Edited by jdronamraju - 06 August 2012 at 11:54am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha23ana-123recoupdolce123JamuxninetosixashabhimgaviaanyavgiripyrarkhnamitagloryzadittySoapgirl--Jenelle--Darlyneramki1Axiomriniiiialiasoapwatcher1Ashlaikapreetipcsashashyamrelentless.style14

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hi Jyothi,

Very nice analysis.After today's epi its offical that Archu has accepted Arvi's relation but the repercussions has already started..
 Damn how much more misery can a human being take.Is Ekta trying to say Archu is not human being and a misery taking machine Ouch..Feel so bad for Anki here to have to portray a misery filled woman with no iota happiness always..Kudos to Anki for pulling this so well StarI just hope Arvi also realize Archu's circumstance here n support her in the upcoming storm.I think the situation is paying way to a circumstance where Arvi might see that something is not right and even though Archu has accepted their relationship ,Archu seems to be depressed.With the Arman divorce track approaching,I think things might get interesting here .
I disagree that Archu was thinking about money..Knowing her Money was not her priorty.Her circumstance was such that when Arjun said "I did not complete challenge yet" and with everyone looking @ her ,how she is suppose to react with sword on her head..She needed some time to recollect and before she could DK also rightly talked to her.so I totally disagree that she accepted Arvi after DK talking to her.Sorry but cannot agree here.It did help the cause but money aspect she was no way thinking.Cant agree on that.
Guess its going to be some time before Manav realizes that Ovi needs a big reality check. I felt the timing of Archu announcing Arvi's approval at D's was somewhere not right.When already Ovi was in a unstable state and behaving like mad, I thought she could have waited a bit and let Manav alone know this first but in a sense its also good that the entire D's know it now.The whole D's clan blind support for Ovi  is making matter worse here.(I think entire D clan knows that Arjun cannot be Ovi but it seems they are all afraid to make Ovi realize this as they feel she might do something to her especially Manav .Manav has to take a stand now for at least Ovi's sake before she turns totally mad and give her a reality check instead of just worrying for her safety.)
I think Manav has accepted the reality of Arvi and I believe he knows that he cannot have Ovi married to Arjun as Arjun does not love her.I think his anger over Arjun n Purvi is still there which is not allowing him to accept it whole-heartedly. Its going to take some time..Manav still is unaware of lot of truths especially about Purvi.I think Purvi talking to Manav is going to be a key here.She needs to open out and explain the real situation to Manav and clear the MU.
Archu is in serious trouble now. I thought Manav's support will there but guess not when it comes to Ovi.
So the significant posture of Arman holding Purvi n OVi respectively on Friday is playing the role and this is going to be the basis of the divorce track I guess..Its getting to be interesting..I think Arjun and Purvi might eventually try to do something for the divorce track . I think in coming episodes Manav might realize that Ovi's madness indeed cannot be satisfied and accept Arvi in full swing.Time and Cv's will tell how this is going to happen with the major divorce track coming up.

PS : Arjun and Purvi would want Manav's approval and its obvious why..And Archu's depression might make them realize why as well ..There is still plenty of truth that needs to come out and hope in the upcoming epis Archu gets some peace for a change.

PS : Looks like Archu looked stunning as usual ,will watch it just for her later Smile..Amazing acting by Anki and Shruthi today...Clap..

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 August 2012 at 11:41am
jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Jai,
Thanks for your comments... But, I do not agree to this:
Guess its going to be some time before Manav realizes that Ovi needs a big reality check. I felt the timing of Archu announcing Arvi's approval at D's was somewhere not right.When already Ovi was in a unstable state and behaving like mad, I thought she could have waited a bit and let Manav alone know this first but in a sense its also good that the entire D's know it now.The whole D's clan blind support for Ovi  is making matter worse here

There is never a right time for this. The earlier, the better. Didnt you see how bad of a shape Ovi is in? The more the delay, the worse it can get. It is already too late. I was really taken aback at Manav's reaction to both Ovi's rant and also Archana's response. As far as Ovi, why does he not tell her that Arjun will never be hers..So far, he hasnt done it even once. All he says that he is not the right person for you, how can you think of marrying him etc. That is the worse way to go with Ovi. Just tell her plainly that Arjun will not and will never be yours. He has not done this once. That is why, I think what Archana did was right. Atleast, even for a  brief moment, she had the gumption to stand up in that house, and say it to Ovi. It is a different matter, that she goes off in her usual style later with Manav, begging and pleading to understand her.

yes, the misery starts for Archana.. But, this is expected.. She needs to get a backbone to stand up to that family... I am not sure when and how she will get it...if at all...

Jyothi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapgirldolce123adittyDarlynesunflower52Ashlaikasashashyam

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Jai,
Thanks for your comments... But, I do not agree to this:
Guess its going to be some time before Manav realizes that Ovi needs a big reality check. I felt the timing of Archu announcing Arvi's approval at D's was somewhere not right.When already Ovi was in a unstable state and behaving like mad, I thought she could have waited a bit and let Manav alone know this first but in a sense its also good that the entire D's know it now.The whole D's clan blind support for Ovi  is making matter worse here

There is never a right time for this. The earlier, the better. Didnt you see how bad of a shape Ovi is in? The more the delay, the worse it can get. It is already too late. I was really taken aback at Manav's reaction to both Ovi's rant and also Archana's response. As far as Ovi, why does he not tell her that Arjun will never be hers..So far, he hasnt done it even once. All he says that he is not the right person for you, how can you think of marrying him etc. That is the worse way to go with Ovi. Just tell her plainly that Arjun will not and will never be yours. He has not done this once. That is why, I think what Archana did was right. Atleast, even for a  brief moment, she had the gumption to stand up in that house, and say it to Ovi. It is a different matter, that she goes off in her usual style later with Manav, begging and pleading to understand her.

yes, the misery starts for Archana.. But, this is expected.. She needs to get a backbone to stand up to that family... I am not sure when and how she will get it...if at all...

Jyothi

Yup I agree ,my point was the scenario was not right there..She could have just waited a minute or two as already Ovi was in unstable point at that moment..Once she finished here rant ,Archu could have talked.I just mentioned the timing.Hence I also said that it was good in the sense Archu told to the entire D's.
Regarding Manav's support for Ovi ,I mentioned the reason above as why he is doing that.Yes he is making the matter worse and hence I mentioned he needs to give her a reality check now.He knows it but he is not able to reason the fact to Ovi coz of her nature.Manav knows that Ovi is very sensitive and hence he is afraid that she might do something to her and also start hating him more(already she is mad that Manav helped Purvi). His approach to pacify her is going on wrong path for sure.Manav rightly has to take a stand and do something about it. I think the right thing is take Ovi from this scenario for a while.Take her to a different place and keep her way from things for a while.This will be at least a starting point.Before that I think Purvi clearing the MU with Manav is equally imp for Manav to know the actual truth. He then can clearly make up his mind and take Ovi from this scenario and help her out. Ideally she needs her aai @ this time but that is not feasible for the moment so its better Manav be with her and take a stand n help her out.No option now it has come to a point where Ovi needs help instantly otherwise she is going to go to a mental asylum for sure. I think Manav taking medical help is not a bad idea for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamraju

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Clap

Granted that Archana has realised Arjun-Purvi's love, and is ready to accept it, but it is DK who is instrumental in her going down the path. If you think about it, even after knowing that Arjun has risked his life for Purvi, when Arjun says that he has to complete his sharth, Archana was mum, other than to agree to Purvi's plaintive request that Arjun stay in their house to recuperate. This does not in anyway say that she was ok with their relationship, it could have been more out of gratitude for Arjun rescuing Purvi.

DK's strategy to convice Archana was awesome !! I liked the way, he took the opportunity to talk to Archana, absolved her out of her guilt, that he understood why she did it but, NOW, that his son has achieved his goal, asked for the reward !! It was also a smart move that he told Archana  that Arjun and Purvi are wary of your reaction when she was puzzled as to why they did not tell her. That also made Archana take a pause !! Got her thinking really hard !! He did what Arjun would not do in this situation, told Archana the reality of Arjun's mehnat and what happened to it. DK did it all so decently, that one does not have a choice in that situation. This is how a father should be !! He acted only when his son really needed help. He has never hovered over him, coddled him, over protected him. He let his son choose his path to gain his love, but when the need arose, he rose up to the speak !! For that alone, kudos to DK from me today !! ClapClap

Credit to Archana, ofcourse, now that she knows the truth, that Arjun has earned what she has challenged him to, she went back in time, and realised that yes, Arjun does love Purvi, and what he feels for her is for real. But, the disappointing part is that she did not do it until she knew that he made the money. That irks me a little bit. That should not have mattered to her, saving her daughter should have been suffice alone. For Arjun, proving his point, yes, should matter. But, it should not have for Archana. But, well, all said and done, as long as she accepts it, I guess no complaints.

I applaud her not for this, but more for standing upto Ovi and telling her the reality. It was then that I thought she deserved my applause more. Even though, she did it for a few mins before dissolving into tears, she still did it. For that alone, kudos to Archana..She did what the rest of the lunatic family had done to Ovi. Tell her the reality. That you cannot change your fate..So, here u go, Archana..Clap.

I just dont have words to describe my disgust at the rest of the D-family, the way they let Ovi go on and on...It is very puzzling that the family doesnt realize how ready she is for the loony bin...Pardon me, for saying so, I know that this is going to drive some forum members up the wall. What else do you call her rant?
What's with Manav? Why couldnt he just say, Arjun doesnt want you, instead of how can you still want to marry that guy??? What is this guy I wonder? Can he not see which path his daughter is going on? It is just ridiculous how they are encouraing her behavior...Teju, Sachin...aaah...dont even want to talk about them.. Why does Damodar say anything to Archana, if you cant say anything encouraging, just dont. He is just adding to her misery predicting doom... Such a lunatic family, I tell you...

The Precap, what was the expression on Arjun's face? Is he shocked or is he going to go all mahaan and say he needs Manav's approval? I  hope not, else I will go and shake the living day lights out of him..for sure...

BTW, very glad of the shift of Arjun's home Embarrassed... very convenient, dont you think?? Wink

DK is such an awesome dad. He understands his son's love for purvi.
I'm so glad that he told Archu the truth.
He has been a quite bystander when Arjun had to go through this challenge.

I can only imagine what he must have gone through when his son decided to leave the protective sanctuary of his house. I'm pretty sure that was unbearable for him. Yet he maintained his silence.

He gave Arjun the support he needs and also give Purvi his blessings, which indicates that he has accepted her as his bahu. he loves his son dearly.

the father/son scenes are always a pleasure to watch. Dk and Purvi are Arjun's support system. DK is the type of parent who is always supportive and understanding. He does not question Arjun but in fact makes it known that he is proud of his son...

So Mr. DK  hats off to for a job well done...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jamkarajjana-123abhimgdolce123adittyAxiomDarlynejdronamrajuAshlaikasashashyam

dolce123 Senior Member
dolce123
dolce123

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I was especially disappointed at Maanav and Teju today. Can they not see that Ovi is wrong and they are indirectly enabling her wrong behaviour by coddling her, treating her like a 4yr old and not making her realize the reality. Ovi needs tough love now...if not her problem is going to get worse. i don't have any hopes on Savita and Sachin but manav and Teju are smart enough to realize what is going on here and they need to get Ovi the help she needs which is professional help and not Arjun. Manav's behaviour towards Archana was so wrong. Can't they all see how it is wrong for them to all gang up on her and bully her like that? Archana will be better off divorcing them and then Savita can poison her granddaughters minds some moreOuch.The D's are a true definition of DISFUNCTION.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzabhimgAxiomjdronamrajuDarlynesunflower52

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

I applaud her not for this, but more for standing upto Ovi and telling her the reality. It was then that I thought she deserved my applause more. Even though, she did it for a few mins before dissolving into tears, she still did it. For that alone, kudos to Archana..She did what the rest of the lunatic family did not do for Ovi. Tell her the reality. That you cannot change your fate..So, here u go, Archana..Clap.

Jyothi. nice analysis. I like DK since he came back from Australia. And always enjoyed Arjun-DK scenes. I agree none of the Deshmukh is helping Ovi. Don't know what they all are thinking? Manav...AngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzAxiomjdronamrajusunflower52sashashyam

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolce123

I was especially disappointed at Maanav and Teju today. Can they not see that Ovi is wrong and they are indirectly enabling her wrong behaviour by coddling her, treating her like a 4yr old and not making her realize the reality. Ovi needs tough love now...if not her problem is going to get worse. i don't have any hopes on Savita and Sachin but manav and Teju are smart enough to realize what is going on here and they need to get Ovi the help she needs which is professional help and not Arjun. Manav's behaviour towards Archana was so wrong. Can't they all see how it is wrong for them to all gang up on her and bully her like that? Archana will be better off divorcing them and then Savita can poison her granddaughters minds some moreOuch.The D's are a true definition of DISFUNCTION.
You got the right word, DISFUNCTION...They are the true definition of a dysfunctional family...Bang ON !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyDarlynesunflower52

Go to top