Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

KC-Anand--My take on the 1st epi Post leap (Page 3)

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Sonia, the episode was ok.. KC was looking great with his new hair style!! The boy Anand did a good job! Sonia looked smashing!! Siddhi looked cute and loved her jail scene! Gaurav is back which was a surprise. So happy that K-R are not married!!! Not happy with her presence in the Chopra house and her chemistry and interaction with Anand. Seema was good as usual! Loved KC's attitude towards Richa! All in all a decent episode.. could have been better.
yaaa the epi was okayish...bt yaaa...if i love only my Kunu...then it was a bestest epi...cz i got to watch dat Kunal...whom i fell in love wid...fr the first tym...
the KC-Anand scene ,, Anand-seema scene were my favouritesEmbarrassed
on the whole- a good epi Thumbs Up

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitaankita

awesome analysis SoniaClap.agree with you.Smile
thnk u ankitaEmbarrassed

Originally posted by arabica

superb post Sonia..Thumbs Up 
thnk u dear
awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochas156

Just feel good that leap took place and no kunal-richa  marriage ... Good episode but could have been better ...did enjoyed it ...

Cannot stop feeling a sense of deja vu ... 
Thought they used same old clips for opening scenes...
Kunal Chopra - I was stunned with  mouth wide open to see him fight ... Good he stopped his old  habits of gambling ...- Same here dear
Young Anand
 - very good...- Yaaa he was goood...i loved KC-Anand scenes very much
Richa - Nice hair style,couldn't  believe she is still after KC and being good ... doing nothing crazy  in 9 yrs,  doesn't go with her character...- Just like her Hair-style...nothing more dan dat
Seema - same - Awesome,caring n loving
Gaurav- finally Lolly kicked him out...- ROFL
Raj and Veena - no comments...- Veena as KC's mother...was good
Siddhi - no words to describe ... only  she is looking very hot...-right

Thinking only positive  and looking ahead for comming episodes... No use saying this and that like no richa, no seperation , no leap... all useless, just  like useless Kunal's dialogues only...-Useless Kunal???Shocked or did u mean to say dat his dialogues were Useless?

my reply in Red

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

saw the episode ...liked it,,, akaadoo and fighting Kunal is much better than a drunard Kunal...
it was indeed refershing to see Kunal Chopra we fell in love with..

Kunal -richa scene was good..i hope he continues the same way.. does not  let Richa near him..
didn't like richa asking Anand C to call her mummy.. i hope he does not..
hope Kunal in next episodes gets flash backs of Sidhi as well...
want to see more off  KC-AC bonding
Eagerly wating for kunal sidhi first meeting...
ohhh so u finally watched it...great to know dat...
well i agree Fighting KC is better dan a drunkard kunal
im eagerly looking fwd to each n every epis
awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

for me it was an awesome episode...bcz the KC i loved...adored...fell in love with is back in full form...- Well...in terms of KC...then the epi was mindblowing

father-son bonding was beautiful...they are like friends more than father-son...and anand C is exact replica of siddhi...his mother...he is obedient...decent...perfectionist like his mother...the way he takes care of his father...his father loves him the most...he loves his father the most...SS n amol have great chemistry...now can't wait to watch KN with amol n SS with aproov...can't wait to watch siddhi-anand D bonding...mother-son bonding...siddhi is going to have a big headache...he is exact replica of childhood kunal...- Sammy-Apurva bodning is just awesome...loved the KC-Anand scenes...fr me...The cute Anand...remined em of KC's bro Anand...and in the bedroom scene n Kitchen scene...this cute Anand reminded me of Sidhi Chopra...Sidhi is going to have a tough time handling Anand 2

siddhi looks hot...her saree in the end was gorgeous...- yaaa i agree

chopras as usual...nothing new...they can rot in hell for all i care...- except fr Seema...i dont have much to say anything abt the Chopras

finally lollypop has kicked gaurav out n he came back to seema...n seema is still sticking to kitchen...oh god...

richa after rejection still crawling like a lizard in chopras house n kunal's life...cheap n disgusting...the best part kunal showed her place where she stands...n his heart only beats for his siddhi...this was the same women who wanted to kill anand C...now she wants anand C to call her mummy...disgusting...does she know the meaning of a mother...- No comments fr Richa Madam

seema-anand C chemistry was awesome...she took siddhi's place for anand C...hats off...loved their scenes...- Yaaa dat was my fav scene  too didi

overall a ok epi...it was a recycle epi...what was most beautiful to watch was father-son chemistry...it was awesome...- Only based on father-son baonding..id love to give a perfect 10/10 fr this epi

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

nice post Sonia

the episode was okayish ...could have been better

Sameer as usual was fab ...nd delivered a top notch performance

really happy dat kunal dint marry wicha ...
it was a big relief...
yaa stuti...i told u na...KC wonbt marry Richa...it was indeed a big relief fr all of us
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
hi

the episode was okay, but for me the highlight was that kunal himself clarified that he and witcha never married. haha. what a relief. now i too can resume watching the show. i agree sonia looked pretty. 

AC was very impressive presuming its his debut show. liked the father son scenes,  though the beginning was a drag with all thatfight 

dont care for the other chopras anymore, so wont comment..

finally siddhi out of jail, felt bad for her that she spent 9 yrs of her precious life in jail, hoping to see her meet her son today. 

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-stuti123awesumsonia

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nemesispower

hai frands

full disappoint leap episode, same like 1st episode what use of tht? no change after leap why take leap then...it look like merry-go-round serial.

kunal fight in 1st episode for brother anand, he fight now for son anand, 20 yr leap they make kunal fight for grandson anand Dead 

seema look same only her salwar become more tight, veena -raj also same,only raj wearing kurta not t-shirt now.

gaurav how he come back? Confused he running the house and crying for paneer now also is it

anand 1 boy act ok but look very boring.i sleep looking him 

why richa still in show Ouch no marriage happen still she roam evrywhr not liking one bit. she still wear tight dress only her hair change from before. she get new hairstyle like shakuntala  only malli poo missing frm it. who like devil like her i not get 

kunal also look same to same like 1st episode. he act also same, all think if he act like same before we all start liking him like before but i no like him now. he not have work, not care for sun also welfare, who give his school fees then? he take help from richa and gaurav?

Hey Nemsispower. I forgot what I wanted to say. Your post is hilariousROFL

Edited by Silambu - 07 August 2012 at 6:21am

Go to top