India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

KC-Anand--My take on the 1st epi Post leap

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
The first few scenes...with the BG music...was shown in the 1st epi of BALH post-leap too.
Looks like EK wanted to start off the post-leap epis wid PrayersWink

Well...the very first scene of today's epi...reminded me ofKC's entry scene in the Aug 9th epi...I was praying dat d place where KC was gonna enter...wasnt a Bar or a Gambling place...
n then they showed a Fighting Place...waah kya Filmy idea hain EK ka...LOL
fighting...paisa...bday gift fr Anand...Wink
Now dat reminded me of the Aug 9th 2011 epi...
us waqt KC ne apne chote bhai ANAND ke liye jua khela tha
aur ab KC ne apne pyaare bete ANAND ke liye fight kar raha tha...
now dat was kinda gud...

Well the HALWA scene was gud...Never expected to see Anand cooking in the Kitchen...
Needless to say...loved Seema-Anand scene...they do share a great Camaraderie

n then...wat shud i say abt this cute Anand...yaa he's doing a pretty good job...Im sure he will improve in d future...(KC ke saath jo rehne waala hain)

Well the KC-Anand scenes were good...specially dat one in front of the house and dat in the bedroom..

Surprise element was GAURAV CHOPRAShocked LOL ...Well as per most of the articles...it was heard that Ayaz wont be a part of Parichay post-leap.n how come he was there???..And ya this guy wud never change...everytym...speaking abt Kharcha-Paani.
The mother...Veena chopra is back...i always love when she takes side of KC...i love to wathc more of such KC-Veena scenes

N now sidhi will be released frm the jai...looking fwd to watch sidhi wid Anand 2Wink

Negatives:

1.Was a bit disappointed...cz this epi was just the Replica of the Aug 9th 2011 epi...Ouch.Same concept...only difference...was wid the Characters,...n dat today's epi started off wid KC...unlike the AUg 9th epi which started off wid Sidhi n her words

2.Richa Madam...abhi bhi KC ke aaju baaju mandra rahi hain...uff why cant she get married to sum1 else and live a good life...bechari..kyun apni Zindagi barbaad kar rahi hain(her hair-style was good).

So...wats ur opinion,..guys???

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mochas156arabicakasaf_ZGHamul_kn.Boss.AnkitaKaranstuti123su369RishrabhAkkiHP--Udhay---Swetha-

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
hey sona..Big smilehaving same points of view... Big smilei loved all KC n anad scenes...Embarrassed some was too funny...Big smile n anand look cute...Embarrassed gaurav..use dekh kar mera muh khola hi rha gaya... LOLbut waiting for flash back... LOLyaa it was lit disappointed that they show like first episode... Shockedbut its ok ... over all it good na...Wink but ye richa ko koi or ni milta kya... LOLmana KC hai aesa ki use choda ni ja sakta ...LOL Embarrassedbut wo kebal siddhi k liye bana hain... Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mochas156arabicaSV_20

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Reserved, will be back with my comments soon after watching the showTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mochas156awesumsonia

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

KC scene wid Anand was good. I was shocked to see GauravShocked n that too normal, no guil no regret.

If I have to go by SS fan then the fight scene was good too.Wink matlab hero types, haal main sitti toh baj hi jati.LOL

I think some of us knew that KR will not be married so baki sab cheez ka shock zayada lagaLOL witing to see the other Anand.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mochas156stuti123awesumsoniasu369AkkiHP-Rani

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by su0612

hey sona..Big smilehaving same points of view... Big smilei loved all KC n anad scenes...Embarrassed some was too funny...Big smile n anand look cute...Embarrassed gaurav..use dekh kar mera muh khola hi rha gaya... LOLbut waiting for flash back... LOLyaa it was lit disappointed that they show like first episode... Shockedbut its ok ... over all it good na...Wink but ye richa ko koi or ni milta kya... LOLmana KC hai aesa ki use choda ni ja sakta ...LOL Embarrassedbut wo kebal siddhi k liye bana hain... Embarrassed
KC was really goood,...Samir sir was just awesome...
well just bcz of Sammy n KC i liked today's epi
n ya KC-Anand was just awesomeeeEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156paradigmSV_20su369

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

KC scene wid Anand was good. I was shocked to see GauravShocked n that too normal, no guil no regret.

If I have to go by SS fan then the fight scene was good too.Wink matlab hero types, haal main sitti toh baj hi jati.LOL

I think some of us knew that KR will not be married so baki sab cheez ka shock zayada lagaLOL witing to see the other Anand.

well just bcz of SS n my Kunu...i loved watching today's epi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156SV_20

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Sonia, the episode was ok.. KC was looking great with his new hair style!! The boy Anand did a good job! Sonia looked smashing!! Siddhi looked cute and loved her jail scene! Gaurav is back which was a surprise. So happy that K-R are not married!!! Not happy with her presence in the Chopra house and her chemistry and interaction with Anand. Seema was good as usual! Loved KC's attitude towards Richa! All in all a decent episode.. could have been better.
AnkitaKaran IF-Rockerz
AnkitaKaran
AnkitaKaran

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

The first few scenes...with the BG music...was shown in the 1st epi of BALH post-leap too.
Looks like EK wanted to start off the post-leap epis wid PrayersWink

Well...the very first scene of today's epi...reminded me ofKC's entry scene in the Aug 9th epi...I was praying dat d place where KC was gonna enter...wasnt a Bar or a Gambling place...
n then they showed a Fighting Place...waah kya Filmy idea hain EK ka...LOL
fighting...paisa...bday gift fr Anand...Wink
Now dat reminded me of the Aug 9th 2011 epi...
us waqt KC ne apne chote bhai ANAND ke liye jua khela tha
aur ab KC ne apne pyaare bete ANAND ke liye fight kar raha tha...
now dat was kinda gud...

Well the HALWA scene was gud...Never expected to see Anand cooking in the Kitchen...
Needless to say...loved Seema-Anand scene...they do share a great Camaraderie

n then...wat shud i say abt this cute Anand...yaa he's doing a pretty good job...Im sure he will improve in d future...(KC ke saath jo rehne waala hain)

Well the KC-Anand scenes were good...specially dat one in front of the house and dat in the bedroom..

Surprise element was GAURAV CHOPRAShocked LOL ...Well as per most of the articles...it was heard that Ayaz wont be a part of Parichay post-leap.n how come he was there???..And ya this guy wud never change...everytym...speaking abt Kharcha-Paani.
The mother...Veena chopra is back...i always love when she takes side of KC...i love to wathc more of such KC-Veena scenes

N now sidhi will be released frm the jai...looking fwd to watch sidhi wid Anand 2Wink

Negatives:

1.Was a bit disappointed...cz this epi was just the Replica of the Aug 9th 2011 epi...Ouch.Same concept...only difference...was wid the Characters,...n dat today's epi started off wid KC...unlike the AUg 9th epi which started off wid Sidhi n her words

2.Richa Madam...abhi bhi KC ke aaju baaju mandra rahi hain...uff why cant she get married to sum1 else and live a good life...bechari..kyun apni Zindagi barbaad kar rahi hain(her hair-style was good).

So...wats ur opinion,..guys???

awesome analysis SoniaClap.agree with you.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesumsonia

Go to top