India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Friendship Thy Name is NK (Page 5)

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
NK is so cute n selfless guy... he promised to khushi he is always with khushi when she will in any trouble..n he tried to defense his promise always.

Wow, u r luck getting such a good friend.. i m still wishing a selfless n trustworthy friend in my life.Disapprove

Edited by ogive_nab - 06 August 2012 at 2:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Nk rocks such a sweet n protective dever.

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ogive_nab

NK is so cute n selfless guy... he promised to khushi he is always with khushi when she will in any trouble..n he tried to defense his promise always.

Wow, u r luck getting such a good friend.. i m still wishing a selfless n trustworthy friend in my life.Disapprove

i tell you he is even better than NK because our friendship has lasted 20+ years

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-IWishICould

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I always love your posts Rima because of their substance. You always give us food for thought Thumbs Up

Completely agreed. NK is that friend which anybody would desire to have & you seriously are lucky that you have one. :)
I never gt such trustworthy, loyal, selfless & sweet friend who always listen to me whenever I feel low..who makes me laugh when I dont even feel like smiling. Sigh! I guess such friend is a distant dream in real life..atleast for me.

rima

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
NK was the star of the episode, I really admire the way he stood by Khushi when no one else would and tried to tell Dadi the truth. He really is a gem of a friend

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimaIWishICould

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guptarashi

I always love your posts Rima because of their substance. You always give us food for thought Thumbs Up

Completely agreed. NK is that friend which anybody would desire to have & you seriously are lucky that you have one. :)
I never gt such trustworthy, loyal, selfless & sweet friend who always listen to me whenever I feel low..who makes me laugh when I dont even feel like smiling. Sigh! I guess such friend is a distant dream in real life..atleast for me.
thanks about the post and I am sure you will find. friends can happen anytime and saty on. i just got lucky in my own life
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

NK was the star of the episode, I really admire the way he stood by Khushi when no one else would and tried to tell Dadi the truth. He really is a gem of a friend
absolutely he is
-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Yay! Another post! *squeals like a kid*
Rima...I look forward to reading your posts and when you post something I get so excited! I enjoy commenting and reading other comments...
Coming to the post, I absolutely love the title...
I have always adored NK and his ebullient personality...
If nothing else, I BELIEVE that NK and Khushi's relationship will never falter...there is so much understanding between the two and most importantly he TRUSTS her, he RESPECTS her for who she is. He sees Khushi with a different vision than that of others.
I still remember the first time they met. How he had helped her with turning the cocktail party into a desi one. How he always tried to pry Khushi out of situations where Arnav showered all his anger on her. How he maintained the relationship they shared even after Arnav got Khushi back home after their marriage when everybody else looked down to her. How he believed her when she told him about Shyam.  How he helped her rescue her kidnapped husband. How he consoled her in Arnav's absence. How he supported her while exposing Shyam in front of the family. How he helped Arnav to woo Khushi. How he tried to mend their relationship. And in the recent episode, how he defended Khushi in front of Dadi while Khushi's own sister kept quiet when someone called her a 'servant'.
It's adorable when he calls her Khushi ji and she calls him Nanhe ji. It's adorable when she corrects his broken Hindi.
He is everything one would want to see in a friend, a true friend. He is loyal, devoted, committed and selfless.
He is a person who I know will always be on her side when nobody else is. NK is my true HERO, a true friend who fulfills his promises and does what he claims to as a friend.
                                'Friendship Thy Name is NK'

Cheers.
Manal <3

Edited by -Manal.A- - 06 August 2012 at 11:05pm

rima

Go to top