India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Friendship Thy Name is NK (Page 4)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Agreed completely. NK might be the only one in the house who would be there for khushi no matter what! Loved NK today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

After Babuji NK is the only character who truly understands Khushi & her value - Post marriage
NK has proved that we dont need to be a sibling, husband, wife or parent to support the right
its just the inner consciousnesses which is more than enough
I m tempted to compare NK & ASR but then im might get bashed for it.
NK has shown that one doesnt need to understand a person due to their financial background or their looks & language, its through their natural nature & the manners.
NK who doesnt stay in India is actually from abroad proved that where ever you go its has nothing to do with surrounding its to with what your heart says.
Even though he had a crush on Khushi he didnt feel bad that ASR & Khushi got married he infact respected it & gave suggestions to ASR how to deal with Khushi & make her happy

If we see Khushi - shudh hindi & completely desi & NK is abroad & toota phuta hindi but still their friendship rocks.

I salute friends like NK, hope everyone gets a friend like him in their life time

well said. their background and class and everything is different nd yet where it matters he is her friend...which is being there for her always.

having nk around makes me feel good for khushi

OmNaMaSteOm

kammy63 Senior Member
kammy63
kammy63

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Nk is too good! Smile
And you are very very lucky to have such a friend from grade 5! 

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kammy63

Nk is too good! Smile
And you are very very lucky to have such a friend from grade 5! 
believe me I thank god i have him. anything from money to emotional outbursts i can share with him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kammy63OmNaMaSteOm

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Amidst cliched Serial characters NK stands out. Love the guy !!

Yes, he got over his crush and now is her friend and champion in every sense of the word. His presence in the show truly brings in freshness and positivity. Smile

In the same token, I just can't get over another "typical" evil older woman character being introduced. I hope she serves a purpose and is not another Babli or Masala.

Wish the new character was someone from the past but younger and easy on the eye Wink. I was hoping for someone who wud woo Anjali. Perhaps a long lost brother of Kushi.

I am not liking this mean lady. RM needs to get away from the doom and gloom of Mamiji's, crying Anjali and the ever present shadown of Shyam.

Hope Cv's knows what they're doing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

t_driveOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pacsun

Amidst cliched Serial characters NK stands out. Love the guy !!

Yes, he got over his crush and now is her friend and champion in every sense of the word. His presence in the show truly brings in freshness and positivity. Smile

In the same token, I just can't get over another "typical" evil older woman character being introduced. I hope she serves a purpose and is not another Babli or Masala.

Wish the new character was someone from the past but younger and easy on the eye Wink. I was hoping for someone who wud woo Anjali. Perhaps a long lost brother of Kushi.

I am not liking this mean lady. RM needs to get away from the doom and gloom of Mamiji's, crying Anjali and the ever present shadown of Shyam.

Hope Cv's knows what they're doing.
do the cvs ever know what they are doing?

they just do it. they took NIKE slogan too seriously. someone encouraged them to just do itBig smile

seriously man i too was hoping for someone for anjali. but looks like that ain't happening

OmNaMaSteOm

ssaaaa Senior Member
ssaaaa
ssaaaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Exactly NK is a true genuine friend to Khushi! Love how he always stands up for her. Even her own sister didn't speak up. That Dadi's behaviour towards "servants" is utterly disgusting!!! NK is the best not scared or no one or a thing! 
MaddyAddy Goldie
MaddyAddy
MaddyAddy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by MaddyAddy

very true!
loved how he voiced concern for the discrimination against Khushi when her own sister did not speak up. No matter how scary mami painted dadi to be, he still made an effort to clear the MU; when infact mami should have done so in the first place as she was the eldest in the house at that point in time.

yes he had the guts to speak but the mornic mami stopped him

yeah Mami ji, the utterly confusedTongueLOL

Go to top