Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Friendship Thy Name is NK

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Had to acknowledge him today.

NK has always been a favourite with me. Any wonder? He has always been Khushi's best friend, protector and well wisher.

He is selfless and caring.

What makes him greater is the fact that he has gotten over his crush for her and still cares for her without wanting her as his.

His first thoughts are for her.

His trust in her is complete.

He is with her in her craziest plans

His support never wavers

He always speaks up for her

He knows she is married and keeps a respectful distance without losing his warm caring for her

...Selfless Friendship Personified...that is you NK

PS: There are friends like NK in real too. This post is a tribute to true real friends like NK and who give friendship its meaning

This is also a tribute to my best friend who has stood by me from when I was in Grade 5 and still does. He has never changed and never failed me

Edited by rima - 06 August 2012 at 11:36am

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

cute-kanwalkscjkleezanajmahNik28rishi_chhalSuzich123Teamipkkndpearls09khushi_arnavkipratz04smayatasuknowmeprayasbanetta101shanakaddictedJordinswtashradiationpaaskhannaShyJiluvipkknd4everkammy63love_arshiMadafterarhilanilandjunelilyt_driveClumsyLilGirlsanyukta90gnainahuntinchildoceansseaHopeleslyInLoveaarrnnaavvabby2181pkpkpkAce11AukviewJenniferPurplebijilistormbornavantika_2012cicilia9blackdice1001terribletwistMaddyAddyMaverick29Anony_mous-Mistletoe-bleeding.lovezulfy_135annieKShalini76inajnarSiestaGlimmerChimpsysreemeera-Ray-memories_imbezellanishi..sur..sweet-fairyashy924AmidstTheWordsCyberpsychoooCetroniaabaviNothingLasts...manal...nature-lovercrazzyhrtjessjazzswat.gAmazingAmyzafivelanginisree07farheen751yyy2krish3LivingInPajamasshonagudiaashred12RahmAahana-abracadabra.Mandy.OmNaMaSteOmnaddiya26..Amina..-aparna-incandescentCandYlicious_STargaryenOnepoundChicNewbiesoapfanASADsweetZOYA..Suhana...x-bumblebee-x.KookiemonsterArshisarunrocks-DKS-lazyleavesNestleToulousepolly_mkIWishICouldILTHBEBStarktastic.YixingsManal.

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
indeed he is a true friend, if Mami had not stopped him , he might have said everything

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07mrinsrima

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I see my real-life best friend in NK who has stood by me through thick and thins and who i can trust more than anyone in this world.

i know i wont get many takers for saying this but NK is more appealing to me than arnav in terms of character and basic nature. his sense of right and wrong, loyalty towards his friend and the determination to stand by her no matter what defines what real friendship and real friends are.

i dont know but everytime i see him with khushi, i get this song in my mind, " jaane kyun dil jaanta hai, tu hai toh i'll be alright"

Edited by chillygirl - 06 August 2012 at 11:34am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

najmah1shanakaddictedlanilandswat.gsree07ChaituvLivingInPajamasshonagudiaOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrimaNestleToulouse

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
r

I wanted to make a post on NK today. You stole words from my brain and put it here. Adding my 2 cents. 

edit:-

There was another person who was standing near to NK today.
A person for whom khushi will give her life!
A Person for whom khushi sacrificed her dreams!
A Person who claims to love khushi a lot!

That person did not even lift a finger to defend khushi today!
Compared to that person, NK is not just a friend, He is family. Hug

Edited by sree07 - 06 August 2012 at 11:42am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PCdublinShalini76crazzyhrtjessjazzsreemeeraOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicrimaNestleToulouse

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Jaane kyon dil jaanata hai
NK hai to Khushi will be alright

NK   Mujse dosti karoge?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-fairycrazzyhrtswat.grima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

I see my real-life best friend in NK who has stood by me through thick and thins and who i can trust more than anyone in this world.

i know i wont get many takers for saying this but NK is more appealing to me than arnav in terms of character and basic nature. his sense of right and wrong, loyalty towards his friend and the determination to stand by her no matter what defines what real friendship and real friends are.

i dont know but everytime i see him with khushi, i get this song in my mind, " jaane kyun dil jaanta hai, tu hai toh i'll be alright"
very true. he has a deep sense of right and wrong and yes i too feel the same when NK is around as if all will be fine the way i feel with my best friend

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..sree07

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

After Babuji NK is the only character who truly understands Khushi & her value - Post marriage
NK has proved that we dont need to be a sibling, husband, wife or parent to support the right
its just the inner consciousnesses which is more than enough
I m tempted to compare NK & ASR but then im might get bashed for it.
NK has shown that one doesnt need to understand a person due to their financial background or their looks & language, its through their natural nature & the manners.
NK who doesnt stay in India is actually from abroad proved that where ever you go its has nothing to do with surrounding its to with what your heart says.
Even though he had a crush on Khushi he didnt feel bad that ASR & Khushi got married he infact respected it & gave suggestions to ASR how to deal with Khushi & make her happy

If we see Khushi - shudh hindi & completely desi & NK is abroad & toota phuta hindi but still their friendship rocks.

I salute friends like NK, hope everyone gets a friend like him in their life time

Edited by Harshitha - 06 August 2012 at 11:56am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

1shanakaddictedt_driveluvipkknd4everPCdublinbezella..sur..sweet-fairysree07-DKS-rima

ClumsyLilGirl Senior Member
ClumsyLilGirl
ClumsyLilGirl

I couldn't agree more! :D
NK is like an angel in disguise sent by Devi Mayiaan, to help bring that smile on her face!
No matter whatever happens, he always trusts her, believes her! :)
And as they say- 'a friend in need, is a friend indeed!'

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeeraKookiemonsterIWishICouldrima

Go to top