Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhubala Vs RK - Round 1 - Scores leved???

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
As per precap convo btw Madhu n RK...RK says by defaming Madhu n tagging her as RK's laila...he has given back to what she has done to him by sending him to jail for 4 days...

What Madhu did...

Madhu was the eyewitness of an accident...she took the case seriously to such an extent that she went to his studio to warn him...

she didnt take the case back even after knowing its RK who did the accident..

she stood with truth and expect RK THE SUPERSTAR to come n say sorry..

Madhu never realised Mrs. Dixit n Ravi were using the case for their profit...n Bittu's foolishness added to the heat of the case...RK was in jail for 4 days..

What RK did...

His 4 days stay in jail pissed him off...he bribed Mrs. Dixit n tried his best to stop her engagement.

he acted innocent n defamed Madhu and Mallicks to such an extent that Madhu Padmini completely shattered...

His MMS scandal got Shamsher cool headed angry...n RK left him to Bittu..

RK's defamation saga ended Madhu Mukund's relationship..

Shamsher's terrible state is not bcoz of RK but he is the one who left him to Bittu rather than asking him to just throw him out..RK even calls Madhu to discuss his victory story

Now the slap saga will start the second round between Madhubala n RK ..according to RKErmm

Do you agree the scores were leveled with Shamsher ending up in the hospital n Madhu's broken engagement??

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaNiharikaNeha777lamboonavarMoody_BarbieSnakeEyesgoldrushForeverForURaDMG25kahkashansakina-brokensoul-mandymoreBasiliskRolzzmysteriousmilliNeelum.drashti

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I guess poor shammu tu ghihoon ka saath ghun ki tarah pis gayaUnhappy n i think wht Rk intially did (mms etc) was okay in his eye as he got defammed in press as well n ppl. openly discussed his family on t.v. but shammu wala zayada tha which i think was meant to indicate that ka jab koi tesra in dono ka darmiyaan aya aya ga, uska haal bohat harab hona wala hai.

Ab round 2 start hoa hai, madhu did a huge thing but it was not getting equal, it was getting Rk intersted  again becoz according to precap he think they are equal n this is bye bye from him but madhu need money so she slapped him again so that some way she can get money for malik, at least i think soErmm
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

I guess poor shammu tu ghihoon ka saath ghun ki tarah pis gayaUnhappy n i think wht Rk intially did (mms etc) was okay in his eye as he got defammed in press as well n ppl. openly discussed his family on t.v. but shammu wala zayada tha which i think was meant to indicate that ka jab koi tesra in dono ka darmiyaan aya aya ga, uska haal bohat harab hona wala hai.

Ab round 2 start hoa hai, madhu did a huge thing but it was not getting equal, it was getting Rk intersted  again becoz according to precap he think they are equal n this is bye bye from him but madhu need money so she slapped him again so that some way she can get money for malik, at least i think soErmm

ROFL  Madhu is just giving him back with her slaps...

money ke badle 4 phereWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neelum.drashti

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
definitely not but madhu will in the long run and that is what im waiting to see starting by the thapad ki barsaat tomorrow hopefully Smile
Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I don't think they are equal. Just for 4 nights in jail, he has deemed Madhu as characterless in front of the society, broken her engagement, defamed her mother and also is responsible for Malik in the hospital where he is fighting for his life. I don't think that just some thappads would suffice for whatever Madhu and her family had/still have to go through. They have had too much emotional and mental stress.
Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

ROFL  Madhu is just giving him back with her slaps...

money ke badle 4 phereWink

pata nahi ,i m just sharing what i thoughtEmbarrassed
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaDMG25

definitely not but madhu will in the long run and that is what im waiting to see starting by the thapad ki barsaat tomorrow hopefully Smile
yeah it should be tmrw ..we dont have much time left in marriageOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaDMG25

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

I don't think they are equal. Just for 4 nights in jail, he has deemed Madhu as characterless in front of the society, broken her engagement, defamed her mother and also is responsible for Malik in the hospital where he is fighting for his life. I don't think that just some thappads would suffice for whatever Madhu and her family had/still have to go through. They have had too much emotional and mental stress.

thats true..what RK did to Madhu cant be forgotten with a couple of slapsDead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index