Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Clash of the Titans...Aug 6th, 2012 (Page 8)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Hey.. I forgot to say one more thing!
Khushi said again that she loved Arnav, earlier she told Shyam and today she told herself.. I hope someday she will tell Arnav that.. 

that reminds me.. has Arnav ever admitted that he loves her? except for that I love you over phone call and the multiple times he has thought of Khushi when Anjali brought up the topic of love and the one time he remembers Anjali's words and the time before the MU when he was going to tell her "kyun farq padta hain"!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Khushi said again that she loved Arnav, earlier she told Shyam and today she told herself.. I hope someday she will tell Arnav that.. 

that reminds me.. has Arnav ever admitted that he loves her? except for that I love you over phone call and the multiple times he has thought of Khushi when Anjali brought up the topic of love and the one time he remembers Anjali's words and the time before the MU when he was going to tell her "kyun farq padta hain"!
lol...get to work plz...lol... God i have u in my life n another one is my sister...OMG...monsters...LOLHug

He will..dont worry dear...now he wont say it...he will show her n the lot...n it began from today...yaaa...Embarrassed

Did u notice today... mamijis hello hi bye bye went mum...lol...hahahahahha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by boreddamsel

lol...get to work plz...lol... God i have u in my life n another one is my sister...OMG...monsters...LOLHug

He will..dont worry dear...now he wont say it...he will show her n the lot...n it began from today...yaaa...Embarrassed

Did u notice today... mamijis hello hi bye bye went mum...lol...hahahahahha

lol.. Im trying to work.. but nothing seems to be working.. so my mind keeps coming back to IPK! 
but yes.. now Im going back.. sigh! hope it works!!

Fazila~

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Oh what a lovely epi specially precap thanks for update dear

Fazila~

Xaffi Goldie
Xaffi
Xaffi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Awesome post thanx for shring...

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Hey Fuzzy, I watched the episode with a little bit of puzzling in brain.  You know I am not Indian so didn't understand completely the problem with Khushi but I do understand that grandmother thinks she is better than Khushi.  She needs a good smack and sent to counseling about the treatment and respect of all people whether they make $1.00 or $1,000,000.00.

IM not Indian...it has nothing to do with nations...its in the brain...some ppl think they own the world...sad...wasnt Arnav same??? Low class.. cheap...blah blah...shes just like him...n look what khushi did to him??? hehe now its dadijis turn to be reformed hahahahhaha Wink

The grandmother is on my list and it is hard to get off my list just asked Anjali. 

LOL

The grandmother does have one good ability she has X-ray vision obviously because she can see a baby in Anjali's womb!!!  Anjali does what she does best, cry...

Yep...cry baby...dont then ppl get tired of it...shes like that shepherd... who would cry lion lion all the time...n when they real lion came...no one came to help him... Wonder the wt of the baby...a few days back someone posted that it was possible to have a flat tummy n be pregnant...seriously... not even a bump??? Should enter for Guinness book of world...ROFL

The pre-cap shows us two scenarios Fuzzy, 1) ASR is going to stand up for Khushi.  Thank God someone will.  

Yaaa!!!!!!!! love Arnav ji for it...Day Dreaming

2) Nani and grandmother were discussing the wedding of ASR/Khushi and learns no one was there, she is horrified.  Could she be the push that gets Arnav and Khushi remarried with all the formalities???? 

Would love to see that...Dancing

If so, what will Khushi say?? How many more days left in contract???  Interesting HUH????

Its up to Arnav to show her how imp she is in his life...n he started it from today...went out the room to stand by her... WOW!!!... i cant get over it...Clap

8 days left...

Thank you for your post and update which I loved but always like your candid personal remarks the best...
Embarrassed thx n welcome... my pleasure...waiting for tomorrows epi...Day Dreaming

MrDarcyfan

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chavvi16

hey bhagwan ek aur ASR yeh logon ko bechari khushi parr bilkul bhi taras nahin ata jo ek aur insaan ko le aaye unhe tang karne ke liye
ab yeh dadi bhi headache hone waali hain kya
you are right about anji being not pregnant cause you cant see any baby bump on her
anyawy forget that hope arhi will be together soon
cheers for pm
Yep..one aim of the IPKIANS... lol 
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Dadi is a B@&!ch! I hate her already! She is another person who enjoys talking about "Aukaat"! Now I know where Arnav gets his attitude from! It sure is not from Nani!

Dont hate her...no one can be as bad as shyam...when their love can survive him...whos dadiji...lol... 

Does Dadi know that ASR had a "live in" GF? I wonder what she would say to that?

LOL lets tell her hahahahahha good one...

What a mockery! ASR's family are just a bunch of loosers! She is yet another person to mollycoddle Poojali! Like she dosent have enough already! I bet she will bring back that pervert Snake! Poojali will cry to get and get him back! Khushi is so much better off leaving that house!

Ya but Arnavs there...n for him she will go though any lengths..unless he walks out with her...Wink

Khushi, maybe if you dress better and don't do gardening, you won't look like a SERVENT! Be like Poojali and do nothing ALL day!
Sigh...ya this i didnt like...i guess she though Khushi is a low class or soemthing...very sad...i want her to call khuhsi a servant in front of Arnav...then i want a reaction...lol

Go to top