Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Clash of the Titans...Aug 6th, 2012 (Page 6)

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Happy Friendship Day! Thanks for the post, Fuzzy!!  Your title is so appropriate for the two strong personalities!  Now we know where ASR got his attitude from!  I can't wait unitl tomorrow when ASR straighten out his Dadi about Khushi!! You go ASR!!! Stand by your Khushi!!  The clash is imminent!

Come on...how can anyone mistaken Khushi for a servant!  She doesn't look and dress like one!! Dadi must be blind!! I hope she will grow to love our Khushi!

My impression of Dadi is a bit negative right now, but will have to wait and see since it's still too early to judge!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I was laughing all the way reading this post!! you made the boring episode an interesting one..so thank u Fuzzy!!! Calling Kushi a servant was way way way too much...Angry Finally Arnav stood up for Kushi, but I'll wait until tomorrow to be fully satisfied,...!!

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLAnisha

Today's episode was kind of harsh but I think it was needed in order to move the show and track ahead...just hope Dadi isn't negative Ouch Confused I can't believe she thought Khushi was a servant! How could she assume that? :S Just because someone decides to do work in her own house doesn't qualify her as a servant!!! But oh well. Loved that NK tried to speak up for Khushi, he's such a sweetheart. And the precap gives me hope too...although I definitely don't want Dadi to call Khushi a servant in front of Arnav :( Khushi doesn't need to be humiliated any further! Ouch 
Great post Fuzzy Hug And thank you for the sweet comments in my shop Hug Love ya!
Agree...thanks n most welcome :))  Hug
boisecrazy Goldie
boisecrazy
boisecrazy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Fuzzy, loved your  posting...CVs don't want to leave Khushi alone...Now 2 things going to happen...by dear dadi's demand.and Pujali's glycerins..Entry of  Shyam and remarriage of Arhi...

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Happy Friendship Day! Thanks for the post, Fuzzy!!  Your title is so appropriate for the two strong personalities!  Now we know where ASR got his attitude from!  I can't wait unitl tomorrow when ASR straighten out his Dadi about Khushi!! You go ASR!!! Stand by your Khushi!!  The clash is imminent!

Waiting...n im gonna have funnn...lol

Come on...how can anyone mistaken Khushi for a servant!  She doesn't look and dress like one!! Dadi must be blind!! I hope she will grow to love our Khushi!

Here i smell a snake wa...lol

My impression of Dadi is a bit negative right now, but will have to wait and see since it's still too early to judge!
True... cant judge now...lets wait n watch...shes nanijis best friend...cant be so bad...let her find the fasts first...these Maliks r too hard to crack hahahahhaWink

Katelyn

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babes25

I was laughing all the way reading this post!! you made the boring episode an interesting one..so thank u Fuzzy!!! Calling Kushi a servant was way way way too much...Angry Finally Arnav stood up for Kushi, but I'll wait until tomorrow to be fully satisfied,...!!
my pleasure...its an imp epi...hopefully... a start of something huge...Embarrassed
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boisecrazy

Fuzzy, loved your  posting...CVs don't want to leave Khushi alone...Now 2 things going to happen...by dear dadi's demand.and Pujali's glycerins..Entry of  Shyam and remarriage of Arhi...
 Embarrassed would love to see Arshis wed... shyam wa n shyam li...ill just ignore...lol...LOL
sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Happy friendship day to you too.
Love the heading of the post! 
Very nice analysis!
Now I get it, Arnav inherited the snobbish arrogant attitude from his Dadi.
I was so mad, how she addressed our princess a servant! This Dadi is so impossible! I love you NK, for being such a sweet friend! Plz Nk be there with Khushi all the time
Pujali is so lucky. Everybody around her are just so busy to please her and Dadi is another addition to it. How Dadi knows Anji is preggy! I mean she doesn't look preggy with no tummy. Shayad Shyamu ne bataya. Seriously after seeing her nasty attitude towards Khusi I'm sure Shyam send her to RM. Let's get ready to see Shyamu back in RM soon.
We just gotta glimpse of Hotwa today.Cry
Did you notice,Khushi unknowingly confessed her love for Arnav today. For me that was the best part today.
Tomorrow will be great fun to watch I guess.Titans face off. I just loved Hotwa's attitude in the precap. You deserve a big hug and muahh for loving our Khushi so much.Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KatelynMrDarcyfanFazila~

Go to top