Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Clash of the Titans...Aug 6th, 2012 (Page 11)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvbarunsanaya6

really awesomePRECAP
cant wait or the epi
Embarrassed

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSB28

You know what when I saw the precap after appreciating ASR the first words that came in to my mind were "CLASH OF TITANS" ... I was even going to make a post on it but did not get time ... See we had done little telepathy there without without even knowing that we did it Wink ... Now that is what I call friendship LOL... So happy Friendship Day to you as well   Hug

Hugawww..so sweet... hugsss

Now coming to episode I do not hate Dadi Ji till now  ... I am going to give the character a bit of time ... May be she'll turn out as a positive one ... Plus who can remain angry with her ... She is such a doll ... So I am going to give her some time to finally give my verdict Approve  ... 

Fine...ill be waiting for it LOL Wink... dont under estimate dadiji...she looks more than meets the eye...hmmm... mami is out of action...so ill have to investigation kara ka pari hahahahah

Awww please don't compare her with ASR Shocked ... He was not as bad plus he had a reason no matter how wrong and stupid he was but still I think that he should not be compared with Dadi  plus see how he is making effort to correct his mistakes though i must say that now I know that from where ASR got his rude side from Wink ... And not to forget all the "Aukat stuff" ... That is from his Dad's side Wink

Yes...Arnavs a darling...i hope he puts them all straight once n for all...he only has 8 days...or hes gonna loose khushi...

NK was super cute today ... His opening scene made me ROFL ...Plus as always he proved himself to be a true friend ... NK this is for you Hug

Precap was awesome ... Great going ASR Clap ... Love you for that Hug

NK called dadiji a lizard hahahahahhahah
Precap made this post positive ...lolLOL
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovely1

Good Recap. Fuzz...awaiting the real precap.. Day Dreaming
thxEmbarrassed...the post is good cause of the precap...lolLOL
mid-night-sun IF-Dazzler
mid-night-sun
mid-night-sun

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Tennessean Goldie
Tennessean
Tennessean

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Hi Fazi,

I like your post and your title. Our professional football team is Tennessee Titans and that is the first thing it struck me after looking at your title.Smile Anyways, coming back to the show.

1) Isn't the Raizada mansion already screwed up? Do we really need more people like Dadi ji? What an attitude?Ouch

2)SP motto- Rishta wahi, Soch nayi? Confused Just because you see somebody gardening and tying the dupatta through their waist, you assume that she is a servant.

3) Kudos to NK for standing up for KKGSR.Clap KKGSR is blessed to have somebody like NK in her life.Smile

4) I just hope Dadiji doesn't create trouble for Arshi.Confused

5) Thanks ASR for standing up to KKGSR.Clap The whole world can turn against her, but if she has ASR on her side then she doesn't have to care about anything else.Wink

Happy Friendship day!Smile

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tennessean

Hi Fazi,

Hi...what do i call u??

I like your post and your title. Our professional football team is Tennessee Titans and that is the first thing it struck me after looking at your title.Smile Anyways, coming back to the show.

Embarrassed

1) Isn't the Raizada mansion already screwed up? Do we really need more people like Dadi ji? What an attitude?Ouch

Confused

2)SP motto- Rishta wahi, Soch nayi? Confused Just because you see somebody gardening and tying the dupatta through their waist, you assume that she is a servant. 

Imagine...if she sees us in the west what will she call us??? hahahahaha Wink

3) Kudos to NK for standing up for KKGSR.Clap KKGSR is blessed to have somebody like NK in her life.Smile

Nk is the best thing in RH...after Arnav of course...hehehe Embarrassed

4) I just hope Dadiji doesn't create trouble for Arshi.Confused

Angry if she does then Arnavs losses khushi... 8 days r left...Arnavs choice what he wants in his life...

5) Thanks ASR for standing up to KKGSR.Clap The whole world can turn against her, but if she has ASR on her side then she doesn't have to care about anything else.Wink

Happy Friendship day!Smile
I hope he stands by her...i hope so...Sleepy
sonyvid01 Newbie
sonyvid01
sonyvid01

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
yesss

Fazila~

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the mini-review!
The post is good. . .
The best line of the post was!
Let your grandson come,he will purify youLOLLOLLOL
Great. . .waiting for the next episode,to see how Arnav defends Khushi. .
Really high hopes. . .Embarrassed

Fazila~

Go to top