Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: LOLAnisha

Today's episode was kind of harsh but I think it was needed in order to move the show and track ahead...just hope Dadi isn't negative  πŸ˜• I can't believe she thought Khushi was a servant! How could she assume that? :S Just because someone decides to do work in her own house doesn't qualify her as a servant!!! But oh well. Loved that NK tried to speak up for Khushi, he's such a sweetheart. And the precap gives me hope too...although I definitely don't want Dadi to call Khushi a servant in front of Arnav :( Khushi doesn't need to be humiliated any further!  

Great post Fuzzy πŸ€— And thank you for the sweet comments in my shop πŸ€— Love ya!

Agree...thanks n most welcome :))  πŸ€—
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fuzzy, loved your  posting...CVs don't want to leave Khushi alone...Now 2 things going to happen...by dear dadi's demand.and Pujali's glycerins..Entry of  Shyam and remarriage of Arhi...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Happy Friendship Day! Thanks for the post, Fuzzy!!  Your title is so appropriate for the two strong personalities!  Now we know where ASR got his attitude from!  I can't wait unitl tomorrow when ASR straighten out his Dadi about Khushi!! You go ASR!!! Stand by your Khushi!!  The clash is imminent!

Waiting...n im gonna have funnn...lol

Come on...how can anyone mistaken Khushi for a servant!  She doesn't look and dress like one!! Dadi must be blind!! I hope she will grow to love our Khushi!

Here i smell a snake wa...lol

My impression of Dadi is a bit negative right now, but will have to wait and see since it's still too early to judge!

True... cant judge now...lets wait n watch...shes nanijis best friend...cant be so bad...let her find the fasts first...these Maliks r too hard to crack hahahahhaπŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: babes25

I was laughing all the way reading this post!! you made the boring episode an interesting one..so thank u Fuzzy!!! Calling Kushi a servant was way way way too much...😑 Finally Arnav stood up for Kushi, but I'll wait until tomorrow to be fully satisfied,...!!

my pleasure...its an imp epi...hopefully... a start of something huge...😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: boisecrazy

Fuzzy, loved your  posting...CVs don't want to leave Khushi alone...Now 2 things going to happen...by dear dadi's demand.and Pujali's glycerins..Entry of  Shyam and remarriage of Arhi...

πŸ˜³ would love to see Arshis wed... shyam wa n shyam li...ill just ignore...lol...πŸ˜†
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy friendship day to you too.
Love the heading of the post! 
Very nice analysis!
Now I get it, Arnav inherited the snobbish arrogant attitude from his Dadi.
I was so mad, how she addressed our princess a servant! This Dadi is so impossible! I love you NK, for being such a sweet friend! Plz Nk be there with Khushi all the time
Pujali is so lucky. Everybody around her are just so busy to please her and Dadi is another addition to it. How Dadi knows Anji is preggy! I mean she doesn't look preggy with no tummy. Shayad Shyamu ne bataya. Seriously after seeing her nasty attitude towards Khusi I'm sure Shyam send her to RM. Let's get ready to see Shyamu back in RM soon.
We just gotta glimpse of Hotwa today.😭
Did you notice,Khushi unknowingly confessed her love for Arnav today. For me that was the best part today.
Tomorrow will be great fun to watch I guess.Titans face off. I just loved Hotwa's attitude in the precap. You deserve a big hug and muahh for loving our Khushi so much.πŸ€—
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Happy friendship day to you too.

Love the heading of the post! 
Very nice analysis!
Now I get it, Arnav inherited the snobbish arrogant attitude from his Dadi.

πŸ˜†

I was so mad, how she addressed our princess a servant! 

I want dadiji to call her that in front of Arnav n see his reaction to it...

This Dadi is so impossible! I love you NK, for being such a sweet friend! Plz Nk be there with Khushi all the time
Pujali is so lucky. Everybody around her are just so busy to please her and Dadi is another addition to it. How Dadi knows Anji is preggy! I mean she doesn't look preggy with no tummy. Shayad Shyamu ne bataya. Seriously after seeing her nasty attitude towards Khusi I'm sure Shyam send her to RM. Let's get ready to see Shyamu back in RM soon.

Hate shyam wa n shyam li😑

We just gotta glimpse of Hotwa today.😭
Did you notice,Khushi unknowingly confessed her love for Arnav today. 😍For me that was the best part today.
Tomorrow will be great fun to watch I guess.Titans face off. I just loved Hotwa's attitude in the precap. You deserve a big hug and muahh for loving our Khushi so much.πŸ€—

Yep... love Arnav in the precap... waiting for tomorrows epi...😳
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post Fuzzy !!!

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Punkin22 thumbnail
Hey Fuzzy, I watched the episode with a little bit of puzzling in brain.  You know I am not Indian so didn't understand completely the problem with Khushi but I do understand that grandmother thinks she is better than Khushi.  She needs a good smack and sent to counseling about the treatment and respect of all people whether they make $1.00 or $1,000,000.00.

The grandmother is on my list and it is hard to get off my list just asked Anjali.  The grandmother does have one good ability she has X-ray vision obviously because she can see a baby in Anjali's womb!!!  Anjali does what she does best, cry...

The pre-cap shows us two scenarios Fuzzy, 1) ASR is going to stand up for Khushi.  Thank God someone will.  2) Nani and grandmother were discussing the wedding of ASR/Khushi and learns no one was there, she is horrified.  Could she be the push that gets Arnav and Khushi remarried with all the formalities???? 

If so, what will Khushi say?? How many more days left in contract???  Interesting HUH????

Thank you for your post and update which I loved but always like your candid personal remarks the best...
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hey bhagwan ek aur ASR yeh logon ko bechari khushi parr bilkul bhi taras nahin ata jo ek aur insaan ko le aaye unhe tang karne ke liye
ab yeh dadi bhi headache hone waali hain kya
you are right about anji being not pregnant cause you cant see any baby bump on her
anyawy forget that hope arhi will be together soon
cheers for pm