Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Regarding today's episode!!! (Page 9)

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

No matter there is only and only person in the world who can bring back Archu's happiness and that one person is Manav. I just want Archu to see her smile again..Damn Arman have lost everything and nothing to smile in spite of having everything .

I so want now Arman get together for Ovi's sake.

Ovi needs her Aai and its a fact..Somehow if Archu gets to be with her ,without any disturbance things will turn around...

Jai, 

Totally agree with the above underlined and bold parts.
@Violet : Is the cent percent true part of ARMAN and the same I had always thought of .
Inspite of having everything, they  lost and doesnt have a reason to Smile or bit of happiness in their life.

They love each other, financial problem tho no, two wonderful twin daughters, a caring elder son in form of sachu and Had a cuite pie Younger son soham too. They would have made a wonderful family picture indeed yet they lost and have nothing now. Uff...

Its the same thought that comes to mind whenever I thought of archu.
Kool di used to tell the same when she writes, Though having everything at her Hand, having everything in her destiny/Doorstep still archu ends with No one and nothing due to the pendulum actions.

@Green : I so so wish it to happen. Hope that happens and I get some long long wish of seeing some motherly scenes of archu with her daughters.

@Brown :  I had came back and started watching PR only for that sake. Seeing ARMAN as parents and how their reunion with their Kids happens is what hooked me later though I have lost interest  in the show.
And so hooked to see how archu get along with her daughters and Sons. still wishing to see it one day if only these Cvs give such sort of scenes.

Edited by umayal - 07 August 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

No matter there is only and only person in the world who can bring back Archu's happiness and that one person is Manav. I just want Archu to see her smile again..Damn Arman have lost everything and nothing to smile in spite of having everything .

Ovi needs her Aai and its a fact..Somehow if Archu gets to be with her ,without any disturbance things will turn around...

Jai, 

@Violet : Is the cent percent true part of ARMAN and the same I had always thought of .
Inspite of having everything, they  lost and doesnt have a reason to Smile or bit of happiness in their life.

Kool di used to tell the same when she writes, Though having everything at her Hand, having everything in her destiny/Doorstep still archu ends with No one and nothing due to the pendulum actions.

@Green : I so so wish it to happen. Hope that happens and I get some long long wish of seeing some motherly scenes of archu with her daughters.

@Brown :  I had came back and started watching PR only for that sake. Seeing ARMAN as parents and how their reunion with their Kids happens is what hooked me later though I have lost interest  in the show.
And so hooked to see how archu get along with her daughters and Sons. still wishing to see it one day if only these Cvs give such sort of scenes.

So true Umi all we can do is hope against hope I guess LOLOuch..At least now let Arman think and live for themselves meaning take decisions pertaining to themselves and their children and not worry about what others might feel..
Damn I just hope one day these 2 emotional fools get a chance from CV's to live a life which they thought once they could...I am fed up with the non-sense..
I am so waiting to see Archu - Ovi scenes..Best thing get them locked together in a room..Let them go all nuts LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernaavasoapwatcher1

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

You folks are having an awesome discussion...Continue folks..I am enjoying reading them...Wink

Jai ...This is not fair. LOL

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
However we slice it, the girl, Ovi is in need of help, heartbroken, yes, just cause for hating Purvi, yes but with all that said and done, the girl is delusional. 
No one however heartbroken would keep insisting the wedding is going to happen, even with facts staring at her face.  The guy per her own admission did not spare her a glance at the hospital, told in front of all that he loves another but this poor little young teenager persists in believing otherwise.  Poor child, she has been bereft of a mother's love for 18 years, the world is at fault for that, she has suffered and so has to be given everything she wants and needs, everyone needs to dance to her tune.  Arjun is a Ken doll that she believes is hers and so he must belong to her. Her dad, grandma and siblings instead of smacking some sense into her, keep cossetting her, encouraging her in these delusional beliefs.  So since she has been jilted, it is okay for her to beg her dad to refrain from trying to get the girl who is her adopted sister after all, back safe and sound.  It is okay just because she has been jilted to try every trick in the book to get the guy back.  "If I cannot have him, no one else can, I will make sure of that".  That sounded like an ominous threat, so if she puts Purvi's life in jeopardy, it is okay, it is understandable, Ovi is heartbroken and jilted, she loved this boy since she was 14 and so for that all should be forgiven. 
In life, nothing is fair, we don't have a sense of entitlement to stuff we cannot have, a promotion, a lifestyle, a guy you want.  For us to be looking at her solely from the perspective of a jilted girl and not hold her accountable to any standards of common human decency is just not right.  Sorry if this hurts some of you, just my take on Ovi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archverma10Jaishankarsunflower52sashashyam

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archverma10

Originally posted by nirvanlove

Yes but he was not 2 timing anyone.  He agreed to commit to Ovi for the sake of her happiness...not his...when he was in Canada...and in fact, made it clear when he refused the first time that he did not love her like that...but only as a friend.

Arjun absolutely was 2 timing both girls...He might not be in love, but did commit to marry ovi...Thsi might sound strange, but In India, there is something called arrange marriage and people marry with such arrangement and stay happy too...I am sure you will find members in the forum who are happily married after an arrange marriage of a similar sort...

The fact is, if he didn't come and meet Purvi, he could have married Ovi and could have been in all probability happily married too..

Of course, love can't be forced..but once he realized his love, he never even came clean with Purvi either...Purvi came to know on his engagement too. If I was Purvi, I couldn't have trusted him...In India, there are men who has married more than once in different cities, and will say because they love each all their wives...is that acceptable????

He never told anyone, nor his mentor Manav. He never even showed any guilty feeling nor a conscious battle with himself...how is this acceptable...DK was also wrong that he never came and told Manav (his friend and long associate) of this serious situation...they just lead Ovi on and on...if this isn't two timing, what is??? If this happens in real life to any one of us, will; we be cool???

He did not plan on coming to India and falling in love...indeed both these 2 were at such loggerheads initially..the change in Arjun himself was so gradual.  Just like Teju herself said..."we cannot stop ourselves from falling in love with someone...and we cannot stop someone from loving us" When he realized he was in love with Purvi...and was in love for the first time in life period...
he immediately called Ovi to call off their engagement...and tried repeatedly many times after that as well.  He did not want to do something so serious via email...but wanted to at least have an actual phone conversation...in this case via phone considering she was in Canada...to inform her the truth.  As a matter of fact he tried this immediately upon realization of his own feelings...before Purvi even returned them...but solely on the basis of his own feelings he wanted to end it with Ovi...with or without Purvi's love in return.

So where does the 2 timing come into play?? He made a mistake in not going public right away...1) Due to his dad's instructions of not to do anything until he came back, and 2) Ovi's career being put on the line with that lawsuit...this seems to be the major thing...He didnt realize Ovi had risked her career...the one thing she could fall back on...to come to India to marry him.  He thought if he gets her career issues out of the way then she will have something to concentrate on and he can come out and confess the truth.  Which he was ready to do...at which point Purvi stopped him since Teju/Ovi had found out about Archana being their mother.

To Manav and 'mom' Archu he did two timed the girls and just lead them on...I am a mom too and I have a girl...if I see that she dates a guy like Arjun, I will have a heart attack...Does Arjun knows for sure that he will not fall for anyone else??? To me, when Purvi the 'novelty' wears off, who knows what Arjun will be after???Wink

Ovi has to accept the fact that Arjun does not love her...and he clearly never did...she knows, he knows, entire Deshmukh clan knows that he did agree to marry her because it was what she wanted badly--not him.  As to the engagement...he didnt even know she was in India...he was put on the spot in public...in front of an entire ballroom full of people- family, friends, business associates, etc...and when he tried to rectify the situation...his dad informed him it was not the time or place.  He did, however, immediately afterwards, called DK on the carpet and tell him the truth...which is what he was supposed to do. 

The beauty of Ovi's love is that she accepted him'as is'...what is the love that needs to change????Really, the truth is can someone change a person...Ovi jsut accepted Arjun the way he was..unconditionally...isn't that love, my dear??? Besides, does the pre-requisite of love is that the other person has to be in love too...I don't think so...

He never loved Ovi...and that is a fact.  There were a bunch of twists and misunderstandings that got thrown in...and I will agree that he made some serious errors in judgement and some of his actions were just dumb.  However, his intentions were never wrong...which means we cannot point the finger at his character for this---period.  When Archana came to realize this...that he had never loved Ovi and loved Purvi all along...she realized the truth and acted accordingly. 

This whole coming between 2 daughters and favoring one kid over the other is ridiculous too.  There is nothing to favor!!! He doesnt love Ovi...he never did...so how can there be a question of favoritism here??? She is not choosing at all...the choice has already been made by the kids themselves.  Ovi is just too delusional to accept this.  You cannot force someone to love you...and Ovi needs to realize this.  Even history has proved this...you can own a person's body...but you can never own their heart and mind...that is their own and belongs to them.  It sucks and stinks that Arjun committed to Ovi though he did not love her...when his priorities and personalities were different...and before he even knew what love really is.  But Ovi knew she was going to get engaged and married to somebody who did not love her...and who even stated that she was not going to be his priority...that he was going to be devoted to his business first and not have any time for her...still she agreed...and so that is her cross.  You cannot backtrack and say he is supposed to love me now just because I bamboozled him into a surprise engagement!!!!!

As a mom Archu is favouring one girl over the other...absolutely...ask any mother...in this situation Archu should have just stayed out and told them to sort their problem out with her blessing or her taking sides...mom's do it all the time dear...if you have siblings, I am sure you mom did it too.
Archu by supporting one over the other is igniting sibling rivalry...

If Archu left the situation for them to sort out, I am sure even then Arjun and Purvi could have married right??? Here, at least, mom consent isn't that needed or required...

Again, "God grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change.  Courage to change the things I can. And the wisdom to know the difference."  For her sake and everyone else's I hope she grows up and moves on soon.
Now, then why is the forum going gaga when we see that Ovi might get married to Arjun...as Archu said...no one can change destiny...it might be that Ovi's destiny is Arjun, even without his love...has happened in real and reel life too...SilsIla for example, if a Bollywood fan...

Edited by Kalapi - 07 August 2012 at 1:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSevercs-07bhallaroxDabulls23

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Jai, 

So true Umi all we can do is hope against hope I guess LOLOuch..At least now let Arman think and live for themselves meaning take decisions pertaining to themselves and their children and not worry about what others might feel..
Damn I just hope one day these 2 emotional fools get a chance from CV's to live a life which they thought once they could...I am fed up with the non-sense..
I am so waiting to see Archu - Ovi scenes..Best thing get them locked together in a room..Let them go all nuts LOL

i really truly think Jai this would be the best thing ever...Remove Manav, Tej, Savita from the picture and let Archana and Ovi go at it... i am 100% positive they will emerge from the room, tears of emotion spent, but hugging and loving...  I really really think that Ovi knows deep down that Archana is right in everything she has said to her...not just recently either.  I think she knows Archana loves her a lot...she has startled her more than once with the truth...and i think she longs for Archana's arms around her comforting her...God i wish the cv's would show this backroom brawl...and then bawling...LOL   LOL 

I want to say something personal here...My stepdaughter in her rebellious teenage years told me later, "you were the only one who loved me enough to discipline me."  And believe you me, it was really really really hard at the time...i wasn't popular with anyone even though i gave much in listening and loving and understanding,  I was in fact the only one who said no, the only one who grounded her for some very rebellious behavior...But my (step)daughter straightened out and became a responsible young woman...and i cherished her words later when she told me that it was my caring enough to correct her that made the difference. 

I think it's the same with Ovi and her mother.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Jai, 

i really truly think Jai this would be the best thing ever...Remove Manav, Tej, Savita from the picture and let Archana and Ovi go at it... i am 100% positive they will emerge from the room, tears of emotion spent, but hugging and loving...  I really really think that Ovi knows deep down that Archana is right in everything she has said to her...not just recently either.  I think she knows Archana loves her a lot...she has startled her more than once with the truth...and i think she longs for Archana's arms around her comforting her...God i wish the cv's would show this backroom brawl...and then bawling...LOL   LOL 

I want to say something personal here...My stepdaughter in her rebellious teenage years told me later, "you were the only one who loved me enough to discipline me."  And believe you me, it was really really really hard at the time...i wasn't popular with anyone even though i gave much in listening and loving and understanding,  I was in fact the only one who said no, the only one who grounded her for some very rebellious behavior...But my (step)daughter straightened out and became a responsible young woman...and i cherished her words later when she told me that it was my caring enough to correct her that made the difference. 

I think it's the same with Ovi and her mother.  

Naava dear you are one amazing mother and a soul Clap...Well let me say that you are Archu with brains that we all so wished to see LOLWink

naavasashashyam

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Jai,
As I said ,we debating and you enjoying is not fair LOL,
But then what to do Adhat se MajboorEmbarrassed, I will also add my part again to give you another post to read.

Considering Ovi's situation and empathizing with or sympathizing  with her  is not because that we have the same streak in ourselves , its that we understand what that girl is made of and what situation she is hold of and under what circumstances her character as been changed of.

Yes she was going vulnerable and even i didnt like the fact that she is still not getting over with ArJun, as I feel she deserves better person for the way she is capable of loving a person.

Ok anyone who loves the pair ,will have a hatred with the Person who comes in between that Pair.
But one fact to be reminded of is ,Ovi wasnt the second girl here, who simply comes ,claim arjun even though when ArVi are engaged in love. Its the other way round.

This girl has been engaged with that guy, Have been promised marriage and then left in lurch.
She was the first one to came in Arjun's life. later denied her love.

I too want her to get out of it and see her life. But still I dont understand why this simple fact that this girl has been cheated or let down ,and she needs tender loving care ,some time to come out it is not understood.

Ok, as I said before we need not have the same streak in us to understand and talk for them and their situation.

We may sympathize or empathize with Ovi in the fact that, we all Know how a Mother's Love is .How immensely it is needed, How supportive the mom's love would be. as this Girl is abandoned of that and she has not gotten or had the pleasure of that love, our feel for her is more.

Archu wasnt hold wrong for the fact she decided or for her decision but hold wrong for the way she expressed it and made the situations worse. Her reaction yesterday was not the way a Mom should had responded and most probably  not for a Mom like her when her equation with her family is considered.

A mother can be strict , can be firm in bringing the child proper.
But when to be strict, In what ways the firmness should be shown off is what needs to be considered.

Any Mom will not broke the heart of the child with her firmness. they will make the child understand what their stand was but not with the way like we talk to a third person.

Ok as said, believed, let archu wish ovi to bring out of this Halat. Let she be firm and strict in that aspect. But
Archu's firmness of Bringing Ovi out of the situation should had been implemented in a diff  way and not cent percent  the way it happened yesterday.

She could take diff measures to do it, Make the truth Know to the child in the way it should be.
Know that Mom's Knows the child better and its her duty.

She can be strict too. but a fact to be remembered is, if the child had experienced the tender loving care ,affection and support of mom so far, then the scolding or strictness at times will have a Value as we know our mom already and how she is.

But In Ovi's or Teju's case, its different, they didnt know their mom only and dont know how she is.
Then how could we expect them to accept  archu's strictness when they havent experience her love only. And even archu hasnt worked on it so far or her actions so it.

So first archu should make some situation for the love and care and then go for strictness.

Hope Cvs does this first.

Edited by umayal - 07 August 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarbhallaroxDabulls23

Go to top