India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Regarding today's episode!!! (Page 7)

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Just now watched yesterday's epi. Nice post JaiSmile Varsha Di, Kalapi Di and Nirvan loved your posts.

I am so sick of Archana. She literally crossed all limits yesterday with Ovi. Her cold tone telling her that you can't change other people's destiny and you have no right to interfere in other's lives was so rude. I knew from the start she cares way more about Purvi then Ovi and part of the reason she is behaving this way now is due to Sulo's brainwashing and ear filling telling her she is thinking way too much for Ovi and not caring at all for Purvi.

This is for Manav and SachuClap I loved how Manav was firm and took a firm stand with Archana  telling her to not interfere with Ovi and she has no right to make decisions for Ovi. He was so right and then when Archana made Ovi cry I loved how Sachu said to Archana are you at peace now how much you will make Ovi cry? And then Teju blasting Archana very rightly. I can't believe Damodar his granddaughter Ovi is crying in pain due to losing Arjun and he is there comforting Archana telling her I will always support you and there must have been a reason for what you did. How much more is Damo going to defend her? Does he not care at all for Ovi? And why was Archana crying after everyone blasted her it's not like she is going thru any difficult times or anything. She deserves anything and everything that comes to her she was well out of line to say what she said to Ovi. Loved it when Manav let go of Archana's hand when she tried to hold his hand.

Felt for Ovi when she said Arjun did not even go once to see her at the hospital. Manav should not have yelled at Ovi when she was crying but handled it a little calmer with her. What the heck Archana was saying when she came in and told Ovi she was not God and she can't write anyone's destiny. As Varsha Di said Archana was talking to Ovi as if she was her enemy. She has totally no feelings for Ovi. And I don't even want to go on about how much I hated Archana in the precap. She was saying to Arjun that she accepts Arvi's marriage.

Edited by bhallarox - 07 August 2012 at 9:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarcs-07shermaDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Kalapi, while I agree Archana was mighty hasty in jumping the gun today, I don't think it is wise to let the two girls decide between themselves.  Arjun, unfortunately is not a toy and if the wrong girl married him, both girls would face hell. And the matter has kind of gotten volatile at this point.  
But you are right in your latter post, however right a mother may be even in the perfect family setting, kids will think you have favored one over the other if you make the choice for one child and not the other. Mine do that all the time even when it is something as silly as choosing a radio station in the car. 

SW1, I think the best course of action is for Archu to stay out of it, because as I said before that whoever she chooses, it will not go down well with the other girl. Unfortunately, Arjun isn't a toy the girls could share and it is best way forward is for Archana to say she support none as both girls are equal for her and to her even now the truth is Arjun has two timed them, so in her eyes because of this action of Arjun – he isn't fit to marry either daughters (this is a character statement that isn't proved as of yet – the challenge has always been a fiasco in my eyes – it didn't to anything the prove Arjun's character (regarding girls) in Archana's eyes).. The truth is that even if Purvi marries Arjun, Ovi will always always suffer, because of the constant reminder of what her Mom's adopted daughter 'took' from her. Can anyone imagine that family environment? In truth, can any family be happy under such circumstances with a constant reminder…there will never be any moving forward in life for Ovi after Arjun'Ovi's marriage. How will Purvi enjoy her married life having Ovi as a constant reminder??? Is this life even acceptable? Can anyone imagine such a married life?? Maybe, the best way forward for Cvs to get out of such dilemma, is to kill Ovi's character otherwise, I predict there will be some marital misunderstanding between the 3 again very soon…I know that this has happened in real life too…even a small gesture towards Ovi from Arjun, can spark huge misunderstanding in a relationship…my POV

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSevercs-07bhallaroxshermaDabulls23

archverma10 Senior Member
archverma10
archverma10

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Sunflower52, I agree that the Deshmukhs are not doing all they should to rid Ovi of her denial where Arjun is concerned. She is a young woman of 19 and should understand a no is a no.

Yes, DK was at fault, Arjun was at fault, but blaming them is not going to do Ovi any good. She was blaming Manav for bringing Purvi to the hospital but the Deshmukhs made a mistake bringing Ovi to the hospital. If my daughter had been jilted by a guy be it her best friend or family friend, as a concerned parent I would have kept her away from the guy at all costs. A parent with sense would have kept her from making a fool of herself by threatening the other girl, beating her to the hospital bed and acting out in front of all. I would have been hurt and embarrassed for my child and would have tried to protect her at all costs. The Deshmukhs instead are mollycoddling her to an extent that she is losing all sense and all perspective of reality. We make all excuses for Ovi but wrong she is at this point (yes Arjun and DK were wrong too) and pussyfooting around this is only going to lead to a major disaster. If she harms Purvi or Arjun physically we might try to find reasons to justify her action but a criminal act would remain a criminal act. In the eyes of the law, a crime is punishable even if the criminal has a valid reason. I only hope Ovi is talking through her hat and that it is an empty threat. Otherwise, we shouldn't hold Ovi solely responsible, her family would be equally at fault for not helping her when she is crying out so obviously and so loudly for help.

Jhanvi I feel sorry for Ovi too...there is no greater pain on earth than really deeply loving someone and not having them love you back.  Having to watch that same person love someone else is such a blow to your self esteem, self confidence, etc that is it indeed truly horrible.

However, that being said...Ovi is no saint here...and neither are these Deshmukhs.  I agree that Archana's timing was off...but arent you all forgetting something here??? This is the same crazy chic who told her father in the temple, in front of Archana's face, that Purvi's life being in danger wasnt their problem, and that he should not help her! When even her own grandmother, who hates Archana to the core, was able to show basic human decency and compassion...for the life and honor of a young girl...regardless of what her situation is and who she belongs to...Ovi proved herself to be utterly unfeeling...even almost evil if you ask me.  Then on top of that, instead of appreciating the hell Purvi has just been through...(which is ironic because we could actually argue that it all happened because of HER...meaning OVI...since she is the one who was supposed to be kidnapped in the first place)...she proceeds to blast her and say it is her fault!!! I saw the look on Archana's face when Ovi was saying these things...and I dont blame her one bit.
Not one bit.  It was shocked incredulousness...and I dont blame her for thinking Ovi has taken things far enough.  No amount of sensitivity, compassion, and care is working with Ovi...you give an inch she takes the whole yard...so it is indeed time for some tough love.

Archu was off in her timing thats true...and I will agree for that...but not at all in her final stance. Not one bit.  Ovi after all did not appreciate Archana's initial apprehension to Arjun, her challenge, or the fact that she herself was not ready to accept Purvi/Arjun...and had to watch Purvi's hurt eyes every time she visitd K house and Sulo...did Ovi appreciate it then?? Did Ovi have any decent thoughts for Archana then?? Did any of those idiot Deshmukhs?

Why then are we so hell bent on feeling sorry for Ovi? The sooner the girl gets over her delusion the better.  Why keep with a method that obviously doesnt work? Being nice to Ovi...especially in regards to Archana...doesnt work...because the girl doesnt get it.  She thinks that just because they are nice to her and respectful of her feelings...it gives her license to trample all over them and show such a chilling, evil cold-heartedness that we dont even see from Savita herself!!! And that too the woman who separated a mother/children for 18 years!

A young, beautiful girl in the hands of 4 goons...that too for a day and overnight is no joke guys.  That is about physical harm to a woman...and you all know what I am talking about...and that is where a line must be drawn.  Ovi's BS regarding this is absolutely intolerable...I dont care how heartbroken you are.  That you would be willing, in fact almost even hoping, to watch another human being endure this is heights...and I think Archu realized this in Ovi...hence the reaction.  She realized what Ovi is capable of...sometimes it is heartbreaking...but mothers do end up realizing things about their children...the negative things...far sooner than others.  And taking her to the hospital and comforting her was just enabling her delusions.  I dont blame Archu for being cold with Ovi now...not at all.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfansimpletruthabhimgjdronamrajunaavaJaishankarAshlaikasoapwatcher1sunflower52sashashyam

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Good Job, Archana..I am with you in every sentence you said today...!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanJaishankarsoapwatcher1Ashlaikasashashyam

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Unfortunately, Arjun isn't a toy the girls could share and it is best way forward is for Archana to say she support none as both girls are equal for her and to her even now the truth is Arjun has two timed them, so in her eyes because of this action of Arjun ' he isn't fit to marry either daughters (this is a character statement that isn't proved as of yet ' the challenge has always been a fiasco in my eyes ' it didn't to anything the prove Arjun's character (regarding girls) in Archana's eyes)..

in todays episode something happened , dont remember and dont want to recollect that it was actually discarded that he did something wrong.
something to do with i wasnt succesful in love even after loving each other - vishwas uth gaya tha - arvi ka pyar ni dekh PAI--

W*F happened to someone who had ovi nd purvi in the bush, thats called cheating/two timing. if am in love, i do not forget that am engaged to someone else or vice versa. Arjun is loser no. 1 for me and Archana is Hypocrite no.1
archverma10
archverma10

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanlove

Unfortunately, Arjun isn't a toy the girls could share and it is best way forward is for Archana to say she support none as both girls are equal for her and to her even now the truth is Arjun has two timed them, so in her eyes because of this action of Arjun ' he isn't fit to marry either daughters (this is a character statement that isn't proved as of yet ' the challenge has always been a fiasco in my eyes ' it didn't to anything the prove Arjun's character (regarding girls) in Archana's eyes)..

in todays episode something happened , dont remember and dont want to recollect that it was actually discarded that he did something wrong.
something to do with i wasnt succesful in love even after loving each other - vishwas uth gaya tha - arvi ka pyar ni dekh PAI--

W*F happened to someone who had ovi nd purvi in the bush, thats called cheating/two timing. if am in love, i do not forget that am engaged to someone else or vice versa. Arjun is loser no. 1 for me and Archana is Hypocrite no.1
Yes but he was not 2 timing anyone.  He agreed to commit to Ovi for the sake of her happiness...not his...when he was in Canada...and in fact, made it clear when he refused the first time that he did not love her like that...but only as a friend.
He did not plan on coming to India and falling in love...indeed both these 2 were at such loggerheads initially..the change in Arjun himself was so gradual.  Just like Teju herself said..."we cannot stop ourselves from falling in love with someone...and we cannot stop someone from loving us" When he realized he was in love with Purvi...and was in love for the first time in life period...
he immediately called Ovi to call off their engagement...and tried repeatedly many times after that as well.  He did not want to do something so serious via email...but wanted to at least have an actual phone conversation...in this case via phone considering she was in Canada...to inform her the truth.  As a matter of fact he tried this immediately upon realization of his own feelings...before Purvi even returned them...but solely on the basis of his own feelings he wanted to end it with Ovi...with or without Purvi's love in return.

So where does the 2 timing come into play?? He made a mistake in not going public right away...1) Due to his dad's instructions of not to do anything until he came back, and 2) Ovi's career being put on the line with that lawsuit...this seems to be the major thing...He didnt realize Ovi had risked her career...the one thing she could fall back on...to come to India to marry him.  He thought if he gets her career issues out of the way then she will have something to concentrate on and he can come out and confess the truth.  Which he was ready to do...at which point Purvi stopped him since Teju/Ovi had found out about Archana being their mother.

Ovi has to accept the fact that Arjun does not love her...and he clearly never did...she knows, he knows, entire Deshmukh clan knows that he did agree to marry her because it was what she wanted badly--not him.  As to the engagement...he didnt even know she was in India...he was put on the spot in public...in front of an entire ballroom full of people- family, friends, business associates, etc...and when he tried to rectify the situation...his dad informed him it was not the time or place.  He did, however, immediately afterwards, called DK on the carpet and tell him the truth...which is what he was supposed to do. 

He never loved Ovi...and that is a fact.  There were a bunch of twists and misunderstandings that got thrown in...and I will agree that he made some serious errors in judgement and some of his actions were just dumb.  However, his intentions were never wrong...which means we cannot point the finger at his character for this---period.  When Archana came to realize this...that he had never loved Ovi and loved Purvi all along...she realized the truth and acted accordingly. 

This whole coming between 2 daughters and favoring one kid over the other is ridiculous too.  There is nothing to favor!!! He doesnt love Ovi...he never did...so how can there be a question of favoritism here??? She is not choosing at all...the choice has already been made by the kids themselves.  Ovi is just too delusional to accept this.  You cannot force someone to love you...and Ovi needs to realize this.  Even history has proved this...you can own a person's body...but you can never own their heart and mind...that is their own and belongs to them.  It sucks and stinks that Arjun committed to Ovi though he did not love her...when his priorities and personalities were different...and before he even knew what love really is.  But Ovi knew she was going to get engaged and married to somebody who did not love her...and who even stated that she was not going to be his priority...that he was going to be devoted to his business first and not have any time for her...still she agreed...and so that is her cross.  You cannot backtrack and say he is supposed to love me now just because I bamboozled him into a surprise engagement!!!!!

Again, "God grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change.  Courage to change the things I can. And the wisdom to know the difference."  For her sake and everyone else's I hope she grows up and moves on soon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanjdronamrajuJaishankarsoapwatcher1sunflower52sashashyam

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
you are on a roll, Archana.!! You go gal !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyam

archverma10
archverma10

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

you are on a roll, Archana.!! You go gal !!
**grins** thanks Jyothi.  Gotta defend my boy...just like in the good ol' days!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajusashashyam

Go to top