Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Regarding today's episode!!! (Page 5)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

Hai Jai...i kind of accepted this to happen...in an earlier post i have written that archana should not say yes yet..that since arjun has made her realize i wanted purvi to make manav realize because i had a feeling he will not say yes...However, i thought manav should have let archana yell at ovi..complete her line and bring ovi back to reality, but he didn't..instead he said stay away from ovi life...for the first time i am let down by manav..i get his disapproving arvi but to help lead his daughter on his i don't know what to say..you guys can complete the sentence..Wink if the table was turn and purvi was obessed with arjun, archana would have slapped the living daylights out of purvi until she comes back to reality there is no way she would have let purvi continue with her obsession...(however, purvi is not that stupid she dumbed Arjun even though arjun loved her- just because he got engaged with ovi) and manav and the D clan would have approved with archana then...can't they see that they are making her worse...and when something bad happens in the future which we all know is going to happen the D clan will blame archana saying that if she didn't unite Arvi this wouldn't happen...can't you guys see you are making ovi worse..Manav if you can't bring your daughter to reality let Archana do it...ovi is her daughter too..stop telling her to stay out of things..if it is not for Archana your daughter would have not come to this world..
Hi dear I agree but Archu but Manav was already frustrated and he was in fact telling Ovi to accept reality,shouting at her that Arjun is not hers..When he is in peak of anger and seeing Ovi totally not in her state,Archu came in and gave the right reality check but Manav there was trying to calm the situation and he said to say those words coz of Ovi (Ovi was already in unstable state,if Archu interfered it will make matters worse,hence he asked her to stay away).But Archu mentioned a trigger point that she has come for Purvi..I think that triggered it in Ovi even more and then when Manav was asking Archu to stay calm for a minute she opened up about Arvi's approval. Timing was not right there I felt. She could have waited for a minute but good in a way she told him but Manav has not be told the facts about the mess DK created (The enagement fiasco and that Arjun told him truth before he flew to Australia) and Manav knows only half the truth and he has every right to be mad on Arjun.At this volatile stage Archu came in and announced Arvi's marriage which is going to piss Manav which happened. I dont blame it on anyone here,circumstance was just not right to open up this point.Archu rightly said to Ovi that she cannot have say on all things but should have stopped with it and later told it to Manav but in emotions of defending Purvi she ebbed it out .Manav was more mad on that rather than Arvi relationship.In fact he did not blame Arjun or Purvi while talking to Ovi ,he just did not want to  talk about it..DK needs to budge in big time to clear the mess he has created...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluisFireLordPhoenix

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
JS

Not only Archana's timing was wrong about declaration of Arjun-Purvi marriage, but the tone and the attitude of "Jhansi ki rani" expressions she spoke those words..As if she was talking to some enemy...For crying out loud she was speaking to her other daughter whose heart was broken by the same dude who your adopted daughter is in love with...

Everyone has their own way and take time in mourning a losss...I really dont get and find it baseless calling Ovi "Obsessed" or she needs "mental Assylum"...It has been only a very short time since she found out her fiance fell in love with another woman (Her mother's adopted daughter) and dude dumped her like a hot potatoe...Did not care to tell her that he was in love with someone else but still went ahead with slipping that stupid ring on her finger...DK the father yet has not even shown any TLC or concern for Ovi..Mother Archana is too busy doing her own thing..This girl is hanging by a thread..

It would have been better had Purvi be not Archana's daughter...Purvi being some random girl out there...It would not hurt Ovi so much or bit easier to get over the whole thing...But she lost her love to the girl who was adopted by the same mother who abandoned all her biological kids.

Thank god Ds are handling her the best way they can...They all know and accept Arjun-Purvi are in love..There is no room for Ovi-Arjun relatioship..They are not supporting Ovi's denial..They are trying to handle it to the best while rest of the hungama keeps happening..

Archana one minute coming in and annoucing Arjun-Purvi's marriage with insensitive and rude tone, next minute why is she crying buckets?  She must take a stand...either be Jhansi ki rani or be a sensitive but assertive mother-wife..She has always done everything at a wrong time..I won't blame Manav if he does  not accept Arjun-Purvi's marriage...I know deep down in my heart ULM will fall for this tear jerking Archana..

What is such ahurry in getting them married?  They can see each other ..Everyone knows they are in love so why such a rush? Archana should have talked to Manav first in private..Together they can handle Ovi's situation first with love and care and help her understand than make the darn annoucement..

Today's episode reminded me of Archana not giving Money to vandu when Manav was to give check for a place for Vandu..Time she took Manav to court and time she snatched Soham out of Manav's hand beliving Varsha had been cured...There are many times I can write but I am tired..

Disappointing mother to a young teenager who is broken hearted from losing her love, Fahter and mother...Manav should be supporting his kids just like Archana is to Purvi...Her lame challenge to Arjun was in support of Arjun-Purvi to begin with but she kept acting as if she did not want Arjun for either of her daughters...That was a total lie...She knows the games she plays..

today I found her tone and announcement totally ruthless and cruel..We all know Arjun-Purvi are couple of 2 months..No one denies that..

ADD: If Archana feels no one understands her and cries buckets than how do u think Ovi feels? is it not fair for Ovi to claim no one understands her and her pain?  Do we see her crying buckets every chance she gets?  No do we dont...So why we feel so much for Archana and her tears that she suffers but no one has a drop of empathy for Ovi...We want to ship her to mental assylum but the one who needs to go is the uncaring mother..It is not Ovi who has an obsession it is Archana who is obsessed with what she think is right...She should have stayed out of the whole issue...Instead of taking Purvi's side..No one can blame her than can they? But no I am always right and I will do what ever I want to and when I am asked or questioned I will cry buckets...Angry

Abt Damo whose brain has been fried due to having bewda for past 60+ yrs...He is going to tell Archana she is right and she has his support...Hmmm what has he done lately or for past 75 yrs of his life?? 3 kids and drinking tharra...Nothing more..He yet has not felt sad for Ovi's pain aur banne chala Archana ka pet...This man makes me sick..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 06 August 2012 at 10:07pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

princessjojoJaishankarTulseyLuvSSeverKalapics-07FireLordPhoenixsherma

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

JS

Not only Archana's timing was wrong about declaration of Arjun-Purvi marriage, but the tone and the attitude of "Jhansi ki rani" expressions she spoke those words..As if she was talking to some enemy...For crying out loud she was speaking to her other daughter whose heart was broken by the same dude who your adopted daughter is in love with...

Everyone has their own way and take time in mourning a losss...I really dont get and find it baseless calling Ovi "Obsessed" or she needs "mental Assylum"...It has been only a very short time since she found out her fiance fell in love with another woman (Her mother's adopted daughter) and dude dumped her like a hot potatoe...Did not care to tell her that he was in love with someone else but still went ahead with slipping that stupid ring on her finger...DK the father yet has not even shown any TLC or concern for Ovi..Mother Archana is too busy doing her own thing..This girl is hanging by a thread..

It would have been better had Purvi be not Archana's daughter...Purvi being some random girl out there...It would not hurt Ovi so much or bit easier to get over the whole thing...But she lost her love to the girl who was adopted by the same mother who abandoned all her biological kids.

Thank god Ds are handling her the best way they can...They all know and accept Arjun-Purvi are in love..There is no room for Ovi-Arjun relatioship..They are not supporting Ovi's denial..They are trying to handle it to the best while rest of the hungama keeps happening..

Archana one minute coming in and annoucing Arjun-Purvi's marriage with insensitive and rude tone, next minute why is she crying buckets?  She must take a stand...either be Jhansi ki rani or be a sensitive but assertive mother-wife..She has always done everything at a wrong time..I won't blame Manav if he does  not accept Arjun-Purvi's marriage...I know deep down in my heart ULM will fall for this tear jerking Archana..

What is such ahurry in getting them married?  They can see each other ..Everyone knows they are in love so why such a rush? Archana should have talked to Manav first in private..Together they can handle Ovi's situation first with love and care and help her understand than make the darn annoucement..

Today's episode reminded me of Archana not giving Money to vandu when Manav was to give check for a place for Vandu..Time she took Manav to court and time she snatched Soham out of Manav's hand beliving Varsha had been cured...There are many times I can write but I am tired..

Disappointing mother to a young teenager whose is broken hearted from losing her love, Fahter and mother...Manav should be supporting his kids just like Archana is to Purvi...Her lame challenge to Arjun was in support of Arjun-Purvi to begin with but she kept acting as if she did not want Arjun for either of her daughters...That was a total lie...She knows the games she plays..

today I found her tone and announcement totally ruthless and cruel..We all know Arjun-Purvi are couple of 2 months..No one denies that..

Yup Varsha dear I am yet to see DK owning the mess he has created. DK should witness the way Ovi was blabbering so out of state about Arjun..The look in Manav's eyes seeing Ovi in such a state was Ouch...DK has not once bothered to see how Ovi is doing and what condition she is in. I dont know how he is expecting everything to be ok without he doing anything and expecting Manav to accept Arvi. I am happy that Arjun is wanting to talk to Manav at least now,though he has least bothered to check on Ovi but at least he is slowly making his efforts to talk to Manav but DK I have not seen that from him so far..Even I was baffled why was the marriage announcement made their at such a volatile time by Archu..She should have stopped after initially stopping Ovi from blabbering out of state.Manav wanted to calm the situation down but it went out of control the moment Archu announced this. I simply see this as CV's non-sense to create more high-drama for TRP's and showing a female in the form of a Vamp-  obsessive nutsy love is Ekta's specialty and unfortunately she is taking Ovi in that route which is really sad to watch.
PS : The less said about Damo better..That guy is really good for nothing..He can never do anything in his life.He is a just a useless fellow..Somebody should wack him really hard for being such a useless fool Angry..Makes me sick...

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 August 2012 at 5:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluisTulseyLuvSSeverFireLordPhoenix

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
JS forget DK showing any care...I am waiting for the mother who gave birth to this young teenager in pain to feel the pain and anguish for her loss...What a specimen of a mother she is..Thumbs Down she has wronged 4 kids but she did right to 1 that makes it all alright in her mind..Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSevercs-07FireLordPhoenixsherma

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

JS forget DK showing any care...I am waiting for the mother who gave birth to this young teenager in pain to feel the pain and anguish for her loss...What a specimen of a mother she is..Thumbs Down she has wronged 4 kids but she did right to 1 that makes it all alright in her mind..Ouch
I am not sure how CV's are planning to solve this mess..Would they make a 360 degree of everything n end only Ekta n CV's know..Its just torture torture torture till the end and all of a sudden everything will be ok...Nothing can expected from the CV's for such a lame storyline. 
Feel bad for the actors..Really Anki should be moving on now...Feel so bad for her to be asked to cry day in and day out...Ekta knows how to manipulate her actors to keep them hooked with her.

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 August 2012 at 5:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanTulseyFireLordPhoenix

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

hai there...in my opinion how is she to step up as the mother of sachin, tej and ovi when she has not given the right..even manav said you have no right in ovi's matter...when manav doesn't show respect to archu why would the kids, why would they listen..he acts all lovely to her when they are not around and makes a 360 turn when they are around..and then we have savita to bring her down in every possible moment..and damodar who knows the truth that archu never left her kids they were taken from her but kept quiet...and she knows she has made a mistake with the 4...she has always said i have made a mistake...if she hasn't been given the chance to be they mother how is she suppose to be...here are a few good points as their mother... she did save ovi from the modelling company..took care of tej when she was sick supported her as a taxi driver, consoled her after manav slapped her for coming to india..this is what a mother does...first person to tell ovi arjun is not good for her-while the D clan kept quiet...yes she has her bad points too like asking the divorce for sachin-i still can't accept this..and a lot of others...the truth that she did not leave the kids needs to come out only then she can be their mother..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanJaishankarTulseysoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixsunflower52

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

<font color="#660099">JS forget DK showing any care...I am waiting for the mother who gave birth to this young teenager in pain to feel the pain and anguish for her loss...What a specimen of a mother she is..Thumbs Downshe has wronged 4 kids but she did right to 1 that makes it all alright in her mind..Ouch</font>

I disagree with you about Archana as Manav said she had no right to interfere with the kids life so what is she suppose to do.

Ovi is becoming obsessed as she is putting all the blame on Purvi while absolving Arjun. That is what an obsessed person does.

The Deshmuks are not handling well at all about Ovi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluisTulseysoapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Sunflower52, I agree that the Deshmukhs are not doing all they should to rid Ovi of her denial where Arjun is concerned. She is a young woman of 19 and should understand a no is a no.

Yes, DK was at fault, Arjun was at fault, but blaming them is not going to do Ovi any good. She was blaming Manav for bringing Purvi to the hospital but the Deshmukhs made a mistake bringing Ovi to the hospital. If my daughter had been jilted by a guy be it her best friend or family friend, as a concerned parent I would have kept her away from the guy at all costs. A parent with sense would have kept her from making a fool of herself by threatening the other girl, beating her to the hospital bed and acting out in front of all. I would have been hurt and embarrassed for my child and would have tried to protect her at all costs. The Deshmukhs instead are mollycoddling her to an extent that she is losing all sense and all perspective of reality. We make all excuses for Ovi but wrong she is at this point (yes Arjun and DK were wrong too) and pussyfooting around this is only going to lead to a major disaster. If she harms Purvi or Arjun physically we might try to find reasons to justify her action but a criminal act would remain a criminal act. In the eyes of the law, a crime is punishable even if the criminal has a valid reason. I only hope Ovi is talking through her hat and that it is an empty threat. Otherwise, we shouldn't hold Ovi solely responsible, her family would be equally at fault for not helping her when she is crying out so obviously and so loudly for help.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanAnijoyceadittyarjunaluisJaishankarTulseyFireLordPhoenixsunflower52sashashyam

Go to top