Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Regarding today's episode!!! (Page 3)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Should Accept and  Appreciate one thing Jai.

Its the powerful PR cast that saves the show for EKTA till now. However she spoils the story, she is too good on finding new talents and talented people.

Either be the once new found archu-Manav(Anki-Sushi)  or the newly found Shruthi,Puru,Asha,Rthvik,Teju or the old found great talent Ushaji,Savitaji or the Saviour at right time, the Current Manav - Hiten, all are a Bunch of talented people.
Even I heard the guy who plays soham is convincing too.

And its these people Efforts that keeps the Show still going though the Cvs throws a rotten one at viewers in the name of story.

Really appreciate and Clap for this bunch of Actors who portray their role till now convincingly even though the story is a staled one.

Hiten,Anki, Shruthi and all seems to Portray the right emotions in right proportions and it seems they do great acting these day with the Tracks shown.
Even then I wouldnt fall for it Cvs...Evil Smile  LOL... i am not watching it.

But one day or the other I might give up just for these actors acting.

yeah Umi dear perfectly said..Kudos to all the actors coz of them we are forced to watch this crap..Kudos to them Clap..
Umi good you are back and coz of me you were forced to watch the precap..so I made you see after all...good good LOL
Yup re Anki is just amazing..She is a combo of beauty+talent+personality+attitude and everything that is beautiful for sure Wink..
I had lump in my throat to see her state and that says something about her acting...I am so wishing her role improves now besides the misery Archu has to face and see happiness for once and very soon Anki hopefully moves on now as well..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanTulseyLuvSSeverFireLordPhoenixsunflower52

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Originally posted by sunflower52

Archana opened her mouth at the right time. I think she was little angry with Ovi the scene she created at the hospital, blaming Purvi needlessly. 

Manav is approaching this all the wrong way, he should just bluntly tell her that Arjun will never love her and she can have him.

Rest of the Deshmukhs have no hope from them.

Archana did the right thing, by bringing Arjun and Purvi together. 

DK did the great job of explaining Archana with out getting over emotional.

Manav is getting to much emotional and is not thinking logically.

Manav would have given his silent approval probably had Archu waited a minute for Ovi to finish her rant..Manav no doubt is approaching it wrongly..Manav was not pissed with Arvi relationship but the timing at which all D's very trying to convince Ovi,Archu added fuel on fire then..Her intentions were correct as none of the D's had guts to make Ovi face the reality fearing for what she might do but her timing was not exactly correct considering the unstable state and non-sense Ovi was blabbering .She could have ideally told Manav first but good anyway its out and a reality check for D's as well that now they should make Ovi accept reality.

Ovi has been blabbering for a long time and high time the Deshmuk's should see what their spoiling and letting her have her way has made her into.

Also stop blaming Archana for everything.

In such matter there is no such thing as right time, there will never be a right time. When Archana spoke at least she stopped her blabbering.

I think Ovi is a smart girl, she just knew if she will behave with her dad and other Deshmuk clan in a certain way they will support her and Archana will never support her illogical demands. 

I think the only time the D's will wake up is when Ovi will try to hurt Purvi. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfan

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Archana opened her mouth at the right time. I think she was little angry with Ovi the scene she created at the hospital, blaming Purvi needlessly. 

Manav is approaching this all the wrong way, he should just bluntly tell her that Arjun will never love her and she can have him.

Manav would have given his silent approval probably had Archu waited a minute for Ovi to finish her rant..Manav no doubt is approaching it wrongly..Manav was not pissed with Arvi relationship but the timing at which all D's very trying to convince Ovi,Archu added fuel on fire then..Her intentions were correct as none of the D's had guts to make Ovi face the reality fearing for what she might do but her timing was not exactly correct considering the unstable state and non-sense Ovi was blabbering .She could have ideally told Manav first but good anyway its out and a reality check for D's as well that now they should make Ovi accept reality.

Ovi has been blabbering for a long time and high time the Deshmuk's should see what their spoiling and letting her have her way has made her into.

In such matter there is no such thing as right time, there will never be a right time. When Archana spoke at least she stopped her blabbering.

I think Ovi is a smart girl, she just knew if she will behave with her dad and other Deshmuk clan in a certain way they will support her and Archana will never support her illogical demands. 

I am not blaming Archu here at all..Just felt that she invited the trouble by talking at the wrong time..But i guess she could not control the constant bashing of her for Purvi so she spoke out..And I am one of the biggest Archu supporter as well..LOL...
Just felt she invited more trouble for herself for opening her mouth at wrong time but guess in a way that was the only way Ovi could have been stopped..so its a matter of perspective and I agree to disagree Smile..
My only hope is Manav gets to know the entire truth from DK n Arvi own words..He needs to know the truth so that he can clear his mind and focus on getting OVi back on track and yes he is way too emotional on Ovi and he needs to get himself a reality check that Ovi can be got back to track only by making her realize the harsh truth and facts..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TulseyFireLordPhoenixsunflower52

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

I am not blaming Archu here at all..Just felt that she invited the trouble by talking at the wrong time..But i guess she could not control the constant bashing of her for Purvi so she spoke out..And I am one of the biggest Archu supporter as well..LOL...
Just felt she invited more trouble for herself for opening her mouth at wrong time but guess in a way that was the only way Ovi could have been stopped..so its a matter of perspective and I agree to disagree Smile..
My only hope is Manav gets to know the entire truth from DK n Arvi own words..He needs to know the truth so that he can clear his mind and focus on getting OVi back on track and yes he is way too emotional on Ovi and he needs to get himself a reality check that Ovi can be got back to track only by making her realize the harsh truth and facts..

I know LOL Archana got fed up of Ovi bashing Purvi for no reason. Could not help but speak up.

I do not think she would have opened her mouth about Arjun and Purvi if she had not heard the bashing of Purvi going on by Ovi and Manav giving her lame excuses to satisfy her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanJaishankarTulseyFireLordPhoenix

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Jai, Why hurry with Arjun and Purvi marriage right now? Can't they just decide that Archana is happy with their alliance, but not get them married right away. It is after all her other daughter who was supposed to be married to the same guy less than 2 months back. Is it really necessary to talk about marriage now, when the pain is still raw. Arjun and Purvi are still going to be in love with each other in a few months, and everybody else is still going to know that they are. In a few months time, Ovi may overcome her heartbreak allowing manav and Teju and everybody else to accept arjun-purvi as well. Why this hurry?

And about Manav not knowing the whole truth. What truth is that? The fact that it was done with good intentions does not  change the fact that Arjun lead his daughter on and then cheated on her; or that purvi who keeps saying "baba, baba" did not deem to tell anyone that arjun was pretending to be engaged to Ovi because he wanted to protect her for some foolish reason. Those are facts; they will not change despite knowing the intentions they were done with. It will not change the fact that Ovi's heart was not only broken but humiliated in front of her family and her dad's co-workers; and that the girl he's in love with is her mother's daughter. If it had been someone she didn't know or wasn't involved in her life in anyway; it would have been easier. Here, she has to see and hear their love story happening in front of her eyes and it's been only a few weeks since her own engagement broke. The poor girl deserves a break and some time to heal. Not saying that arjun-purvi should not get married, or arjun should go back to Ovi ever. But they can wait for a few months and quietly enjoy their romance staying out of the Deshmukh's way without rubbing it in Ovi's and the Deshmukhs' faces.

Btw, it's totally unfair to expect Manav to accept arjun-purvi just coz he sees firsthand that they love each other. If anything, that should make him more bitter. He's done his duty of saving purvi, above and beyond what could be expected of him, not caring about money or his daughter's feelings or even his own life. Announcing arjun and purvi's marriage when his daughter is bawling about arjun in the same room, and expecting him to happily start with the wedding preparations is ridiculous!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairAnijoyceThapeloKalapics-07princessjojoJaishankarLuvSSevershermaFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Guess its going to be some time before Manav realizes that Ovi needs a big reality check. I felt the timing of Archu announcing Arvi's approval at D's was somewhere not right.When already Ovi was in a unstable state and behaving like mad, I thought she could have waited a bit and let Manav alone know   when I read Shruti's writeup, I felt the same.  There was no reason for Archu to tell the truth about ARVI.  When she needs to be quite...she speaks and when she should not speak se speaks...in both cases she has to put both her feet in her mouth.    this first but in a sense its also good that the entire D's know it now.The whole D's clan blind support for Ovi  is making matter worse here.(I think entire D clan knows that Arjun cannot be Ovi but it seems they are all afraid to make Ovi realize this as they feel she might do something to her especially Manav .Manav has to take a stand now for at least Ovi's sake before she turns totally mad and give her a reality check instead of just worrying for her safety.)
I think Manav has accepted the reality of Arvi and I believe he knows that he cannot have Ovi married to Arjun as Arjun does not love her.I think his anger over Arjun n Purvi is still there which is not allowing him to accept it whole-heartedly. Its going to take some time..Manav still is unaware of lot of truths especially about Purvi.I think Purvi talking to Manav is going to be a key hereyou are very much correct (for the bold)She needs to open out and explain the real situation to Manav and clear the MU.
Archu is in serious trouble now. I thought Manav's support will there but guess not when it comes to Ovi.
So the significant posture of Arman holding Purvi n OVi respectively on Friday is playing the role and this is going to be the basis of the divorce track I guess..Its getting to be interesting..I think Arjun and Purvi might eventually try to do something for the divorce track . I think in coming episodes Manav might realize that Ovi's madness indeed cannot be satisfied and accept Arvi in full swing.Time and Cv's will tell how this is going to happen with the major divorce track coming up.

PS : Looks like Archu looked stunning as usual ,will watch it just for her later Smile..Amazing acting by Anki and Shruthi today...Clap..

Hi Jai,
please read my comments in red.
Good post and good observation and I like how you proceeded.

Edited by Tulsey - 06 August 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJaishankarLuvSSeverFireLordPhoenix

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

I had lump in my throat seeing Archu's state..Damn..Its such a horrible state...After DK left, when Sulo and Purvi also left,that scenario I felt Archu was so all alone...I feel so so so bad for her...
The only person who can really support her and be strength is Manav...I am so so hoping that Arjun and Purvi both talk to Manav seeing Archu's state..She is totally broken..Its very very hard to see Archu's state...
Wonderful acting from Anki and Shruthi today..They both stole the show along with the sane DK(I wanted to this DK for a while,getting into action of things)...He really talked very clamly and well to Archu...

Jai you are so true about DK.  He does not speak often, but when he does, his words have weight, style and calmness.  I love this guy.
Arjun also has a way of saying things, perhaps he will be able to approach Manav in a positive way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanJaishankarFireLordPhoenix

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Jai, Why hurry with Arjun and Purvi marriage right now? Can't they just decide that Archana is happy with their alliance, but not get them married right away. It is after all her other daughter who was supposed to be married to the same guy less than 2 months back. Is it really necessary to talk about marriage now, when the pain is still raw. Arjun and Purvi are still going to be in love with each other in a few months, and everybody else is still going to know that they are. In a few months time, Ovi may overcome her heartbreak allowing manav and Teju and everybody else to accept arjun-purvi as well. Why this hurry?

And about Manav not knowing the whole truth. What truth is that? The fact that it was done with good intentions does not  change the fact that Arjun lead his daughter on and then cheated on her; or that purvi who keeps saying "baba, baba" did not deem to tell anyone that arjun was pretending to be engaged to Ovi because he wanted to protect her for some foolish reason. Those are facts; they will not change despite knowing the intentions they were done with. It will not change the fact that Ovi's heart was not only broken but humiliated in front of her family and her dad's co-workers; and that the girl he's in love with is her mother's daughter. If it had been someone she didn't know or wasn't involved in her life in anyway; it would have been easier. Here, she has to see and hear their love story happening in front of her eyes and it's been only a few weeks since her own engagement broke. The poor girl deserves a break and some time to heal. Not saying that arjun-purvi should not get married, or arjun should go back to Ovi ever. But they can wait for a few months and quietly enjoy their romance staying out of the Deshmukh's way without rubbing it in Ovi's and the Deshmukhs' faces.

Btw, it's totally unfair to expect Manav to accept arjun-purvi just coz he sees firsthand that they love each other. If anything, that should make him more bitter. He's done his duty of saving purvi, above and beyond what could be expected of him, not caring about money or his daughter's feelings or even his own life. Announcing arjun and purvi's marriage when his daughter is bawling about arjun in the same room, and expecting him to happily start with the wedding preparations is ridiculous!
Sowmya dear perfectly said..But guess CV's want to show more pain and anguish and more abuse for Archu...I think they want to show the DK,Arvi - Manav confrontation...But things are not looking good for Arman in any sense now and Ovi she needs major help re ..I think now it has come to point where she is on stage to go mad...Feel so bad for her...I think medical help is highly needed and Manav now has to focus on getting Ovi out of the scenario and get her some peace n rest..Some more days and she is into mental asylum..so sad to see her state..

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 August 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

Go to top