India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Regarding today's episode!!! (Page 22)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Yes Janhvi Sulo does see Varsha from the way precap was shown...Not sure why Varsha went to K home and was not afraid of being seen by anyone...If she is caught there could be some trouble for her as she kidnapped the lil soham 18 yrs back..But than who knows what CVs may show tmrw..
Back to pet stories LOL

My back yard is the maternity ward for sparrows and other birds to have chicks...In past 14 yrs we have had 6 chicks born in 3 occassions..Its a journey worth watching  from building a nest to laying an eggs to hatching and chicks to finally get  big enough to fly..

Just abt 3 wks back we had 10 duck chicks in our swimming pool...Momma was crying as these chick prolly were born in my pool and she could not get them out...Tooo little to climb the rock formation to get out..It took us 3 hours to finally get them out and my hubster walked them out of the side yard and we said our good byes...LOL  I tell you wierdest stories happen on our property..

Seems like there is more similar things in our families as we share away...

With that I will say Gn and hit the sack...Thanks everyone for a good interaction and I  will see you all tmrw...

Nirvan you have a fantastic day dear!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07soapwatcher1

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by nirvanlove

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by nirvanlove

am not a very formal person but it feels so awkward to call elders by their names :D and i dont want to screw with ur name either and omg, everytime i think this person must be in in her/his early 20s they end up being the opposite. starting from Zem to Varsha di and Kools aunty and now u ,, funny for me.!LOL

<font color="#660099">Nirvan you cracked me up with underlined...Kools must be enjoying you and prasad calling her Aunty...Prasad used to address me as aunty too...LOL</font>
</em>
<font color="#660099">Janhvi Hope ur daughter was OK...And @ Lassi LOL Kids are cute as they come up with some funny names</font>
<font color="#660099">We used to have fish tank with fishes named MJ, Prince,Wham, 80s singers LOL</font>
<em><font color="#660099">each timeafish died boys used to have funeral by flushing themdown the toilet Ouchbutmaking toombstone with rocks in the back yard so they canhave something to remember them by & visit Embarrassed...So cute but hillarious..</font>

lol ok no aunty, but i did think u guys were perhaps younger than me and am 26 !! and i feel older than all of u reading the posts *laughs some more.

reading abt u and J Di's?! pets, i want to ask for pictures :| so many pets, i dont ,love animals but they are cute. am scared of them for some reason, ZEM is going to cure it with her army of dogs soon :D

She was okay, thanks for asking :) nothing scares the child as much as an earthquake and hearing talk about the world ending for some reason. Ah, those funerals, they crack me up (heartless me), found a dead humming bird last week and they (including my husband) had to give it a proper burial in the backyard. Years from now if archeologists ever dig there they will be amazed at the motley set of various remains! We found a stray flea ridden pup recently near little India, we had to bring it home, give it a flea bath, go all the way back to put up posters of "lost puppy" on every lamp post in an unknown neighborhood, keep calling the local pound until a good Samaritan adopted the puppy. The penchant to bring home strange creatures boggles the mind.

Jai, we have clearly hijacked your thread, sorry! Nothing earth shattering in today's epi, watched it on TV. I think too that Soham has goodness in him, anyone that can love a "mom" so cannot be all evil. Missed the precap. Does Sulo see Varsha?

No Janhvi dear as I said to Varsha dear ,I am enjoying this interaction..When my thread can lead to such wonderful freindly interactions,I am the happiest Big smile..Keep posting and continue the wonderful conversation...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07soapwatcher1Ashlaika

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Guys, guys, guysHug…I see I missed all the fun yesterday night…I guess the 3 hrs time difference is the real killerWink….Mommy was also in short supply last night and was in high demand…both kids had a slight temp., I guess the heat...

Glad to know so many of you enjoys pets, my son always wants a doggie, and I just offer myself as his petWink…he doesn't want it thenLOL…I could so like to be pettedWink.

Btw, will it freak all of you out if I say I have dissected most of the animals you all mentioned -  in my alternate life, was a zoologist a long time back…

SW1, glad ur daughter Hugis doing well….

Enjoying all these conversation….keep it flowing, will peek back in soonSmile

soapwatcher1Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Jai, you know I wouldn't hijack anyone's thread so readily as yours - you are too nice :)
Varsha di, animal tales are most interesting!! Would have loved to see little ducklngs hatching in my own backyard!
Kalapi, hope the kids are doing okay, I am under the weather myself and keeping away or trying to keep away from mine. Zoologist? That is cool. Next time, I know who to ask for a home
for a stray pup!! :)
Better get back to my real life and stop reading the rumors flying around on reel life, sigh!

KalapiDabulls23

Go to top