India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Regarding today's episode!!! (Page 21)

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
am not a very formal person but it feels so awkward to call elders by their names :D and i dont want to screw with ur name either and omg, everytime i think this person must be in in her/his early 20s they end up being the opposite. starting from Zem to Varsha di and Kools aunty and now u ,, funny for me.! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanlove

am not a very formal person but it feels so awkward to call elders by their names :D and i dont want to screw with ur name either and omg, everytime i think this person must be in in her/his early 20s they end up being the opposite. starting from Zem to Varsha di and Kools aunty and now u ,, funny for me.! LOL

Nirvan you cracked me up with underlined...Kools must be enjoying you and prasad calling her Aunty...Prasad used to address me as aunty too...LOL

Janhvi  Hope ur daughter was OK...And @ Lassi LOL  Kids are cute as they come up with some funny names

We used to have fish tank with fishes named MJ, Prince,Wham, 80s singers LOL

each time a fish died boys used to have funeral by flushing them down the toilet Ouch but making toombstone with rocks in the back yard so they can have something to remember them by & visit Embarrassed...So cute but hillarious..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 08 August 2012 at 11:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarcs-07

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Nirvan you cracked me up with underlined...Kools must be enjoying you and prasad calling her Aunty...Prasad used to address me as aunty too...LOL

Janhvi  Hope ur daughter was OK...And @ Lassi LOL  Kids are cute as they come up with some funny names

We used to have fish tank with fishes named MJ, Prince,Wham, 80s singers LOL

each time a fish died boys used to have funeral by flushing them down the toilet Ouch but making toombstone with rocks in the back yard so they can have something to remember them by & visit Embarrassed...So cute but hillarious..

lol ok no aunty, but i did think u guys were perhaps younger than me and am 26 !! and i feel older than all of u reading the posts *laughs some more.

reading abt u and J Di's?! pets, i want to ask for pictures :| so many pets, i dont ,love animals but they are cute. am scared of them for some reason, ZEM is going to cure it with her army of dogs soon :D 

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1Dabulls23

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
wah wah wah looks this thread has become a mini get together here...So much is discussed ...Continue my dears LOLSmile
So wonderful to see such wonderful posts with personal touch..
My dears you are rocking..Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

wah wah wah looks this thread has become a mini get together here...So much is discussed ...Continue my dears LOLSmile

My dear JS 21 pages and nothing happened to your topic...Congrats!!!    enjoy my dear Hug
Today's episode really did not have much to discuss...I feel Vishnu is a good kid inside and has loads of love-respect for his mom...He feels he is letting his mom down by this arrest and what he does...No son of ArMan can be a goon and a heartless..Embarrassed

JaishankarTunasnahsoapwatcher1

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jaishankar

My dear JS 21 pages and nothing happened to your topic...Congrats!!!    enjoy my dear Hug
Today's episode really did not have much to discuss...I feel Vishnu is a good kid inside and has loads of love-respect for his mom...He feels he is letting his mom down by this arrest and what he does...No son of ArMan can be a goon and a heartless..Embarrassed
hahaha Varsha I can clearly see dear that this thread has friends interaction section and I am really happy to see you folks having a ball here like a family..continue continue my dears..I am enjoying these wonderful moments..Wink..
So true Varsha dear no children of Arman can be a goon and heartless and I am hoping to see that soon now...

Tunasnahsoapwatcher1Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

am not a very formal person but it feels so awkward to call elders by their names :D and i dont want to screw with ur name either and omg, everytime i think this person must be in in her/his early 20s they end up being the opposite. starting from Zem to Varsha di and Kools aunty and now u ,, funny for me.!LOL

Nah, I don't consider myself an elder so feel free to call me by my name, and age is all in the mind, my mom even now acts like a teenager and I have to remind her she is a grandmother :)

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 09 August 2012 at 1:53am

Jaishankarcs-07Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged

am not a very formal person but it feels so awkward to call elders by their names :D and i dont want to screw with ur name either and omg, everytime i think this person must be in in her/his early 20s they end up being the opposite. starting from Zem to Varsha di and Kools aunty and now u ,, funny for me.!LOL

<font color="#660099">Nirvan you cracked me up with underlined...Kools must be enjoying you and prasad calling her Aunty...Prasad used to address me as aunty too...LOL</font>
</em>
<font color="#660099">Janhvi Hope ur daughter was OK...And @ Lassi LOL Kids are cute as they come up with some funny names</font>
<font color="#660099">We used to have fish tank with fishes named MJ, Prince,Wham, 80s singers LOL</font>
<em><font color="#660099">each timeafish died boys used to have funeral by flushing themdown the toilet Ouchbutmaking toombstone with rocks in the back yard so they canhave something to remember them by & visit Embarrassed...So cute but hillarious..</font>

lol ok no aunty, but i did think u guys were perhaps younger than me and am 26 !! and i feel older than all of u reading the posts *laughs some more.

reading abt u and J Di's?! pets, i want to ask for pictures :| so many pets, i dont ,love animals but they are cute. am scared of them for some reason, ZEM is going to cure it with her army of dogs soon :D

She was okay, thanks for asking :) nothing scares the child as much as an earthquake and hearing talk about the world ending for some reason. Ah, those funerals, they crack me up (heartless me), found a dead humming bird last week and they (including my husband) had to give it a proper burial in the backyard. Years from now if archeologists ever dig there they will be amazed at the motley set of various remains! We found a stray flea ridden pup recently near little India, we had to bring it home, give it a flea bath, go all the way back to put up posters of "lost puppy" on every lamp post in an unknown neighborhood, keep calling the local pound until a good Samaritan adopted the puppy. The penchant to bring home strange creatures boggles the mind.

Jai, we have clearly hijacked your thread, sorry! Nothing earth shattering in today's epi, watched it on TV. I think too that Soham has goodness in him, anyone that can love a "mom" so cannot be all evil. Missed the precap. Does Sulo see Varsha?

Jaishankarcs-07Dabulls23

Go to top