India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Regarding today's episode!!! (Page 2)

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
guys i might be wrong, but y put off or delayed accepting arjun and purvi relationship,"WHY CLOSE THE BARN DOOR AFTER THE HORSES HAVE LEFT" it is not as if it will change anything, this is the perfect time. Ovi needs to realise that not every thing she wants in life she will get, Manav and family needs to stop blaming Archana for everything and look at what his spoiling and cuddling Ovi has brought forth.

Edited by latanzia - 06 August 2012 at 1:15pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanalisa21adittygmhatcherDarlyneTulseysoapwatcher1sunflower52

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Jai, my thoughts exactly. I wondered why Archu had to open her mouth and blurt out just then. But as a mother, it is hard to keep quiet when your child is acting unreasonably though a little bit of restraint on Archu's part would have helped.
I an sick and tired of seeing Archu crying all the time, time for Anki to move on. Angry
Hi Jhanvi Dear, How are you? I could not more agree with you on 

I am sick and tired of seeing Archu crying all the time, time for Anki to move on

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTulseyFireLordPhoenix

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

but jai in today's episode strangest part  was damo saying your hard time has begun... i don't understand y can't cv's keep archu out of arjun purvi's matter... it is there personal life and they are adult they can handle it ... how strange arjun purvi does ishq and all problems on archana's head

Thats the props Rach,everything will fall and has always fallen over Archu...Now its high time Arvi and DK go n talk to Manav n let me know the actual truth and clear out the MU.Manav does not know the complete truth yet and like DK talked to Archu today,he needs to talk with Manav along with Arvi..
I feel so so so bad yaar for Archu...Damn I had enough of this non-sense..I so want Anki to move on now...That useless Damo Angry,just knows to talk crap and do nothing about it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanTulseyFireLordPhoenixsunflower52

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Should Accept and  Appreciate one thing Jai.

Its the powerful PR cast that saves the show for EKTA till now. However she spoils the story, she is too good on finding new talents and talented people.

Either be the once new found archu-Manav(Anki-Sushi)  or the newly found Shruthi,Puru,Asha,Rthvik,Teju or the old found great talent Ushaji,Savitaji or the Saviour at right time, the Current Manav - Hiten, all are a Bunch of talented people.
Even I heard the guy who plays soham is convincing too.

And its these people Efforts that keeps the Show still going though the Cvs throws a rotten one at viewers in the name of story.

Really appreciate and Clap for this bunch of Actors who portray their role till now convincingly even though the story is a staled one.

Hiten,Anki, Shruthi and all seems to Portray the right emotions in right proportions and it seems they do great acting these day with the Tracks shown.
Even then I wouldnt fall for it Cvs...Evil Smile  LOL... i am not watching it.

But one day or the other I might give up just for these actors acting.

Edited by umayal - 06 August 2012 at 1:23pm

JaishankarTulseyFireLordPhoenix

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Archana opened her mouth at the right time. I think she was little angry with Ovi the scene she created at the hospital, blaming Purvi needlessly. 

Manav is approaching this all the wrong way, he should just bluntly tell her that Arjun will never love her and she can have him.

Rest of the Deshmukhs have no hope from them.

Archana did the right thing, by bringing Arjun and Purvi together. 

DK did the great job of explaining Archana with out getting over emotional.

Manav is getting to much emotional and is not thinking logically.

caribbeanfanalisa21Tulsey

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by latanzia

guys i might be wrong, but y put off or delayed accepting arjun and purvi relationship,"WHY CLOSE THE BARN DOOR AFTER THE HORSES HAVE LEFT" it is not as if it will change anything, this is the perfect time. Ovi needs to realise that not every thing she wants in life she will get, Manav and family needs to stop blaming Archana for everything and look at what his spoiling and cuddling Ovi has brought forth.

No dear we all want Arvi united but the cost Archu is bearing is too much hence we want DK,and Arvi to have a talk to Manav to let him know the actual truth and clear the MU as Manav is still quite unaware about Prvi's side of things and Arjun's 2 timing aspect..Once he knows the truth things will look different..
We all are so frustrated to see a woman getting abused so badly by her children Ouch/..Its so hard to watch..

caribbeanfanalisa21TulseyFireLordPhoenix

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Archana opened her mouth at the right time. I think she was little angry with Ovi the scene she created at the hospital, blaming Purvi needlessly. 

Manav is approaching this all the wrong way, he should just bluntly tell her that Arjun will never love her and she can have him.

Rest of the Deshmukhs have no hope from them.

Archana did the right thing, by bringing Arjun and Purvi together. 

DK did the great job of explaining Archana with out getting over emotional.

Manav is getting to much emotional and is not thinking logically.

Manav would have given his silent approval probably had Archu waited a minute for Ovi to finish her rant..Manav no doubt is approaching it wrongly..Manav was not pissed with Arvi relationship but the timing at which all D's very trying to convince Ovi,Archu added fuel on fire then..Her intentions were correct as none of the D's had guts to make Ovi face the reality fearing for what she might do but her timing was not exactly correct considering the unstable state and non-sense Ovi was blabbering .She could have ideally told Manav first but good anyway its out and a reality check for D's as well that now they should make Ovi accept reality.

caribbeanfanTulseyFireLordPhoenix

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
And Jai you have made me watch the precap. and Should say, I may have dislikes on Archu's actions, I might find her at fault at times,  I might hold her responsible for her state at times,

But Anki alies archu was so convincing in playing the role that when I see her with that teary eyes couldnt stop feeling for her.
Same goes for precap too. I felt sorry for her. Archu looks too tired by all these giant wheel situations.

Anki does look stunning and convincing in playing that misery archu role.
and in precap, when I saw, really i was like, this girl has something in her that makes me like her.
She looks too good in that, convincing as a mother to the kid too.
Somewhere I see the old archu there. who was simple and likeable.

Edited by umayal - 06 August 2012 at 1:26pm

caribbeanfanJaishankarTulseyFireLordPhoenix

Go to top