The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07soapwatcher1Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

What is FBD?

Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fat boy Dharmesh LOL  thats the term my boys used to use LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07bhallaroxsoapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Lol. Thanks for the explanation, I was going to go ask my kids :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Lol. Thanks for the explanation, I was going to go ask my kids :)

Not sure if they would know...May be they might...

My boys are all grown up and they used to use that term when they were very young...Big smile

soapwatcher1

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Sorry Nirvan, called you Kalapi. Not sure if it is not manipulative, you want some thing so badly you start telling people that in the hopes perhaps that being your friend the guy has no way out except to say yes, he does say no the first time. But her plan does work when he says yes the second time. I remember the conversation with Manav and DK after the first incident. Psychological manipulation is how I see it - he knows his best friend wants it, as do his dad and his hero, Manav uncle, he says no the first time around but the thought has already taken seed and the second time she tries to make him jealous and it misfires, he agrees. Delusional at least, manipulative at worst is how I see it.

Have you all noticed there is not one happy marriage in PR - Archana & Manav, Ajit and Vandu, Varsha and Satish, Vaishali & Dharmesh, Damo & Savita, even DK and Ashna had their set of problems and then she died. Only couple that fights always but at least has a modicum of normalcy is Manju and Vinod. What is with Ekta?

Soapwatcher1,

Everybody on the show has been manipulative, what Ovi did was nothing. Atleast Arjun had nothing to lose because he wasn't in love with anybody at that time, and if was to marry somebody, he would probably be happier with his best friend who loved him and was happy with his workaholic ways. Archana manipulated madhuri, dharmesh's first wife into telling the court that her marriage with dharmesh wasn't legal so that her sister vaishali could get a "legal divorce" whatever that meant. And madhuri, who nobody saw after that and her son varun both suffered for that, especially the latter who was a cancer patient and was ill-treated by Vaishali. Purvi manipulated the judge asking her to get archana and manav to stay together for 6 months. Sulochana, savita, sachin, pretty much everybody has manipulated in the show. Ovi's manipulation, if you can call it that, was probably the most harmless regardless of its consequences now!

Regarding your question about Vaishali, once she came to know about dharmesh's bigamy, she kept the secret and lived with archana and manav in their kholi. Manav the great was taunted about having a threesome while "mahaan" archana and "poor" vaishali cried silently and watched his humiliation. Savita who was passing by stepped in and defended her son. Then, as soon as everybody did come to know about her husband's bigamy, his family and her's; she insisted on getting a "legal" divorce from dharmesh when she wasn't even legally married. Archana, whose righteous spirit had been assuaged by then, wanted vaishali to go back and live with the bigamist dharmesh. Why they did the whole drama of knowing his secret, hiding it, revealing it and then doing nothing about it but going back to him beats me. Could have avoided manav a lot of humiliation and us viewers a lot of torture. Anyways, archana the "awesome" sister had to give vaishali her wish. So she made nice with madhuri who until then was scorned, and asked her nicely to announce in court that her marriage wasn't legal and her recovering son was illegitimate. I don't remember if vaishali got her divorce or not, but she did go back to dharmesh soon after that.

EDIT: I see Varsha and nirvan have already explained the backstory!

Edited by sowmya_jairam - 07 August 2012 at 10:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07bhallaroxsoapwatcher1Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Well, mine are always teaching me new terms, some don't make sense at all :) I will ask them anyway. All my son could come up wih was Facebook!! Glad you clarified.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 07 August 2012 at 11:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
sowmya_jairam, I missed watching those episodes with Madhuri in the court. I remember her spending time with Dharmesh at some sleazy hotel. Did she get pregnant with a second child?

cs-07

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Yes SW1 Madhuri's first son Varun needed BM transplant so she and FBD decided to sleep together one time Wink LOL(I know I know what u r thinking ) to get madhuri preg again so the new baby could save Varun's life..

Meanwhile Vaishali was prego here too by FBD...

Madhuri was the legal wife and Vaishu was the illegal wife or the other woman in this scenerio..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 07 August 2012 at 11:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07soapwatcher1

Go to top