India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Regarding today's episode!!! (Page 15)

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
u know am dependent on my friends cause am not sure what am thinking is right or wrong but if i do this when am 30 oe 40 or 50, then i dont have the hakk to govern my child or anyone elses life. period. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxDabulls23

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanlove

if ovi is not God to change or write someone's destiny who was she when she came and said she loved manav in shravani's wedding mandap ...till the wedding day she had not given up ...did  not SHE  write Sachin and Shravan'is destiny with her ill fated marraige to Manav in which she gave him zero happiness ? Savita should ask her that  .

its just sad education or no education, people dont realise that sometimes they need counselling, even savita archana relationship or sulochana - archana's we are always right syndrome, they need counselling just like varsha did and now ovi does. but EK being the bitch she is, counselling or psychiatric treatment is for the empty headed ones, in real life if someone is depressed or upset, watching these shows wud be like a stamp that i ts ok, i dont need treatment, i am ok or i will be ok later.

Great post nirvanSmile Especially @blue. Who is Archana to be telling Ovi that she is not God and she can't write people's destiny especially when Ovi is going thru so much pain Archana is just rubbing salt in her wounds. And the way Archana was praising Arjun today I could not believe. Arjun cheated Ovi he betrayed her and fell in love with Purvi and he stilll went ahead with the engagement. Archana knew all of this and now she is calling him a good person? If Arjun ever cheated Purvi the way he cheated Ovi Archana would never spare him! But since he cheated Ovi acccording to Archana it's not a big deal.

And Archana needs to stop thinking she is always right she is 99.9% of the time never right. She never regrets her mistakes and then with Sulo and Damodar pacifying and encouraging her every mistake she will never learn. Manav CAN be good at times but when Archana starts with those tears he suddenly becomes a weakling.

cs-07Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Sorry Nirvan, called you Kalapi. Not sure if it is not manipulative, you want some thing so badly you start telling people that in the hopes perhaps that being your friend the guy has no way out except to say yes, he does say no the first time. But her plan does work when he says yes the second time. I remember the conversation with Manav and DK after the first incident. Psychological manipulation is how I see it - he knows his best friend wants it, as do his dad and his hero, Manav uncle, he says no the first time around but the thought has already taken seed and the second time she tries to make him jealous and it misfires, he agrees. Delusional at least, manipulative at worst is how I see it.

Have you all noticed there is not one happy marriage in PR - Archana & Manav, Ajit and Vandu, Varsha and Satish, Vaishali & Dharmesh, Damo & Savita, even DK and Ashna had their set of problems and then she died. Only couple that fights always but at least has a modicum of normalcy is Manju and Vinod. What is with Ekta?

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 07 August 2012 at 10:25pm

cs-07bhallarox

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Sorry Nirvan, called you Kalapi.

Have you all noticed there is not one happy marriage in PR - Archana & Manav, Ajit and Vandu, Varsha and Satish, Vaishali & Dharmesh, Damo & Savita, even DK and Ashna had their set of problems and then she died. Only couple that fights always but at least has a modicum of normalcy is Manju and Vinod. What is with Ekta?

PR has everyone unhappy even the kids...Remember lil Soham and Sachu both...Cry

You know why ManOd's marriage has worked?  No matter how bad Manju may have been at times she has always shared her responsibilities in marriage along with Vinod or even when he did not have a job...Think you being the only son-dil of the family and you have to take care of ILs, 3 SILs and 2 kids...She even took in Varsha, Archu and Vashali after they were married when they ran into problems in their married life.  Manju has never given her income to her mother or brother - Lokhandes.  Unlike Archana who ruined her own marriage for her mayka Karanjkars and lost crores..Embarrassed

Sulo always praised Archu to Manju and her other 2 daughters too...No one could be Archu...Archu can do no wrong...Sulo did not correct Manju when she was wrong because Manju was bringing in her sallary and was sharing the family burden along with Vinod...Tooo bad they cheated her out of her house that is a seperate topic alltogether...But as a mother, wife and DIL Most of the time Manju has done what she was supposed to do being married into Karanjkar family...

Look at Archana, Varsha and Vaishali has done to their ILs...You will see the difference..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevercs-07bhallaroxsoapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I can understand what Varsha did wrong in her marriage, what did Vaishali do wrong, she was the cheated one, wasn't she?
Archana is a gone case, I feel like shaking some serious sense into her. She has everything to lead a happy life, reclaim everything she has lost but she won't do it. She is dumber than dumb, sorry Jai.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevercs-07bhallaroxDabulls23

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

I can understand what Varsha did wrong in her marriage, what did Vaishali do wrong, she was the cheated one, wasn't she?
Archana is a gone case, I feel like shaking some serious sense into her. She has everything to lead a happy life, reclaim everything she has lost but she won't do it. She is dumber than dumb, sorry Jai.

vaishali went back to dharmesh the cheat and lying scum just cause for her children and to secure her and the childrens future and took madhuri's legality and then didnt even treat varun right, except for the guilt trips that she wud go back to being nice to him. ***** !!!

oh am so angry this morning - damn PR LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxsoapwatcher1Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Vaishai was cheated on but why did she stay with the bigomist??  She even ruined Madhuri's life thanks to Archana and her manipulations...Vaishali should have divorced or left FBD...let Madhuri and her kids be FBD or let FBD do what ever he wanted with them...Atleast dont play part in ruining some wife and her 2 kids life-future...Varun had terminal disease for crying out loud...How cruel could Vaishali-Archana be...Shame..Angry

Vaishali could have raised her baby by her self , worked & managed it all with support of her family.  But she wanted to sit on her butt in karanjkar home and create more problems.

All 3 girls are cuckoo and I blame Sulo for that...Mano was there just to wipe his eye glasses and be in the frame with the garland around once he was gone..Nothing more..

cs-07bhallarox

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
What is FBD?

Whether bad or good, right or wrong in going back to Dharmesh, Vaishali did not do anything to break up her marriage with Dharmesh before the Madhuri incident. Never could understand why Madhuri agreed to give up Dharmesh. I agree he should have been brought to justice by both wronged women, Madhuri and Vaishali, instead he got off scot free and Madhuri paid the price.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 07 August 2012 at 10:44pm

cs-07bhallarox

Go to top