India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Regarding today's episode!!! (Page 14)

gavash Newbie
gavash
gavash

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Its amazing that no one in Manav or Archana's family has made the connection between Varsha and Ovi's madness. Haven't they learnt from Varsha's disillusionment?

Your thoughts please

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07soapwatcher1

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
^^^^ I shocked and wonder how come no one  has made connection between Varsha's behavior and Archana's bipolar or passive-aggressive behavior??  Pretty foolish decisions most of her life abt her marriage and kids...Unhappy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanlove

Soapwatcher

from what i remember she told her friends that tey are engaged and arjun cleared it out in front of both the families right there and then that its not true.
then ovi was being treated badly by some men, thats when arjun comes n says, am her fiancee or soemthing like that. how did ovi trap him?

Nirvan, pretending to be engaged, going around telling people you are engaged when she knows it is not true is being manipulative or delusional.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 07 August 2012 at 10:16pm
cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

if ovi is not God to change or write someone's destiny who was she when she came and said she loved manav in shravani's wedding mandap ...till the wedding day she had not given up ...did  not SHE  write Sachin and Shravan'is destiny with her ill fated marraige to Manav in which she gave him zero happiness ? Savita should ask her that  .

its just sad education or no education, people dont realise that sometimes they need counselling, even savita archana relationship or sulochana - archana's we are always right syndrome, they need counselling just like varsha did and now ovi does. but EK being the bitch she is, counselling or psychiatric treatment is for the empty headed ones, in real life if someone is depressed or upset, watching these shows wud be like a stamp that i ts ok, i dont need treatment, i am ok or i will be ok later.

bhallaroxDabulls23

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Soapwatcher

from what i remember she told her friends that tey are engaged and arjun cleared it out in front of both the families right there and then that its not true.
then ovi was being treated badly by some men, thats when arjun comes n says, am her fiancee or soemthing like that. how did ovi trap him?

Kalapi, pretending to be engaged, going around telling people you are engaged when she knows it is not true is being manipulative or delusional.

i think it was v stupid of her to do that not manipulative.. doesnt seem the right word.
cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

^^^^ I shocked and wonder how come no one  has made connection between Varsha's behavior and Archana's bipolar or passive-aggressive behavior??  Pretty foolish decisions most of her life abt her marriage and kids...Unhappy 

am always right but still am sad, am not doing anything for myself but they dont understand. Sulo ki karni - a 50yr old woman still relies on her mummy for her decisions (she does get influenced)

i was so glad when she was rational and pointed out that arjun had two women at athe same time, the excuses arent even worth being accepted and then he earns 10000rs and hurray, i can forget or discard the cheating =------?

Edited by nirvanlove - 07 August 2012 at 9:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Dabulls, no, not trying to set up Ovi with Romil, just drawing a parallel. She cannot marry for love and he for friendship, that is unfair.

I agree that friendship is the mainstay of a marriage, be it arranged, love or whatever. But friendships are built over a lifetime as you grow together. The sort of friendship Ovi shares with Arjun does not guarantee a happy marriage. Under other circumstances with him never having met Purvi or falling in love, maybe they could have worked it out. But it would have been an uneven match, even if she was ready to be undemanding and expected nothing, and he continued to be married to his work, they might have had.an amicable relationship but I would not call it happy or ideal. A girl needs to be put first and loved (even in an arranged marriage) and Ovi would never have had that with Arjun. I wouldn't want that for her, just a settling and no fireworks. Call me an emotional fool like Jai but I would want more for any girl at least on the soaps.

cs-07Ashlaika

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Soapwatcher

Kalapi, pretending to be engaged, going around telling people you are engaged when she knows it is not true is being manipulative or delusional.

i think it was v stupid of her to do that not manipulative.. doesnt seem the right word.

Totally agree with you on the words "Manipulative or delusional"  It is totally unfounded for that time Embarrassed

Nirvan I wrote this couple of days ago abt Archana being so obsessed with her being right all the time...She is convinced and believes what ever she does is right - fair and out of goodness of her heart.

She is still @ 50+ attached to her mommy...Every little thing happens at Ds she comes home and tells her mommy dearest...Its almost diyfunction relationship where u are so dependent on your mommy when you should be having an independent marrige and a family life with your spouse and children...what a shame Embarrassed

Archana's rationality or logics are short lived and extremely rare IMHO...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 07 August 2012 at 10:08pm

cs-07bhallarox

Go to top