Regarding today's episode!!! - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Yup, another one this time in Villa Park, what is with the shaking? :(
Kalapi, thanks for asking, yes, seems okay, we are close to the epicenters and my daughter is home alone, she called me all shook up out of her sleep, told her to go sit downstairs and let the dogs in. They can sense a shaker before we humans can feel it.
SW1, glad to know you are wellπŸ€—dear...oh, your daughter all alone, hope she is not too scared...the poor sweet child...oh, SW1, I know how you must be feeling, don't worry, all will be well..tell her to watch TV or something, will take her mind off the quake...the poor darlingπŸ€— give her a hug from me, she must be frightened all by herself, I know have a daughter too...stay safe..Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
Dabulls, we are close to the epicenters too so we must be pretty close to each other :) We have a retriever and a German Shepherd. Yes, my daughter gets really scared, thankfully I am dropping her off at her friend's this afternoon. So nice that your husband is working from home today, it is eerie to be alone when the earth shakes :(
What kind of dogs do you have? My husband and son are into every kind of creature, even snakes, have told them they try to bring those in, they stay out too.
Kalapi, thank you :). I will give her a hug from you, I just called my husband, he is going home to be with her. You know how dads and daughters are :)

Yes, let us get back to PR before they kick us out of this thread. Have not watched today's epi yet.

SW1 dang girl our families have few things in common...GR and GS are good family dogs and big dogs πŸ˜ƒWe have had few breed of dogs in 36 yrs we are here in US..started with German shepard, weiner dog and pomeranian...last dog we had was The legal beagle Poonster who left us 2 yrs back in jan ..RIP poonster..😭  I am done with pets now but doggie sit for my son's dog..

You name it and we have had it...Dogs, Turtle, Snake , Frogs and bearded lizzard.  I love all sorts of animals but cats...Like them from far..Not as a pet..NEways now only my younger son has a dog Mini Schnauzer "Ringo" named after the beatle Ringo LOL

Chalo hope all is safe and thanks to all for caring alot..

Love u all πŸ€—  So caring i must say 😳

BTW Pls call me Varsha πŸ˜ƒ

Varsha Di πŸ€—,

Hope all izz well there. Hope you all are doing well.
The news Just makes me scary.

Jai,SW1 and all dears Hope all are well and Doing good.

Take care.

Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
Good to know everyone's doing ok. Stay safe people! πŸ€—

Originally posted by nirvanlove

Then, as soon as everybody did come to know about her husband's bigamy, his family and her's; she insisted on getting a "legal" divorce from dharmesh when she wasn't even legally married. Archana, whose righteous spirit had been assuaged by then, wanted vaishali to go back and live with the bigamist dharmesh. Why they did the whole drama of knowing his secret, hiding it, revealing it and then doing nothing about it but going back to him beats me

I Loves You Sowmya Jairam πŸ˜†

Thanks nirvan! I do feel the love πŸ€—πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">SW1 dang girl our families have few things in common...GR and GS are good family dogs and big dogs πŸ˜ƒWe have had few breed of dogs in 36 yrs we are here in US..started with German shepard, weiner dog and pomeranian...last dog we had was The legal beagle Poonster who left us 2 yrs back in jan ..RIP poonster..😭 I am done with pets now but doggie sit for my son's dog..</font>

<font color="#660099">You name it and we have had it...Dogs, Turtle, Snake , Frogs and bearded lizzard. I love all sorts of animals but cats...Like them from far..Not as a pet..NEways now only my younger son has a dog Mini Schnauzer "Ringo" named after the beatle Ringo LOL</font>

</em>

<font color="#660099">Chalo hope all is safe and thanks to all for caring alot..</font>

<font color="#660099">Love u all πŸ€— So caring i must say 😳</font>

<em><font color="#660099">BTW Pls call me Varsha πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<div></div>

You said it, we do have a lot in common:) we lost a pet last year, it is always hard to lose one, they become members of the family. We have had them all, desert tortoise to fish to dogs to lizards - draw the line at snakes, no cats here as well :)

Ringo is a cool name better than Lassi :(
And thank you, I will call you Varsha di πŸ€— and please call me Janhvi.Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago
LASSI - lol - thats sucha cute name!

@SW: i thought you were in ur 20s :O U r a mommyyy !!!! Lol.

Originally posted by nirvanlove

LASSI - lol - thats sucha cute name!

@SW: i thought you were in ur 20s :O U r a mommyyy !!!! Lol.

Nirvan, I wish I was or maybe not, I do not wish for diaper duties all over again :) Yeah, they wanted to name him Burfi, was able to dissuade them by saying people would think he was "barfin", Lassi at least sounds like Lassie!

And please call me Janhvi :)Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago