Regarding today's episode!!! - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
I like to know how Archana handles her two personalities...Bipolar or not...One the mother for Sachu-Ovi-Teju @ Deshmukhs

and

The happy mother for Purvi..

How does she goes from crying buckets to smiling at Karanjkars blessing Arjun-Purvi jodi as if nothing had happened just about couple of hours back at Deshmukhs..

I would like to know so may be I can learn a thing or two πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sometimes people over compensate in the name of beig fair to Be it their adopted or step children or their ILs what ever the case is ..Just an observation...

Originally posted by Dabulls23

I like to know how Archana handles her two personalities...Bipolar or not...One the mother for Sachu-Ovi-Teju @ Deshmukhs

and

How does she goes from crying buckets to smiling at Karanjkars blessing Arjun-Purvi jodi as if nothing had happened just about couple of hours back at Deshmukhs..

Sometimes people over compensate in the name of beig fair to Be it their adopted or step children or their ILs what ever the case is ..Just an observation...

This is exactly what I was thinking too Varsha Di. At the Deshmukh Home Archu was crying so much trying to be innocent and then she went to the Karanjkars so happy like as if she forgot everything that happened a couple hours ago. And another thing I want to add is why does Archana always share with what happens at the Deshmukhs with Sulo? Archu needs to keep things to herself and not leak things out to her mother. It's like Sulo has to know everything that happens at the Deshmukhs
Edited by bhallarox - 11 years ago
Bhalla, Archu didn't cry in front of Purvi and Arju, she did cry in front of Sulo.  And nothing wrong in sharing with her mother, she has to have someone to let her hair down, she cannot keep it bottled up all the time.
Kalapi, you are right, no saying which relationship will work or not, Arjun and Purvi have a better chance, they love each other already. Ovi and Arjun would be one-sided.  Arjun married to a third girl off the streets might work too just as Ovi married to Sammer Rane or that Romil guy.  We can conjecture as to which couple will work and which won't but having a mutual commitment together, affection and love will give the marriage a great start between Arjun and Purvi.

As to Ovi going berserk and the only remedy being marriage with Arjun, I hope he has the good sense to say no, just as Manav and Archana said no to Varsha about adopting Soham.  Nobody should be forced with a figurative gun to their head.
Jai, I posted this on Jyothi's thread but maybe it belongs here:
"Jai, Archana is to be blamed at least for some of the mess, don't you think? She is sweet, loving,caring but a fool of the first order. It is in her hands even now to set things straight, she can tell Tej that the signature on the divorce papers were forged by her aaji, she can tell Manav, she can call Sachin out, she can accost Savita. She just does not have the guts. She could tell Sachin, her daughter Ovi needs her, sorry all bets are off, she wants to tell Ovi the truth, she will still give his dad the divorce as she wants to prove (however idiotically) that she still loves Sachu. 
"But instead, Archana will cry and wonder why they don't understand her, how can they understand her when they have no clue as to her motives? If she thinks they need to accept her goodness and know she means well, only Manav can know that, not her kids, they have not grown up with their mother to know her nonsensical ways. She can set it all right in a jiffy if she wanted to but she won't".
Purvi knows her mother and that is why held out hope even when all looked bleak with Arjun, Tej and Ovi know nothing of the torturous ways of their mom's well meant sacrificial thinking and so believe she doesn't care a hoot for them. Archana owes it to her daughters to tell them the truth, who cares a whit about Manav or Savita, these are her daughters and it is her foremost duty as a mother to explain to them about why she was forced to stay away from them.  Not explaining smacks of not caring and that is not true in Archana's case.  So maybe Damo's words will stiffen her back and she will square up to fight back.  I doubt it though, I have a feeling she will just need to equip herself for more buckets of tears. 
Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Kalapi

Ovi and Arjun would've gotten along had Arjun never come to India. Now things are different. Arjun is a changed man. He has done lots of soul searching. His values are completely different, while Ovi is just the same. They won't be happy together. This is not because the leads cannot move on but because Ovi and Arjun now are just different in pretty much all aspects of life. A very mundane example would be: Arjun is now fully comfortable waking up for water at 5 am. Can you imagine Ovi doing that without traumatizing everyone around her or just doing that at all?
Princess Jojo Appreciate your response abv..

How long has it been since new and improved Arjun has been born or reformed...Its been only less than a month that he has lived life as a mechanic and in a chawl..Man lived rich life for 21+ yrs of his life

All this with a thought of he will be going back to his normal life...This challenge was never permenant...Archu as well as Sulo and Arjun-Purvi knew that too..You think DK would allow his son to live mechanic life for ever? NO

Its like me going to India for short vacation is great but will never move back though I love my mother country...But love my father country more and I am comfortable with the way my life is here...Nothing wrong..also nothing wrong with the way people live in India..Evreyone is accostomed to their life styles..

Arjun and Ovi both have something very basic and important in common which is their families and lifestyle they were having in Canada..They were best of friends for most of their lives..Arjun was never asked to be changed by Ovi..Ovi may even change for Arjun if situation was presented...Love can grow even in a non loving partner...Arrange marriages are based on that principal only...They need something to build on that is it...

Most love marriages are unhappy...Marriage remains and love goes out the window..Any couple has a potential to be happy if they work on it...We all fall in love and fall out of love and even fall in love twice or more...Hearts have potential to be fond of someone more than once...Yes I agree first love is hard to forget and it always remains in your heart for ever...Meaning the fond memories..I believe in hearts are meant to be broken few times before they can be whole and full of love πŸ˜ƒ

I am not against Arjun-Purvi at all...But giving my 2 cents 😳

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Jaishankar

My dears,
You might find this post bit weird so bear with me πŸ˜†
Archu said "Me and Manav still love each other but cant get together and hence I was strict and lost faith in love" and then later again Archu said " Arvi relationship has told me that just coz my life did not work out why should Arvi not be happy."

This means Archu loves Manav and whatever it is now Manav has and will always love Archu..No matter whatever issue between them,the moment Archu gets into trouble he will be the first person to come and support her and thats him and I relate to that old Manav's trait.He will come for her when she is in trouble..When tomorrow something happens to her/Purvi/Sulo ,he will be there for her. There are various shades of love and certain love are such that they cannot be expressed nor mentioned and it makes one wonder what kind of love is this..But thats human emotions and it differs from person to person.I agree Manav is making things worse here but I can never agree that he does not love Archu.18 years has changed him for sure. Just as it made Archu loose faith in love to be strict with Arvi ,Manav has changed too but somewhere down there is that one instinct that makes him forget everything and rush to Archu when she in trouble.You cannot define that instinct or feeling to a specify name as I feel their souls are united as one and no matter how much they decide to part away or destiny separates them but fate keeps bringing them back together through their soul connection and I believe in that connection.
I want to believe in that my dears.I want to believe in that for the 3 years of my time I have given to this show.I want to believe that no matter what eventually love does win and I dont have go away believing that no matter what love does not have the power to win the impossible..I want the impossible turning possible for Arman for being their fan for 3 long years and been with them in their ups and downs.Its a test of my faith over Manav and I want to believe in my faith.
You might think about me as a emotional idiot with one of those impossible dreams but I for one would like to be that if in the end I get to see a victory of impossible over impossible..πŸ˜‰..

well said my friend...and I also pray that your Archu finally gets her happy ending..:)

and

Varsha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, I am in line tooπŸ˜‰, want to learn from the pro how this is doneπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by princessjojo

Princess Jojo Appreciate your response abv..

How long has it been since new and improved Arjun has been born or reformed...Its been only less than a month that he has lived life as a mechanic and in a chawl..Man lived rich life for 21+ yrs of his life

All this with a thought of he will be going back to his normal life...This challenge was never permenant...Archu as well as Sulo and Arjun-Purvi knew that too..You think DK would allow his son to live mechanic life for ever? NO

Its like me going to India for short vacation is great but will never move back though I love my mother country...But love my father country more and I am comfortable with the way my life is here...Nothing wrong..also nothing wrong with the way people live in India..Evreyone is accostomed to their life styles..

Arjun and Ovi both have something very basic and important in common which is their families and lifestyle they were having in Canada..They were best of friends for most of their lives..Arjun was never asked to be changed by Ovi..Ovi may even change for Arjun if situation was presented...Love can grow even in a non loving partner...Arrange marriages are based on that principal only...They need something to build on that is it...

Most love marriages are unhappy...Marriage remains and love goes out the window..Any couple has a potential to be happy if they work on it...We all fall in love and fall out of love and even fall in love twice or more...Hearts have potential to be fond of someone more than once...Yes I agree first love is hard to forget and it always remains in your heart for ever...Meaning the fond memories..I believe in hearts are meant to be broken few times before they can be whole and full of love πŸ˜ƒ

I am not against Arjun-Purvi at all...But giving my 2 cents 😳

πŸ‘πŸ‘Oooppps Varsha, my lonnng twin lost at the Kutumb melaπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—I wrote in similar lines...we do share the same brainπŸ˜ƒ Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago