Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: naava

i really truly think Jai this would be the best thing ever...Remove Manav, Tej, Savita from the picture and let Archana and Ovi go at it... i am 100% positive they will emerge from the room, tears of emotion spent, but hugging and loving...  I really really think that Ovi knows deep down that Archana is right in everything she has said to her...not just recently either.  I think she knows Archana loves her a lot...she has startled her more than once with the truth...and i think she longs for Archana's arms around her comforting her...God i wish the cv's would show this backroom brawl...and then bawling...๐Ÿ˜†   ๐Ÿ˜† 

I want to say something personal here...My stepdaughter in her rebellious teenage years told me later, "you were the only one who loved me enough to discipline me."  And believe you me, it was really really really hard at the time...i wasn't popular with anyone even though i gave much in listening and loving and understanding,  I was in fact the only one who said no, the only one who grounded her for some very rebellious behavior...But my (step)daughter straightened out and became a responsible young woman...and i cherished her words later when she told me that it was my caring enough to correct her that made the difference. 

I think it's the same with Ovi and her mother.  

Naava dear you are one amazing mother and a soul ๐Ÿ‘...Well let me say that you are Archu with brains that we all so wished to see ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
LuvSSever thumbnail
Jai,
As I said ,we debating and you enjoying is not fair ๐Ÿ˜†,
But then what to do Adhat se Majboor๐Ÿ˜ณ, I will also add my part again to give you another post to read.

Considering Ovi's situation and empathizing with or sympathizing  with her  is not because that we have the same streak in ourselves , its that we understand what that girl is made of and what situation she is hold of and under what circumstances her character as been changed of.

Yes she was going vulnerable and even i didnt like the fact that she is still not getting over with ArJun, as I feel she deserves better person for the way she is capable of loving a person.

Ok anyone who loves the pair ,will have a hatred with the Person who comes in between that Pair.
But one fact to be reminded of is ,Ovi wasnt the second girl here, who simply comes ,claim arjun even though when ArVi are engaged in love. Its the other way round.

This girl has been engaged with that guy, Have been promised marriage and then left in lurch.
She was the first one to came in Arjun's life. later denied her love.

I too want her to get out of it and see her life. But still I dont understand why this simple fact that this girl has been cheated or let down ,and she needs tender loving care ,some time to come out it is not understood.

Ok, as I said before we need not have the same streak in us to understand and talk for them and their situation.

We may sympathize or empathize with Ovi in the fact that, we all Know how a Mother's Love is .How immensely it is needed, How supportive the mom's love would be. as this Girl is abandoned of that and she has not gotten or had the pleasure of that love, our feel for her is more.

Archu wasnt hold wrong for the fact she decided or for her decision but hold wrong for the way she expressed it and made the situations worse. Her reaction yesterday was not the way a Mom should had responded and most probably  not for a Mom like her when her equation with her family is considered.

A mother can be strict , can be firm in bringing the child proper.
But when to be strict, In what ways the firmness should be shown off is what needs to be considered.

Any Mom will not broke the heart of the child with her firmness. they will make the child understand what their stand was but not with the way like we talk to a third person.

Ok as said, believed, let archu wish ovi to bring out of this Halat. Let she be firm and strict in that aspect. But
Archu's firmness of Bringing Ovi out of the situation should had been implemented in a diff  way and not cent percent  the way it happened yesterday.

She could take diff measures to do it, Make the truth Know to the child in the way it should be.
Know that Mom's Knows the child better and its her duty.

She can be strict too. but a fact to be remembered is, if the child had experienced the tender loving care ,affection and support of mom so far, then the scolding or strictness at times will have a Value as we know our mom already and how she is.

But In Ovi's or Teju's case, its different, they didnt know their mom only and dont know how she is.
Then how could we expect them to accept  archu's strictness when they havent experience her love only. And even archu hasnt worked on it so far or her actions so it.

So first archu should make some situation for the love and care and then go for strictness.

Hope Cvs does this first.

Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Naava hope it's ok if I respond๐Ÿ˜Š I think Ovi was totally justified in saying it's not their business if Purvi gets kidnapped. The reason I say this is because what has Purvi ever done for Ovi she actually in a way took away the most precious thing of her life-Arjun that is.

@blue Sorry to disagree but I didn't find Archana comforting at all to Ovi. She was so downright rude to her saying she is no God and she can't write people's destiny. To me that's not very comforting she actually made Ovi more mad by saying this. Loved how Manav told Archana to keep out of it who is Archana to tell Ovi such things? Archana favors Purvi more then Ovi and it's a fact Sulochana manipulated her into thinking like this. I don't think Damo has a good heart one bit he is not helping at all by siding with Archana always. Ovi cries-it doesn't matter to him if his granddaughter is in pain but Archana's tears surely do mean a lot to him.
Edited by bhallarox - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

However we slice it, the girl, Ovi is in need of help, heartbroken, yes, just cause for hating Purvi, yes but with all that said and done, the girl is delusional. 

No one however heartbroken would keep insisting the wedding is going to happen, even with facts staring at her face.  The guy per her own admission did not spare her a glance at the hospital, told in front of all that he loves another but this poor little young teenager persists in believing otherwise.  Poor child, she has been bereft of a mother's love for 18 years, the world is at fault for that, she has suffered and so has to be given everything she wants and needs, everyone needs to dance to her tune.  Arjun is a Ken doll that she believes is hers and so he must belong to her. Her dad, grandma and siblings instead of smacking some sense into her, keep cossetting her, encouraging her in these delusional beliefs.  So since she has been jilted, it is okay for her to beg her dad to refrain from trying to get the girl who is her adopted sister after all, back safe and sound.  It is okay just because she has been jilted to try every trick in the book to get the guy back.  "If I cannot have him, no one else can, I will make sure of that".  That sounded like an ominous threat, so if she puts Purvi's life in jeopardy, it is okay, it is understandable, Ovi is heartbroken and jilted, she loved this boy since she was 14 and so for that all should be forgiven. 
In life, nothing is fair, we don't have a sense of entitlement to stuff we cannot have, a promotion, a lifestyle, a guy you want.  For us to be looking at her solely from the perspective of a jilted girl and not hold her accountable to any standards of common human decency is just not right.  Sorry if this hurts some of you, just my take on Ovi.

SW1...as you say, life isn't fair...true...and love isn't fair either...and as the saying goes that everything is fair in love and war...well well, let see what Ovi does, she might be just saying it without doing anything.

Actually long time back, I think I said in Shyamala's post that Ovi will have a nervous break down and PR docs will prescribe a marriage to Arjun as treatment๐Ÿ˜ƒ, as adopting Soham could only cure Varsha's insanity๐Ÿ˜‰
naava thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Naava dear you are one amazing mother and a soul ๐Ÿ‘...Well let me say that you are Archu with brains that we all so wished to see ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†  no, not necessarily brains...hhh... i only shared that to point out that when kids are out of control like Ovi is, they need someone to stabilize them...to ground them (haha NOT meaning the "you can't go out tonight" kind )  to help them get back in control.  It's very scary for them to be so out of control and they lash out in anger and crazy behavior but what they really want is someone to stop them.  

I am hoping and hoping the CV's will show us something positive from all this awful pain ...but then...it's PR...

I'm afraid i am just as naive and impulsive as Archana can be in many situations...๐Ÿคฃ and probably why i like her so much...๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by naava - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Jai,

But then what to do Adhat se Majboor๐Ÿ˜ณ, I will also add my part again to give you another post to read.

Considering Ovi's situation and empathizing with or sympathizing  with her  is not because that we have the same streak in ourselves , its that we understand what that girl is made of and what situation she is hold of and under what circumstances her character as been changed of.

Yes she was going vulnerable and even i didnt like the fact that she is still not getting over with ArJun, as I feel she deserves better person for the way she is capable of loving a person.

Ok anyone who loves the pair ,will have a hatred with the Person who comes in between that Pair.
But one fact to be reminded of is ,Ovi wasnt the second girl here, who simply comes ,claim arjun even though when ArVi are engaged in love. Its the other way round.

This girl has been engaged with that guy, Have been promised marriage and then left in lurch.

I too want her to get out of it and see her life. But still I dont understand why this simple fact that this girl has been cheated or let down ,and she needs tender loving care ,some time to come out it is not understood.

Ok, as I said before we need not have the same streak in us to understand and talk for them and their situation.

We may sympathize or empathize with Ovi in the fact that, we all Know how a Mother's Love is .How immensely it is needed, How supportive the mom's love would be. as this Girl is abandoned of that and she has not gotten or had the pleasure of that love, our feel for her is more.

Archu wasnt hold wrong for the fact she decided or for her decision but hold wrong for the way she expressed it and made the situations worse. Her reaction yesterday was not the way a Mom should had responded and most probably  not for a Mom like her when her equation with her family is considered.

But when to be strict, In what ways the firmness should be shown off is what needs to be considered.

Any Mom will not broke the heart of the child with her firmness. they will make the child understand what their stand was but not with the way like we talk to a third person.

Ok as said, believed, let archu wish ovi to bring out of this Halat. Let she be firm and strict in that aspect. But
Archu's firmness of Bringing Ovi out of the situation should had been implemented in a diff  way and not cent percent  the way it happened yesterday.

She could take diff measures to do it, Make the truth Know to the child in the way it should be.

She can be strict too. but a fact to be remembered is, if the child had experienced the tender loving care ,affection and support of mom so far, then the scolding or strictness at times will have a Value as we know our mom already and how she is.

But In Ovi's or Teju's case, its different, they didnt know their mom only and dont know how she is.
Then how could we expect them to accept  archu's strictness when they havent experience her love only. And even archu hasnt worked on it so far or her actions so it.

So first archu should make some situation for the love and care and then go for strictness.

hahaha Umi keep them coming dear..you are on a roll ..I am enjoying it ๐Ÿ˜†...Yes perfectly said re ,I think today when Archu told to Sulo that she lost faith in Love n everything as she n Manav could not come together and hence she has started to become too strict to Arvi,I think this case might apply to Ovi as well..In the verge of frustration of not able to get her daughter's love her emotions have gone for a total toss..This has been Archu's props her good intentions always has a wrong ending.Her emotions of defending Purvi rightly took over and it just came out a bit shrill over Ovi (both Ovi n Archu are in a emotional mess )She is in total mess for sure..Both Archu n Ovi are in need of each other and best thing get them together with no disturbance...
LuvSSever thumbnail

Jai,

And one more thing I wished to add to the above post,
But when i edit it, its gone.
So putting it here again.

However Savita aai might be, She spills some bitter truth most times, archu was foolish  and missed the opportunity of making up with her daughters in this span, 
so as Savita aai said, yes she is.
In this I dont find fault with archu.
Its the Cvs at fault , they portray her like that.

She seems correct in some of her intentions but then fail miserably in implementing them

a)Archu's firmness of Bringing Ovi out of the situation is fine and for that she making Ovi know the truth is also fine but even there, yet again she failed  by throwing the Support of Purvi in Ovi's face and thus increasing the intensity of  the  situation more. its just didnt help.

b)And then, archu thinking Arjun two timed is correct from a mothers point of view and i appreciated her for that, but then her challenge was the Lame one and as Kalapi di said, still that fact about arjun remain the same and how it get washed out by this challenge beats me. just because Arjun is the hero, doesnt mean that he wasnt wrong.

He might be too good, be hardworking ,can do anything for what he wants, desires, can do anything for his love, in this case Purvi, but still the base fact remains same that he lead two girls without them knowing it.
However he might reason that with his helplessness, he did it.

c)Like this there are umpteen no.of.situation where archu's thought process might be correct but execution failed miserably.

Actually i should blame sulo and only her for this. She brought up archu with a Mind set that she is no where wrong. she will always be right. 
And even today archu feels that way and yet her action contradict to the solution needed.
Sulo isnt guiding archu properly.

Jaishankar thumbnail

However Savita aai might be, She spills some bitter truth most times, archu was foolish  and missed the opportunity of making up with her daughters in this span, 

She seems correct in some of her intentions but then fail miserably in implementing them

a)Archu's firmness of Bringing Ovi out of the situation is fine and for that she making Ovi know the truth is also fine but even there, yet again she failed  by throwing the Support of Purvi in Ovi's face and thus increasing the intensity of  the  situation more. its just didnt help.

b)And then, archu thinking Arjun two timed is correct from a mothers point of view and i appreciated her for that, but then her challenge was the Lame one and as Kalapi di said, still that fact about arjun remain the same and how it get washed out by this challenge beats me. just because Arjun is the hero, doesnt mean that he wasnt wrong.

He might be too good, be hardworking ,can do anything for what he wants, desires, can do anything for his love, in this case Purvi, but still the base fact remains same that he lead two girls without them knowing it.

c)Like this there are umpteen no.of.situation where archu's thought process might be correct but execution failed miserably.

Actually i should blame sulo and only her for this. She brought up archu with a Mind set that she is no where wrong. she will always be right. 
And even today archu feels that way and yet her action contradict to the solution needed.

Umi dear fantastic post.I could not have put it better...I agree with everything you mentioned..you are on a roll today dear..keep them coming..I am enjoying it...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
naava thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Naava hope it's ok if I respond๐Ÿ˜Š I think Ovi was totally justified in saying it's not their business if Purvi gets kidnapped. The reason I say this is because what has Purvi ever done for Ovi she actually in a way took away the most precious thing of her life-Arjun that is.

@blue Sorry to disagree but I didn't find Archana comforting at all to Ovi. She was so downright rude to her saying she is no God and she can't write people's destiny. To me that's not very comforting she actually made Ovi more mad by saying this. Loved how Manav told Archana to keep out of it who is Archana to tell Ovi such things? Archana favors Purvi more then Ovi and it's a fact Sulochana manipulated her into thinking like this. I don't think Damo has a good heart one bit he is not helping at all by siding with Archana always. Ovi cries-it doesn't matter to him if his granddaughter is in pain but Archana's tears surely do mean a lot to him.

I love having your response ! You are always such a gentleman in your pov's ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  
1) I agree that Ovi is angry and doesn't like Purvi and that's ok.  I wouldn't like the girl who now has the affection of the guy i love either. ๐Ÿ˜†  But kidnapping is very serious bhallarox. Purvi could be raped, tortured, murdered. It was Ovi in the hands of these goons first.  She was terrified...of course...any one would be.  Just as a human being to say you don't care if some girl is kidnapped and possiblly raped and murdered isn't Ok Bhallarox, imo. I think that's wrong.   

2) I think you misunderstood my comfort sentence.  I meant that Archana has longed to comfort Ovi so many times through all of this. She has tried to a few times, she has started towards her to hold her and love her but of course Ovi is too angry to allow it yet and Manav always blocks her.  Archana is Ovi's mother. She wants what is best and so when she couldn't comfort her the only way she could show her love was to tell her the truth. Something no one else has the courage to do.  Archana doesn't favor Purvi imo bhalla, but Purvi is the only child who hasn't been taken away and the only one she had been able to nurture and love.   Tough love isn't always greeted with applause by the child. Of course it made Ovi mad...but you know what? I think deep down it made her think.   And i think she may decide Archana is right.  I think deep down she longs for those comforting arms of Archana around her.  Hopefully she will let it happen.  

Btw...off topic...you aren't doing the WU lately?  I don't see them anyway...hope you just took a couple of days off and will continue doing them.   You do a great job with it.  
Kalapi thumbnail

Umi dear...so well said, loved every word...

Archu in doing justice to one girl shouldn't do injustice to the other...in this situation best thing for her to keep out and say she support none of her daughters in their bid for Arjun๐Ÿ˜ƒ