India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal back to old ways!!! (Page 2)

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
@stuti, lets hope the coming episodes would be fun. Loved the boy today.. he did a good job considering this is his acting debut. Also, Veena and Seema are fine and talking to each other. Richa looked stunning for sure. Sooo happy she did not marry or rape Kunal in these 9 yearsLOL Did not like her chemistry with the kid. I liked how Anand looked at Kunal and did not accept the witch's gift. Kunal is still in the right mind about Richa. Loved Siddhi's scenes. She looks so cute!! Looking forward for tomorrow' episode!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123Rush2220

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Feel they had to make some hasty changes to the track as no one wanted KR marriage. So will settle for that. That would have been intolerableDead I was v shocked to see Gaurav, like he has been accepted, so to reveal that be ready for few gauravly episodesLOL

Chalo we got what we wanted, for an hour i was dissapointed (i think i was more hungryLOL) now I am like let's give them a break. pehle I wanted no KR, jab wo mil gaya then am cribbing bout Gaurv and KC not rich, like 1st episode etcLOL Will give it some time to sink in and see how it all goes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-stuti123-Rani

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Feel they had to make some hasty changes to the track as no one wanted KR marriage. So will settle for that. That would have been intolerableDead I was v shocked to see Gaurav, like he has been accepted, so to reveal that be ready for few gauravly episodesLOL

Chalo we got what we wanted, for an hour i was dissapointed (i think i was more hungryLOL) now I am like let's give them a break. pehle I wanted no KR, jab wo mil gaya then am cribbing bout Gaurv and KC not rich, like 1st episode etcLOL Will give it some time to sink in and see how it all goes.

@pink - exactly how I felt too.. after having dinner, I feel better that K-R marriage was the main priority.. it did not happen so what the heckLOLLOL Can watch drunkard Kunal also.. btw, SS looked hot todayEmbarrassed Loved his hair style and he looked so young!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

no hima...wanted to watch after getting the confirmation that the marriage did not happen..i have a weak heart you knowWink... well will definitely  watch from tomorrow... 

Oh yes Padmini, you can safely watch.. he said it so many times on her face today that he will NEVER marry her that I was likeDancingWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

would repeat again... i liked the show 
it was like the old one .. but the good old one ...
i guess to make him rich they have to shw him gettin married to Ritcha ...Angry
Its better he is living upto the expectation we all have 
he loves his son and Equally hates Ritcha .. loved the way he opened up abut his feeling Angry
she deserves it infact more 

Yes can live with the fact that he is not rich but cannot tolerate him being married to the witch! So, really happy for that!!
Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

@pink - exactly how I felt too.. after having dinner, I feel better that K-R marriage was the main priority.. it did not happen so what the heckLOLLOL Can watch drunkard Kunal also.. btw, SS looked hot todayEmbarrassed Loved his hair style and he looked so young!!Embarrassed

seriously after dinner I felt better too. Yep Samir did look younger, handsome he is. Hot I found him in a movie, naam nahin batayengen saab hasegeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-stuti123

Go to top