Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Good...

KC is back in full form
father-son relationship was beautifully portrayed
siddhi looking hot in the end of the epi
the truth is reveal kunal-richa did not marry

what more do i need...

i never wanted kunal to be rich...as it won't be true to his word when he told siddhi in drunken state n non-drunken state that he will be alone...he will die...he will ruin his life w/o her...so he was being true to his words...he ruined his life for her...he wished to die...but he live for the sake of his son...so nothing much he could...he ruined his life for her...thats how he portrays his love for siddhi...i expected him to be such a way rather than being rich...ruthless...n all...way too boring...seen in almost all BT shows...

i am satisfied with the post-leap...can't wait for more

ya for me also it was good n agree with all ur points n waiting for the future episodesDay Dreaming

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I wanted to opt for disappointed but because there was no K-R marriage, I thought it could have been better.

I wasn't in favour of a Rich and successful kunal but I certainly did not bargain for a jobless Kunal who now has a son to take care. I expected him to be more responsible and holding a day job at least. True, we wanted to see KC professional aspect  but  without a job after 9 years, is really pathetic. I  remember in the last episode of preleap he said, no dreams and ambitions but to show him going back to his old ways is something that I find it hard to digest.I dont want to say the " L"  word yet but  why live such an aimless life? Since he loves his son so much, he should have been there to make his son proud of him... Extremely disappointed on this but happy that he is not married to Richa. All the sacrifices of Siddhi wasn't worth it.

The jobless part and Serpent revolting Richa in his bedroom once again, and Veena badmouthing Siddhi, was a  real spoiler for me.

I hope they show Kunal with a job soon. I dont want to see him this way...

They are trying with a new softer Richa to pull our heartstrings but it will not work...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
The only silver lining in this episode was that Richa and Kunal are not married and that was revealed to the viewers without much ado and without too much of dragging and creating MU to the viewers. Thanks to CVs/EK for that... Really appreciate that

But, I was not ready to witness Kunal, who comes from a middle class family to go and get into this petty fights for the sake of money... This scene was created with the sole intention of getting melodramatic and create analogy with the dead Kunal... I do not think there was a need for that.

Overall episode was ok... I was expecting Kunal to be a rich man (based on the various articles that I have been reading in the past few days)... So that bit was disappointing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_

_Neetu_ Goldie
_Neetu_
_Neetu_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
For sure could have been better.
Richa asking anand to call her mumy was senseless.
And she again did enter kunal's room.
I hate her supreme deeply.
cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

well i watched it without any expecations ...after going thru soo much of heart break in the past ...i simply stopped keeping any hopes any expecations from the cvs ...so from dat perspective ..the epi was okayish ...though could have been much better...

thethe thing i loved the most was no marraige of kunal nd richa ...did heave a sigh of relief ...
as i was almost sure dat kunal will marry her...
thankfully i was prooved wrong..

Go to top