India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

back to square 1 (Page 2)

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
jay i was missing my show terribly.. badly.. you know i was  so addicted to it..  today after  almost a month or more .. i can now watch the show.. would have preferred end of Richa pre-leap but still no problem as long as she stays away from Kunal... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaranjay_bpm

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I hav nt watchd yet but im glad that kunal is nt rich nd smewhat living only 4 son as that is hw it should b as he lovd n even stil lves siddhi and she was his life n im also relievd no marraige as the same reasn applies here also.
May watch online,let's see.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaranstuti123jay_bpm

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

no kunal-ritcha   marriage  , saving us from absolute disgust.
i can best part of today's epi...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

no kunal-ritcha
marriage, saving us from absolute disgust.

Yes shumi it was. Other things i could care less but just wanted to know this. I actually jumped off my chair

arabicaAnkitaKaranshumi.

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

I hav nt watchd yet but im glad that kunal is nt rich nd smewhat living only 4 son as that is hw it should b as he lovd n even stil lves siddhi and she was his life n im also relievd no marraige as the same reasn applies here also.
May watch online,let's see.

Yes it appears he's only alive for the sake of his son. Nit rich & pathetic; what i hoped for. Same should goes for siddhi. Well hope this time they do justice to Kunal.

arabicaAnkitaKaran

AnkitaKaran IF-Rockerz
AnkitaKaran
AnkitaKaran

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

no kunal-ritcha   marriage  , saving us from absolute disgust.

@blue:yup that was the best part in today's episode.
Smile

arabicashumi.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
kunal not being rich...n still is the same is justified...

my reasons are he have told siddhi various time in drunken state n non-drunken state...even when she was pregnant...or when he was in the jail...he even told vikram...if siddhi leaves him...or anything happens to siddhi...there is no meaning for his living...its better to die...he will be alone n die w/o her...thats what KC is doing...kunal is drinking not bcz he lost his life...bcz he lost his love...even now he is still madly...passionately in love with siddhi...he could not forget her for a moment...thats one reason why he prefer to ruin his life rather than living a rich life...

this is KC parichay in love...he will go any extend for his love of the life...even that he have to die for her...or ruin his life...

to be honest...when siddhi left...he would have died...he lived for his son's sake...as he doesn't want his son to be a orphan...he lives for his son...but in reality he doesn't have a desire to live...

i want to see a professional growth in kunal's life...which was not seen in Parichay 1...Parichay 2 being a husband...n father of 2 kids...maybe in future 3 kids...i want him to be rich n successful with the help n support of his wife n children...so kunal being back to square 1 is justified...n i am happy that he has become the old KC...

n also in all BT shows...when its a leap...its always shown the male become rich in post-leap...ruthless...arrogant...bitter...in rare types we see people like Ram who is jovial n witty...its been boring to me...kunal being back to square 1 n start from a scratch would be awesome

Edited by Mages - 06 August 2012 at 5:32pm

Sinal_DevakshiarabicaSV_20

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

kunal not being richa...n still is the same is justified...

my reasons are he have told siddhi various time in drunken state n non-drunken state...even when she was pregnant...or when he was in the jail...he even told vikram...if siddhi leaves him...or anything happens to siddhi...there is no meaning for his living...its better to die...he will be alone n die w/o her...thats what KC is doing...kunal is drinking not bcz he lost his life...bcz he lost his love...even now he is still madly...passionately in love with siddhi...he could not forget her for a moment...thats one reason why he prefer to ruin his life rather than living a rich life...

this is KC parichay in love...he will go any extend for his love of the life...even that he have to die for her...or ruin his life...

to be honest...when siddhi left...he would have died...he lived for his son's sake...as he doesn't want his son to be a orphan...he lives for his son...but in reality he doesn't have a desire to live...

i want to see a professional growth in kunal's life...which was not seen in Parichay 1...Parichay 2 being a husband...n father of 2 kids...maybe in future 3 kids...i want him to be rich n successful with the help n support of his wife n children...so kunal being back to square 1 is justified...n i am happy that he has become the old KC...

n also in all BT shows...when its a leap...its always shown the male become rich in post-leap...ruthless...arrogant...bitter...in rare types we see people like Ram who is jovial n witty...its been boring to me...kunal being back to square 1 n start from a scratch would be awesome

agree wid u Mages..
superb analysis..Clap

Go to top