Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

no kunal-ritcha   marriage  , saving us from absolute disgust.

i can best part of today's epi...πŸ˜ƒ
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

Yes shumi it was. Other things i could care less but just wanted to know this. I actually jumped off my chair
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shehnaz.K

I hav nt watchd yet but im glad that kunal is nt rich nd smewhat living only 4 son as that is hw it should b as he lovd n even stil lves siddhi and she was his life n im also relievd no marraige as the same reasn applies here also.
May watch online,let's see.

Yes it appears he's only alive for the sake of his son. Nit rich & pathetic; what i hoped for. Same should goes for siddhi. Well hope this time they do justice to Kunal.
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shumi.

@blue:yup that was the best part in today's episode.
😊
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
kunal not being rich...n still is the same is justified...

my reasons are he have told siddhi various time in drunken state n non-drunken state...even when she was pregnant...or when he was in the jail...he even told vikram...if siddhi leaves him...or anything happens to siddhi...there is no meaning for his living...its better to die...he will be alone n die w/o her...thats what KC is doing...kunal is drinking not bcz he lost his life...bcz he lost his love...even now he is still madly...passionately in love with siddhi...he could not forget her for a moment...thats one reason why he prefer to ruin his life rather than living a rich life...

this is KC parichay in love...he will go any extend for his love of the life...even that he have to die for her...or ruin his life...

to be honest...when siddhi left...he would have died...he lived for his son's sake...as he doesn't want his son to be a orphan...he lives for his son...but in reality he doesn't have a desire to live...

i want to see a professional growth in kunal's life...which was not seen in Parichay 1...Parichay 2 being a husband...n father of 2 kids...maybe in future 3 kids...i want him to be rich n successful with the help n support of his wife n children...so kunal being back to square 1 is justified...n i am happy that he has become the old KC...

n also in all BT shows...when its a leap...its always shown the male become rich in post-leap...ruthless...arrogant...bitter...in rare types we see people like Ram who is jovial n witty...its been boring to me...kunal being back to square 1 n start from a scratch would be awesome
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
arabica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

kunal not being richa...n still is the same is justified...

my reasons are he have told siddhi various time in drunken state n non-drunken state...even when she was pregnant...or when he was in the jail...he even told vikram...if siddhi leaves him...or anything happens to siddhi...there is no meaning for his living...its better to die...he will be alone n die w/o her...thats what KC is doing...kunal is drinking not bcz he lost his life...bcz he lost his love...even now he is still madly...passionately in love with siddhi...he could not forget her for a moment...thats one reason why he prefer to ruin his life rather than living a rich life...

this is KC parichay in love...he will go any extend for his love of the life...even that he have to die for her...or ruin his life...

to be honest...when siddhi left...he would have died...he lived for his son's sake...as he doesn't want his son to be a orphan...he lives for his son...but in reality he doesn't have a desire to live...

i want to see a professional growth in kunal's life...which was not seen in Parichay 1...Parichay 2 being a husband...n father of 2 kids...maybe in future 3 kids...i want him to be rich n successful with the help n support of his wife n children...so kunal being back to square 1 is justified...n i am happy that he has become the old KC...

n also in all BT shows...when its a leap...its always shown the male become rich in post-leap...ruthless...arrogant...bitter...in rare types we see people like Ram who is jovial n witty...its been boring to me...kunal being back to square 1 n start from a scratch would be awesome

agree wid u Mages..
superb analysis..πŸ‘

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes Jay its bak to square one ...

but i am really happy that kunal dint marry richa ..it was a big relief indeed ...

nd its to early to say anything abt the rest of the things ...ts better to wait nd watch ...

nd i more reason i am really happy is ...

dat finally some of my friends who had quit the forum are bak now..with their topics ...

it really makes me very happy seeing this...
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Just to find out about while marriage nonsense, i watched the episode.
Reminded of my brother's project. They wanted to make a flying car & worked on it for months. Didn't work out very well so started it from scratch.
About episode on a whole, nit much to say. Just revisiting memories.
I bet their second attempt worked , about Parichay I am not that confident.
Things i didn't like - Siddhi spent 9 yrs in jail. Richa roaming around Kunal.
Thing i like - no marriage, saving us from absolute disgust.
Only saving grace!πŸ‘
Right now it appears Kunal us tolerating Richa due to family, especially Veena. He's still very much hooked on Siddhi no matter what. He kindly stopped Veena from badmothing Siddhi. Well curious about his work status?
Well they could have shown him atleast have some job , really repulsed by the fact that he seems to be loafing around with a kid in tow!😑What is exciting about a man who learnt nothing in 10 years, actually even more he spent 5 years before doing the same , so in total close to 16 years !😑😑😑
So will CVs do justice to Kunal & us viewers?

Well they did ruin KC to a great extent , only way to redeem him will be to show him quickly expose Richa!
And yes kicking Richa out of the show will be justice of sorts served for the audience!πŸ˜‰

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If he hasn't exposed Richa for 9 years.. why will he now?? I have no expectations from him what so ever. 

And yes, I said the same thing in other posts as well.. he need not be rich and shoulder the responsibility of all family members thanks to Gaurav, but atleast hold a steady job for his son's sake. Fighting to buy a gift for your son?? Wah! Kunal Chopra nice lessons to teach your kid🀒 Worst of all.. he was working after he came out of jail and Siddhi was sentenced.. so, why couldn't he continue? Why did he stop? Agree he is shattered but he could live a decent life if not a lavish one for his son's sake!