India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

the worlds best school

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
well i hd just come after a bruising day at the work and after braving peak hour local train traffic and had crash landed on the sofa when suddenly my seven year cousin sister who is my only companion and a dedicted loyal fan who is currenly miffed because i told her people are criticising mohan while watching nbt in family of blah and pv watchers suddenly sprang on me and told me "bhai i want to go to indore"
                          now i had just come from work doing  productive work rather than wsting time over nbt so my mind started working in constructive manner and became happy that  my cousin who does not like to study had become historically ware and wanted to  learn about historical and significant  places like khajurana mandir,rajwada and fort  so was happy but to be safe still asked "sure but why?
                         then she replied and the land beneath my feet slipped and the thing is that she wanted to permanantly shift to indore and go to school to which nanhi and addu go as they had an excellent school which dont force you to study have fancy dress and sports competitionsall the time and the best part they give you 5 months summer vacations and i want to enjoy that as  my school is bad as it makes me do homework ,give exams and gives only two months holiday  which is terrible
                             after hearing that i just sighed and just scooted from there to avoid any more nbt chap questions so sometimes nbt watching can give wrong ideas and next she will tell you go and marry twice as mohan who is her favouraite has done it
                            well my point is cvs please do research before showing atleast basic things as it can  lead to complications and you already show mohan basically getting salary for staying at home what was need to include school in it so please send nanhi and aadu to school as children are getting wrong impressions

Edited by mumbaiindian911 - 06 August 2012 at 10:57am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arakblmadhuriswavai2knrajiSupanpreetsitammapc_palsanji-mira

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
NBT detrimental effects...Smile
Poor kids and their desires...like we grown up kids never ceased to hope and wish for the best...still we dont get CryAngry
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ya thanks for the feedback
knraji IF-Dazzler
knraji
knraji

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Nice post & it's Very true...lots of misleading things are shown on TV nowadays, the makers doesn't seem to bother about them. 

What u have said is a very minimal thing,
while compared to the fun they make with marriage & relationships, I'm really afraid what if the early teens watch those & take them as inspiration, half understood about certain things is very dangerous in a long run for their own & to the cultured society. 

Sometimes, I do wonder how could there not be any censor board for these(I used to watch one drama(eventually hated the show to the core) where the leads are lawyers, who doesn't even bother to mention the IPC code or section correctly, which even the lame citizen knew, isn't it dangerous...it's so frighteningOuch).

I'll stop here, there could be lots more, maybe v could hear from ppl who watch more shows.

Edited by knraji - 06 August 2012 at 10:25pm
anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
thanks
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
thanks for the feedback and ya they need to  show restrain
Anshu.. Senior Member
Anshu..
Anshu..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Indian shows do not show proper timing Thumbs Downand placesDisapprove somtime they just show for promotion like we jhave seen nbt team landing in Jalak house within the 5 min Disapprove, they never do proper research they just say its fiction but they dont understand sometimes fiction affects realityCry 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index