India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

The Bribe

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
What do you think will happen tomorrow? Confused Will Sandhya step up and say the bag wasn't for him, it was for someone else, or even find another excuse? Or will the judges view Suraj's family as a bribing family? Ouch

I hope Sandhya intervenes and tells them that the gift was meant for her, since Bhabho didn't really clearly say that she was giving him a gift.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyefarhana874.NJ.-Liebe-b2011Fatima_QSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I think, Sandhya will find an excuse and will ward off the judge from the issue, otherwise it may even lead to the disqualification of Suraj if she fails to do so.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874ilovepyaar.NJ.-Liebe-b2011

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Sandy will definitely tackle the situation but am wondering how!Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar.NJ.-Liebe-b2011SAIBALROUTH

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
I think she will deffo find an excuse. Maybe she will say that it is a religious festival and in Indian festivals it is tradition to give sweets and all... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar.NJ.b2011SAIBALROUTH

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Simplest way is that Sandhya telling the judge Bhabho has some misunderstanding and it is meant for someone else but have to wait and watch what the CVs come with.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.NJ.SAIBALROUTH

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I'm so curious too...can't wait for tonite's episode, wonder how sandya will handle the situation Confused...I hope Sandya finds out Maithie being the culprit behind the misunderstanding.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SAIBALROUTH

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I think Sandhya will some how manage to save the day.  I just hope they don't drag it over a couple of episodes.

I think the best excuse would be that Bhabo doesn't speak English, and that there is miscommunication between her and Gary.  In any case she'll manage.

I'm more concerned about what more Mathie will do.

I remember she took note of the fact that a certain type of mushroom cooked in alcohol can be poisonous.  I don't know why she feels she needs to cheat.  According to her husband she can cook hundres of international dishes.  Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar.NJ.b2011SAIBALROUTH

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

I think Sandhya will some how manage to save the day.  I just hope they don't drag it over a couple of episodes.

I think the best excuse would be that Bhabo doesn't speak English, and that there is miscommunication between her and Gary.  In any case she'll manage.

I'm more concerned about what more Mathie will do.

I remember she took note of the fact that a certain type of mushroom cooked in alcohol can be poisonous.  I don't know why she feels she needs to cheat.  According to her husband she can cook hundres of international dishes.  Confused

I wonder if she'll get caught by the judges and disqualified for cheating?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.NJ.b2011SAIBALROUTH

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index