India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

thriller episode...majja aaya...

demigod Groupbie
demigod
demigod

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
This is my first post about the episode. jus scribbling wotever I gathered from the episode. taking a risk by writing my thoughts on the episode. I know how posts get bashed here :P please be considerate. haha kiddin...if u have the time do read :)
Sucha amazing episode. wotta thrilling way to introduce a new entry...dadi is givin d chills to all of Raizada's but not the Malik's :) 

1. Khushi-dadi intro...crazy!! But yeh kissi kay saath bhi ho sakta tha so its ok. Jaankar nai kia khushi ne. As long as khushi dsnt go 2 do smth good...its great :P
2. Sad tha wen khushi got compared 2 a hired help. Well at 1 point she was a hired help (for lavanya) but nt servant. 
3. Hw is it ok for mami to be accepted but not khushi. Mami bhi 1 zamane mein hired help thi na? But but she isn't dadi's bahu. 
4. Accha hua dadi ne room mein aane se mana kia...warna khushi ne toh full plan bana lia tha dadi ko sab bataneka n then to face d wrath of dadi ALONE.
5. Payal this time decided 2 meddle in khushi's life. Wen sasu-ma herself said I dnt wanna tell dadi abt arshi runaway marriage toh kaa jharrorat rahi dadi kay paas jaayeka bataneki. Batao!? Mami knws dadi better n far longer than these new bahuriya's.
6. Dadi hates servants or low level ppl. Khushi is from saadharan ghar se. Abb aur drama hoga iss baat ka. Tho dadi's come frm aashram, bhagwaan ko poojti hai so u think that she's good 2ppl but no...so makes u think ol zamane ki hai. N she is. Those zamindar types. One more trait of dadiji discovered. 
7. Loved that khushi dint open her mouth...everytime I was scared she wud say smth n ruin her case. Glad she dint. Loved NK for standing up 4 khushi...dadi hogi arnav ki main khushiji ka sarthaki hoon hmmppphhhff!!
8. Khushi n nani mill karr dadi ko mana lenge. Dadi likes shudh hindi. N hamari sankadevi toh maaheer hai hindi mein :)
9. Looks like Anji's got herself a fairy god-mother in d form of dadi. She wished for something from arnav but he dint grant it. Now looks like dadi is gonna make it happen w/o d knowledge of wot went down shyam. She wud jus wanna see her grandchildren happy. N since dadi is ol khayaal ki...she's gonna get arnav married 2his wife properly...warna nani ne toh keh hi dia hai...arnav aap apan baap kay hi bete hai. So dadi wnt let that happen again. 
10. PreCap : super frikkin awesom precap. The guy who dsnt stand up to mami wen she's callin his wife phatti saree all d time...stands up to his dadi :) makes me think he dsnt owe her anything, he respects her for something dadi did wen they ver children..hence dadi is team Arnav else...arnav dsnt even like speakin abt his parents. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam.gupta12archie_79anjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
nice analysis...

i agree with most of it...me too liked Dadi's entry a lot...waise i was hoping for a good entry, cause i love all the characters n was hoping tht Dadi wud be equally good...also Swati Chitnis is a very good actor, from the Marathi Theatre Industry...was knew she wont be OTT

btw, i dint understand what u wanted to say in the last couple of lines...Arnav doesnt own who, Mami or Dadi anything ?

Dadi will be team Arnav-Khushi if he tell her that Shyam had kidnapped him and Khushi save her life... not untill then...with the awesome precap, she is gonna hate Khushi more...

loved the precap...looking forward to this track so much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

demigod

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
btw u shud write more often
demigod Groupbie
demigod
demigod

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
haha...i doubt i will but then again i did say...posting on IF means my last straw of sanity down the drain!! after much self-restraint...im now officially a lost cause. IPK has taken over my life hahaha...
neways,
what i meant by he dsnt owe dadi anything is...ASR dsnt speak up 2 mami coz she helped him during his tough time. he values that...so small lil things he lets her get away with it. but dadi looks like she did smth in the past which was in favour of her grandchildren n their mother. but notin more and since shes been away for 14yrs means during his struggle she was nowhere arnd. ASR is gonna rebel against her. precap mein toh dikha hiii.. i maybe wrong kya pata *shrugs* abhi toh turning point aaya hai. it was sucha Chiller-Thriller episode. Majja came. full week is gonna b dhamaal i guess :)
im so happy with the entry of this new character...good they got her coz i was beginning to miss shyam a lot :P tho i still miss him...i like to call him arshi stupid-cupid :P it was sucha lull period...kitna romance karenge arshi?? dadi has come 2 push the story fwd :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top