Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Favourite ArYa Moment- 06.08.12 (Page 2)

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Here comes my total OMG...OMG...OMG...Clay pot session...

Wow...Har uljan in the BG...our AarYa with clay wheel.their Hands touched...OMG he touched her hair...OMG such a beautiful pot they made...OMG...his cheeks with black...He wiped his dirt with her Dupatta...wow finally they made a Pot

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Rituparnaagcluv

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i enjoyed all above scenes mentioned by you 
loved arya  today
love punar vivah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gcluv

i enjoyed all above scenes mentioned by you 
loved arya  today
love punar vivah
Thanks and am sure all of us enjoyed ArYa thoroughly today.Smile

gcluv

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG...I'm still under the AarYa spellBlushing...What direction and off course the execution part  by the actors left me spellboundBlushingBlushingBlushing...All AarYa scenes were superb, though pottery scene takes the cake..
First things first, Kratika is looking absolutely gorgeous in the baby pink anarkali suit...baby pink one of my fav colors...and the cute litle nok jhok between the 2 to switch off the cell phoneLOL and did I hear it wrong...the bachcha party in the name of imitation called their dad YashjiShockedROFL...kids are the most beautiful and the most innnocent creation ever by the Almighty...loved loved this scene...then the hand holding scene Blushing...today I'm sure was a hand holding dayLOLEmbarrassed...Yash ko thode nakhre kya dikhao seedhe line par aa jaata hai...and then the football scene was also so cuteEmbarrassed...Yash hiding behind AartiEmbarrassed and holding her shoulderBlushing...and the best scene of the epi...Yash with his beautiful fingers touching Aarti's silky silky tressesBlushingBlushingBlushing...and then Aarti laughing at Yash coz mud got stuck on his oh so beautiful cheek(m really getting some wild thoughts ...agar chocolate hota tohBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing) and then Yash haq se using her dupatta to wipe it offBlushing...my brains were working overtime saying that Yash dareAngry you spoil that beautiful suit, lekin yeh dil hai yeh dil hai yeh dil hai...sab iss dil ki hi toh mushkil haiLOLEmbarrassedBlushing...My dil gave permission to Yash to spoil that suit more but with chocolate henceforthLOL...

Did I say Yash was looking way too handsome in that blue stripes T? Ermmbut then when does he not?Day Dreaming...GC you are KILLER

Edited by adigaag - 06 August 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Rituparnaagcluv

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

OMG OMG...I'm still under the AarYa spellBlushing...What direction and off course the execution part  by the actors left me spellboundBlushingBlushingBlushing...All AarYa scenes were superb, though pottery scene takes the cake..
First things first, Kratika is looking absolutely gorgeous in the baby pink anarkali suit...baby pink one of my fav colors...and the cute litle nok jhok between the 2 to switch off the cell phoneLOL and did I hear it wrong...the bachcha party in the name of immitation called their dad YashjiShockedROFL...kids are the most beautiful and the most innnocent creation ever by the Almighty...loved loved this scene...then the hand holding scene Blushing...today I'm sure was a hand holding dayLOLEmbarrassed...Yash ko thode nakhre kya dikhao seedhe line par aa jaata hai...and then the football scene was also so cuteEmbarrassed...Yash hiding behind AartiEmbarrassed and holding her shoulderBlushing...and the best scene of the epi...Yash with his beautiful fingers touching Aarti's silky silky tressesBlushingBlushingBlushing...and then Aarti laughing at Yash coz mud got stuck on his oh so beautiful cheek(m really getting some wild thoughts ...agar chocolate hota tohBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing) and then Yash haq se using her dupatta to wipe it offBlushing...my brains were working overtime saying that Yash dareAngry you spoil that beautiful suit, lekin yeh dil hai yeh dil hai yeh dil hai...sab iss dil ki hi toh mushkil haiLOLEmbarrassedBlushing...My dil gave permission to Yash to spoil that suit more but with chocolate henceforthLOL...

Did I say Yash was looking way too handsome in that blue stripes T? Ermmbut then when does he not?Day Dreaming...GC you are KILLER
Ofcourse HE is a killer and Krat was looking too pretty in that pink...it was a Hand Holding epi tonight for sure.LOLBachha party Mummy papa ko milane ke liye kuchh bhi karenge ab...LOLlove them.U r right.They are the most innocent creations of Almight.Looking fwd to ArYa's new journey.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaaggcluv

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Loved all the scenes beautifully flawlessly enacted

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaagcluv

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Amazed with today's episode and cant get off my aryaland. Day Dreaming

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
None else loved ArYa yday??? EmbarrassedWhy so less replies gals???Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index