Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Favourite ArYa Moment- 06.08.12

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hello Aaryanzz !!

Here is the thread where we can all put our favourite AarYa moment of each episode.We will have one new topic for every episode only with the change of date.So here goes the list for who will be posting for each day of this week-

Monday - Rituparna(Ritu)
Tuesday - AbbyluvsMaan (Reshu/Abby)
Wednesday-ultimateGcian(Veena)
Thursday - cssudha (Sudha )
Friday - DMKJ_VB (Ria)

Reserve ur seat for today gals...hurry up...

NB - My dear PVians,those who are interested to take the lead for next week plz PM me.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143IamoneofUadigaagcssudhaAbby-GC-Crazymaha9gcluv-ProudGCian-gafulu14

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Many many ArYa moments today...It was a wholesome ArYa epi tonight !!!Star

First Moment :
When Aarti was faking her anger and was waiting Yash to stop her from leaving Mumbai.That was really cute.Loved Aarti there (Krat was absolutely cute in that)and poor Yash fall pray to her plans and himself surrendered his cell.LOL

Second Moment :
When Yash was playing with the kids and very naturally touched aarti's shoulders...It was an Awesome moment.What a natural adorable scene it was and aarti was clean bowled !!!

Third Moment :
When yash was abt to leave the place but aarti stopped him by saying abt Arpita and there I just loved Yash's big expressive eyes with sea depth emotions.Love you GC for being sucha rocking actor.

Fourth Moment :
Another rocking moment when Aarti saw that Yash has put some clay on his face and started laughing and Yash just asked thru his eyes "What happened?Why r u laughing?"...Gosh it was a Jaanleva moment from Yash...I'm sure many many Aarti's would have fall in love with him in that moment.Day Dreaming

Fifth Moment :
One of the most loveable moment of tonight's epi...wow it was a marvellous Arya moment.Yash removing aarti's hair from her face !!! What a moment ...absoutely romantic n must say HOT ! GC's long fingers with those dreamy eyes and Krat's long silky shining hair ! Deadly combo !!! What say gals?Wink

Sixth Moment :
And now my most fav scene where Yash tried to take Aarti's dupatta to clean his face but Aarti didnt allow him and again she herself offered her dupatta to do so.I was dead when Yash took that so casually to wipe his face and there Aarti was dead seeing him so innocent...Wink

Seventh Moment :
The last scene where both ArYa were holding the POT they made combinedly.What a fabulous and symbolical adorable moment it was.It shows that yes they gonna make their own world full of love and understandings of each other emotions.

This is all from my sides gals.Would love to see how u all felt abt tonight epi.Smile

Edited by Rituparnaa - 06 August 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

abin11Ks_143IamoneofUadigaaggshow2011cssudha-ProudGCian-Abby-GC-Crazymaha9gcluvVEENAGOPAL

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
aahhh...
one absolutely stunning episode juz lyk promised by the promo...
spectacular...!!!! Embarrassed

my favorite AarYa moment...
when the clay was on Yash's cheeks and Aarti starts laughing...
he realizes and tries to clean it with his hand and ends up putting more clay on his cheek... LOL
n then Aarti tries to clean it and realizes even she has put more clay n Yash looks at her sternly...
awww... Embarrassed Day Dreaming
it ws jz a sort of dream sequence... loved it... Embarrassed

Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 06 August 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
pottery sceneDay Dreaming
I am still not in my sensesDay Dreaming

Rituparnaa

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Off course the pottery scene yaar! That was very cute Smile

Rituparnaa

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I loved All the Scenes Except Bua Scene...Mostly the Aarya Scenes..They Are Just Fantastic..Cant take Breath...Lovely And Wonderful Episode...

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

pottery sceneDay Dreaming
I am still not in my sensesDay Dreaming
It was a great moment from CV's Ria.Well so far I'm concerned I've never seen such a scene executed so fabulously and adorably by any other TV leads.ArYa was absolutely mindblowing in that scene.It was symbolic also.Smile

Ks_143

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khuda_143

I loved All the Scenes Except Bua Scene...Mostly the Aarya Scenes..They Are Just Fantastic..Cant take Breath...Lovely And Wonderful Episode...
Forget Buaji now...WinkMumbai trip does not have her.Its only abt ArYa.WinkAnd they were just rocking today.Loved Aarti's pink shalwar and Yash's blue shirt.Both were looking so fresh and lovable.

Ks_143

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index