India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon : Checking each other out :P

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I enjoyed the episode..from whole gang practice session to SwaRon dance but one more thing which made me grin like an idiot today was Sharon checking out her Swayam when he was practicing with his team and later Swayam checking out his Sharon. 

Sharon was so lost checking out her majnu that she did not realize that Vicky was right beside her checking out Neha and on the other hand it was so cute of Swayam checking out his diva and smiling like old majnu. Hayee Dil garden garden ho jaata hai when i see dese two doing such cute stuff. Heart Blushing

Sneha and Shantanu will kill me someday with dere uber cute expressions. Love dese two together as SwaRon Heart

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

aneeqadancetillyoudro30121986noorainnswaron10aditya9121Winds.of.WinterMahirahtashu20lyfisbeautifulnly4usharonArdour..CoffeeStains.AnkithateSharManEDKVPhosphenesswa-ron__anonymous__Satluvsd3flirteyedswayamsharonSawyer_TomNikiBh8Radioactive.Tanuka_TanHataniya_dostii--Rumeli---Nia-neethasurbhimathurABBY92maraudershaani2209metoyouLamheChurake-Sakina----Priya---

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you !! This two were too freaking cute today !!

And Sharon checking out Swayam was like killer to me !! I was so amazed by the fact that Our Diva was so lost in Her Majnu, she didn't even realise that Vicky was right beside her !!! And the way she pretended to hang a notice when she did see him was too adorable !! 

Swayam checking out Sharon also brought a smile on my face as it brought back memories of the old MAJNU Swayam days and I'm so happy to see our lover boy back in action !!

SwaRon / TanHa will definitely kill us one of this days, with all this cuteness !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnAmRiTa_S

NikiBh8 IF-Dazzler
NikiBh8
NikiBh8

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Today Episode Ws One Of The Best Episode in D3 ! 
The Gang Practice The Swaron Convo n Specially Ur Mine Sharon Wink Hayeee n Swaron Cute Adorable Dance !! 
TanHa Rocks !! Thumbs Up 

Edited by NikiBh8 - 06 August 2012 at 10:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnAmRiTa_S

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Amazing wasn't it?! majnu checking out diva toh purani aadat hai.. but sharon checking out swayam??!! footloose auditions mein she honoured him with a tight slap across his face and footloose finals mein shes checking him out chupke chupke.. awesome!!Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainn.CoffeeStains.AmRiTa_SLamheChurakemarauder

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I think Sharon was doing more of the "Checking out" . Swayam toh bechara khush hoke darwazaey pe khada tha , making majnu eyes .. Sharon's was more obvious and *RAWRR* types Evil Smile LOL

Anyways ... glad to see them happily dance and  watch each other dance like this :) <3

Slapping him in the Footloose auditions to loking at him in fond fascination during the Footloose finals .. One HELLUVA journey Day Dreaming

Edited by SwaRon911 - 06 August 2012 at 11:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnMahirahArdour.SharManEDKVlyfisbeautifulTanuka_TanHaAmRiTa_Smaraudershaani2209

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
True, Sharon and Swayam both looked extremely cute while staring at each other while the other performs. Sharon didn't even realise that Vicky was standing right beside her LOL. Swayam back as Majnu. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnAmRiTa_STanuka_TanHa

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Eeep,I KNOW!

Swayam watching Sharon practice,with that LOVING look on his face...was SO cute...and Majnu-like.:D

But the BEST part was...SHARON checking Swayam out!The girl was SO lost in him..admiring her man.She just can't get enough of him now,can she?:D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnSharManEDKVTanuka_TanHaAmRiTa_S

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
soo true amu di!i too loved dat part wen both were admiring each others dance stealthily..dat was realy realy cute..!!
dat line of swayam in the BB court wen he enacted sharon saying OMG kya hum jab v milenge change ke bare me hi baat karenge..dat was adorabe too..atlast i see dese two behaving lyk couples..in their adorable best!!
since the start 2days episode had it all..i wud call it a complete DIL DOSTI DANCE and swaRon-licious episode!!
swaRon took the show away..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S

Go to top