Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Is it me, or was virat emotionless today?

VirManForLife Senior Member
VirManForLife
VirManForLife

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Ok guys, dont get me wrong, im kushals biggest fan! But something seemed wrong with his acting today. He wasnt sad enough after breaking up with maanvi. I mean, viraat loves maanvi more than his own life!!! How could he not display any emotions of regret and sadness after breaking up? He just casually went about his business. And after dadaji accepts their love, he should have been jumping up and down like mad! Guess the CVs have either lost their touch, or kushals down with a cold or something.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016gurl_078poojaa3kushniaangelrjRamii_20niku28AR1220meant4uonlieslovearmaanscreen22munnihyderabadNorstarnrithyaozulfy_135_Sara_Aashika_virmanprincess_sara..Gowri..-Antu-_-Aslan-Let-It-Goa2zahid

Let-It-Go IF-Sizzlerz
Let-It-Go
Let-It-Go

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Ok , I second you completely .
I love this guy ..I have cried when he cried and smiled when he did .
I dont know abt the confessn part but the phone call scene.. he looked quite casual to me . Where manvi was crying and showing pain , Virat looked like he is having a normal convo .
No bashing guys .. I love Kushal and critism doesnt mean that you dont like him , its only that one expects way more from him , considering the outstanding work he has done before.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

poojaa3jasminsandrilaabhilasha143lanilandVirManForLifescreen22_Sara_applenpeaches

_Sara_ Goldie
_Sara_
_Sara_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Yep i totally agaee. i re watched the phone convo and after he hanged up i was expecting a bit more emotion .. but suprisingly there wasnt..
I love Kushal dont get me wrong..
But on the other hand.. it might have been that he KNEW that deep down this wasnt the end of me and Maanvi, thats why he wasnt emotional.. Thats why he said leave it to destiny ..

I think tomorrow when he hugs DadaJi there will be defo more emotions!

Edited by Saraa.7 - 06 August 2012 at 11:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poojaa3jasminsandrilascreen22alicemathapplenpeaches

meant4uonlie Senior Member
meant4uonlie
meant4uonlie

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirManForLife

Ok guys, dont get me wrong, im kushals biggest fan! But something seemed wrong with his acting today. He wasnt sad enough after breaking up with maanvi. I mean, viraat loves maanvi more than his own life!!! How could he not display any emotions of regret and sadness after breaking up? He just casually went about his business. And after dadaji accepts their love, he should have been jumping up and down like mad! Guess the CVs have either lost their touch, or kushals down with a cold or something.

The reason why he wasnt sad was because ... it was their mutual decision ... and he did it for the families sake ... you could tell through his eyes ... thats what i felt ... so no worries dear ... todays episode was a lil rushed cuz it had to cover everything so ... tommorow and after that you will see everythign you need Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

befairilovevirat21

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Why will he cry buckets??They were nt breaking it off for a life time or it was nt an Alvida scene..they were jus leaving their love to fate <3I think Kushal was jus perfect bt then its jus me:)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalparulkinumazhabefairmisakiShineon..Sakeena...SalmanDeewani.

Norstar Goldie
Norstar
Norstar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I agree - Kushal did not seem to be in the mood required by the scenes whether it was the heartbreaking separation or the unexpected elation on hearing Dadaji decision.Confused

Hamare NiShal ko nazar lag gayi hai - big time!Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLifealicemath-Antu-_-Aslan-

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i too agree yaar i thought of making a post but then thought will get slippers so left it...

but truely saying the virman scene din have the magic...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016urmilalicemath

Norstar Goldie
Norstar
Norstar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I don't expect Kushal to cry but we know he is capable of emoting so much with just his eyes - but his eyes were so indifferent today...

It seems like there is some kind of disagreement between Nia and him that is going on and its vibes are visible in interviews as well as the show... I love these two and really wish they are get back to their original masti, teasing etc...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kushniaVirManForLifescreen22slovearmaan_Sara_-Antu-_-Aslan-

Go to top