India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

CD Thread - CUNNING PH (Page 9)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Aditi Hug Did you make a post for tonight's episode? I so wanted to read your thoughts as Kunal was beyond fantastic in the first scene .. I couldn't stop my tears from flowing down ! 

@Ridz track- I guess its temporarily closed and I think it will bounce back to blast the bomb after everything gets sorted out in MM's family lives, i.e. Mohan gets habituated with his new family and everyone including Addu happy ! For now, the upcoming tracks are .. 
- Janmasthami celebration 
- MM honeymoon (with the kidsLOL )
- Mohan - Addu track !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76swavai2aashu_ammanesha76

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Loved the nervous look on Mohan & Megh when Mohan said tumare aur mere sivaye koi nahi hai yeha pe.ROFL We knew dono kya soch rahe thee WinkLOL
Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Deb-]
yaar baaki sab toh thik hai... Addu toh laut ke aa gaya...  Imagine agar Addu gusse main Mohan ka towel...Confused Ouch LOL

omg i couldnt resist my laughter Deb after reading thisROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswascrazy87

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
15hrs : 5mins to go 4 d episode...
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Hello everyoneHug Sab abhi bhi so rahe ho kya? :D
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

just watched the episode again and again...

i wonder wat they r planning to do with ridzie...they hv handled the track in a very strategic manner...
megha now thinks MR wedding was a natak...so she has no qualms about that...and mohan thinks megha knows everything and has accepted it...that way mohan is now relaxed and guilt free...so we will get ample scope to see MM romance...

on the other hand ridzie track is open for any kind of possibilities...it is obvious she wont submit the divorce paper in court...now it remains to be seen wat she, sapna and indu (once she learns the truth) will do to break MM marriage...

Ads , why are you worrying about future . Just enjoy MM romance & other stuff Wink

The way Colors are promoting NBT we are sure to see NBT completing 200 episode without hiccups . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by ankur281

Apun ki CM ranking toh girta ja raha hai...bilkul story ki mafik...LOL

Kam se kam story chal toh rahi hai . 

Are aisa mat bolo...chalna chaiye v.. RM TV ki interview dekh raha tha (on 100 epi completion)..us mein SS ko sunke lag raha tha kafi lambi chauri planning karke rakha hai NBT ke liye usne...

Good for us...

Agar acchi lagi aage ki story toh i really do not mind seeing NBT . Tab tak current Track mein mazza leneka pura vichaare hai Wink .
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Aditi Hug Did you make a post for tonight's episode? I so wanted to read your thoughts as Kunal was beyond fantastic in the first scene .. I couldn't stop my tears from flowing down ! 

@Ridz track- I guess its temporarily closed and I think it will bounce back to blast the bomb after everything gets sorted out in MM's family lives, i.e. Mohan gets habituated with his new family and everyone including Addu happy ! For now, the upcoming tracks are .. 
- Janmasthami celebration 
- MM honeymoon (with the kidsLOL )
- Mohan - Addu track !

Bidzie , Agree Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index