Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

CD Thread - CUNNING PH (Page 5)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by -Deb-

Yaar Sanu mujhe toh sabse jyada towel wala scene achha  laga... both Mohan N Megha were blushing... I was just Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming


 I was always expecting that scene Wink

haha... saare Indian TV actors ka towel mein nazar ana compulsory hai... ROFL


 Haan Mohan ka toh yeh roz ka tha LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76shanu4misty85

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Kunal himself was looking like a school going kid ROFL
Just too cute and adorable ROFL


     Yuppp Kunal was looking very very cute . Mujhe laga kahin khud na chalajaye school LOL .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87Dee_76shanu4-Deb-misty85

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by SunShine_A

It was a very good episode
NBT still has a potential only if colors stop interfering in it with its typical rangeela waya
Damage has been done but with proper creativity, I am sure they can work upon it
damn I miss old NBT

Damage is already done... but I hope they finish it off rondhi track & get the divorce done... par aaj ke episode se aisa lagta nahi hai... rondhi ek expressions khatarnak lag rahe the... she might turn negative... aur ab bomb phootne ka environment ban chuka hai...Cry
yea thats what I said damage has been
but I feel it can be rectified, I mean this can never get repaired but with proper redemption track, thy can make us atleast forget horrors of these tracks

and about R, I don't want to comment
I still think they could hv gotten a better actor for it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76shanu4misty85manesha76

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 26325

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by -Deb-

Yaar Sanu mujhe toh sabse jyada towel wala scene achha  laga... both Mohan N Megha were blushing... I was just Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming


 I was always expecting that scene Wink

haha... saare Indian TV actors ka towel mein nazar ana compulsory hai... ROFL


 Haan Mohan ka toh yeh roz ka tha LOL

kunal ke liye bhi.. pehle 2 shows mein bhi woh towel mein nazar aachuka hai... LRL mein toh shirtless bhi hua tha... bas fark itna hai ki wahan kuch fayda nahi tha... ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76shanu4manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by -Deb-

Originally posted by misty85

Nice title Manesha... but humein toh yeh pehle se hi pata tha...Wink
vaise mere liye dialogue of the day woh nanhi & kids wala tha... spiderman... udta hai...ROFL



LOL LOL LOL  mera bhi same to same...

Mujhe laga abhi Mohan ud ke dikhayega... terrace pe chadhne ki adat ho gayi hai... bus ke upar chadh ke bolega...
 
                spiderman... spiderman...


 I think Mohan school mein kuch kand karega kabhi bhi LOL

I would enjoy that more than rondhi & her crap track...Angry

   Don't worry i think we will get Monu back in action atleast till HM . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76shanu4misty85

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Joined: 03 December 2010
Posts: 7326

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deb-

yaar baaki sab toh thik hai... Addu toh laut ke aa gaya...  Imagine agar Addu gusse main Mohan ka towel...Confused Ouch LOL

kyaa haal hoga Mohan ka aur Megha ka...LOL LOL

arre yaar deba kitni khatarnaak soch hai teri yaar ...
agar addu ne gusse main mohan ka towel...
tab toh mohan ki izzat ka faludaa hua samjho...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76-Deb-manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deb-

yaar baaki sab toh thik hai... Addu toh laut ke aa gaya...  Imagine agar Addu gusse main Mohan ka towel...Confused Ouch LOL

kyaa haal hoga Mohan ka aur Megha ka...LOL LOL



 Koi baat nahi Megha hi hai samne Wink LOL . Monu toh besharam hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 26325

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raone

Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by SunShine_A

It was a very good episode
NBT still has a potential only if colors stop interfering in it with its typical rangeela waya
Damage has been done but with proper creativity, I am sure they can work upon it
damn I miss old NBT

Damage is already done... but I hope they finish it off rondhi track & get the divorce done... par aaj ke episode se aisa lagta nahi hai... rondhi ek expressions khatarnak lag rahe the... she might turn negative... aur ab bomb phootne ka environment ban chuka hai...Cry
haan misty completely agree with u ...
ab ridz apna asli rup dhikhaye gi...

Haye usi ka toh dar lag raha hai... shamil ki last prediction bhi iss episode mein sach ho gayi...Ouch
ab toh usko bhi lagta hai ki rondhi shayad papers file naa kare...Ouch phir nepal se wapas ane ke baad bomb phootega...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index