CD Thread - CUNNING PH (Page 17)

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

deba.
 so nice shayari... koi site to bata

are dhundne se bhagwan bhi mil jaate hain sayari toh google  search main hi mil jaati hai...LOL LOL

Le tu bhi kyaa yaad rakhegi...

http://shayari.co.in/

http://www.shayarism.com/

http://www.santabanta.com/sms.asp?catid=6

enjoy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
lovely thread  ManeshaThumbs Up
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Aditi, how come didn't you write any review for last night's episode? :(

Hiii Bidzie Hug

I think Ads is Busy . 

hey i did write...

i wrote in MMT thread...i did not find anyone here in this thread last nite...where were u all...so i thot of posting in MMT...i try to gv reviews everyday...

here goes...

i really wish both mohan and megha wud use their brains...
seeing the state of mohan...he was being so emotional and crying like a child...megha shud guess something is wrong...if mohan had done a drama wedding with ridzie then y wud he be so scared to confess...mohan was constantly saying that he does not want to lose her...that shud make megha suspicious that he cannot lose her if MR wedding was a natak...

and then mohan...he is happy and proud that he has such a understanding wife...i really thot that line which mohan said to himself was quite disgusting "mujhe bharosa karna chahiye tha...ke tum mujhe mere har sach ke saath accept karoge"
wat did that mean...does he really think that megha shud accept another wife in his life...
and seeing megha so happy and proud of him...that shud make mohan suspect that megha doesnt know the entire truth...because megha can never be happy to know that her marriage with mohan is null and void...

but all said and done...i loved AS perf today...both were top notch...kunal's breaking down like a child was superb and a well balanced act...i felt he cud easily make the scene seem like overacting but the poise with which he enacted the scene was simply superb...

the hug was spontaneous and i felt it was coming...mohan was like a baby in that scene and a physical assurance was needed for him to feel that everything is still alrite between them...

i did not feel the connect between KA in that entire scene...although individually i found the perf of both them really gud...specially mohan's breakdown, holding her hand and cribbing like a baby that he doesnt want to lose her was done with perfection by kunal...

wat was missing in the scene was the connection between them...i thot they were just gving individual performances...the chem was missing...
i think both kunal and AS r uncomfo doing intimate scenes...i wonder y...they r actors and they shud be comfo doing such scenes...

but the second part was gud...at least i found the chem back...about the romance part...i think mohan had that romance in his eyes...and megha was feeling awkward...

i think the ease will come between them once they get chance to spend time tog widout interruption...
so i think HM plan is perfect but renu will spoil it by sending the kids...

letz see...i am not expecting SR now...but romance yes...
and the sleeping arrangements they shud do something about it...mohan shud look for a new house now...

nice to see addu has adjusted in the house...dauda dauda bhaga bhaga sa is my fav FF song...chachi 420 one of my fav movie and kamal hassan is someone i worship as an actor...
i loved the mix of normal and FF scenes...that way they cud highlight the expressions of all 4 of them...megha putting the water bottles around mohan's neck was hilarious...

and mohan with the kids was a real cute scene...

3 kids going to school Day Dreaming

nanhi saying "bye mummy"

addu saying "bye mummy"

and i almost thot mohan wud say "bye mummy" LOL btw he is luking too cute here...

mohan proudly announcing to his wife that he has sent the kids to school...and megha saying that he has passed as a papa on the first day...i found that quite hilarious because mohan has just sent off addu in wrong bus...

and mohan in towel Day DreamingDay Dreaming

megha saying "ghar me aur log bhi rahete hai" and mohan was like "abhi to mere aur tumhare siwa aur koi nahi hai"...i found that tooo romantic of mohan...

and the way both were blushing...i really wonder whether sending them on HM will solve any prob...if both blush then noone is going to take any kind of initiative Embarrassed

all in all...a superb episode minus ridzie scene...she was looking like a vamp...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasfatim30sitamma

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@Aditi: Agreed with every bit you said except that K-A didn't have chemistry in the first scene .. I guess they very much had it and the scene was so touchy and much more ! 

Mohan toh aisa hi hai naa .. He did the same mistake for the third time (first-Amar case, second-Manav) by not double checking ! And Megha thought that Mohan was scared cuz he thought he'd hurt her feelings as in the past, they too pretended to be hubby and wife, plus even being committed or married to her, he pretended to be someone else's hubby and that's why he was hell scared to loose her ! I felt that Mohan was way too driven by his overflow of emotions and Megha also was so involved in his breakdown that their brain didn't search logic! 

Anyways different POVs I guess but yea I loved the first scene from every side .. It was soulful for me at least Embarrassed

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
bidzie...even i hv no issues with the first scene...the acting was above par from both of them...the soulful feeling was also there...i connected with the scene...only i found the connection between KA missing...

but that connection was back in the second half...actually i felt the room scene ka jo hissa friday dikhaye gaye the that was much more better that monday's hissa...but here i am talking about the standing wala part...

from the moment mohan sat down to the hugging scene i found the perf of both of them very gud but chem cud be better...
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Pata ni why u think so...waise i also dont think that they r uncomfy in doing close scenes...Kunal did hug scenes before, so he has no probz but guess AK needs time to be habituated n i completely understand..aur waise bhi,i always find their chem simple yet magical..mujhe koi galti dikhti hi nahiEmbarrassed

adoremevirgo

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i will also copy paste what i wrote in MMT here...if you dont mind...

Well, now we know for sure that the cv's plan to shelve the Rondy issue ...whether temporarily or permanently only time will tell..But it is evident that they no longer consider Rondy [sorry..I love shamil's names like meenu, monu, rondy..much better than the original names of the characters..] as good TRP material...And Rondy sure is upset with that...saw her psycho expression before she left the Mohalla??

Well, coming to a more serious mode, it is really unfortunate that the CV's have robbed Mohan Batnagar of his brain...how can he not talk about Rondy issue himself and clarify everything..At least the reporter in him should have smelt something fishy when he saw Megha accept the marriage between Rondima and himself so easily...but ..no..he did not...and I dont know whether to laugh ,cry or howl in frustration..I sadly realize that there is no point in doing any of these..The cv's have decided how to handle Mohan's character..And if we want to continue to watch the show, we should accept it...As someone said before...none of the serials like the male leads to be strong..the females are portrayed as the stronger an d better ones..Ours was an exception for some time at least and for that i suppose we have to be thankful..I found the scene between Mohan and Megha very artificial..and it was frustrating to watch...

But the early morning start of the day..well..That at least made me laugh a little...At last..at last..after a long summer vacation of more than 4 months..Addu and Nanhi are back to school..Thank god they remembered that these kids have to go to school..!!

And it was hilarious to see Mohan accompanying the kids to their bus stop.with the bags, water bottles etc around his neck...And how Addu was put in the wrong bus..I was rolling with laughter..and was reminded of my childhood days when my father did that..He met a friend of his while we were waiting at  the bus stop..and unknowingly, fully involved in talking to his friend my father put me in another school ka bus...and poor me also did not realize till after some time..And then when the original school bus came to the bus stop. my father .who was still standing at the bus stop talking to his friend..was so agitated..bec he did not even know in which school bus he had put me in..

Mohan looked like a school boy himself with the waterbag dangling around his neck..If Indu sees this..she would be wild.!!!

..Well, I want to know how Addu is going to behave to Mohan after coming home..and how Megha is going to be irritated with both papa and son..

And about MM romance...well,I suppose those who are waiting for that will have to be satisfied with luke warm scenes like the hug yesterday..and the moments between them after Mohan came out from the bathroom wearing a towel...Megha was behaving as if he were a stranger and not her husband.!!

Other than that..nothing much to write about the episode...

BTW,I wonder if it is Amar's money the Vyas parivar are squandering ..first for such an elaborate shaadi..and now honeymoon at Nepal!! well..well...tu paagal hai Sita..how many times should you be told that you should expect only illogical scenes to be shown..

Happy watching of the coming episodes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasadoremevirgo

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Ads & Sita why don't you write your post on first page . You can reserve your post there . If u want i will pm you when i make this Thread  . 

adoremevirgo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index