Posted: 11 years ago

nice poem deba...

kahan se choorayaπŸ˜‰

anji ji hum toh ctrl+c & ctrl+v ke devta hai.. kahin se bhi dhund lete hain...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

another copy paste
... enjoy
πŸ˜ƒ

Intezar Rehta Hai Har Shaam Tera,
Raatein Kat Te Hai Le Le Ke Naam Tera,
Muddat Se Baitha Hu Ye Aas Pale,
Shayad Ab Aa Jaye Koi Paigam Tera.

Edited by -Deb- - 11 years ago

Mein jaati hoon . Baad mein aati hoon .
Originally posted by manesha76

Mein jaati hoon . Baad mein aati hoon .

OK byee Maa !!!!!

Main bhi jata hoon baad main aata hun.. bhuk lagi hai...

deba.
 so nice shayari... koi site to bata

Originally posted by anji64

deba.
 so nice shayari... koi site to bata

are dhundne se bhagwan bhi mil jaate hain sayari toh google  search main hi mil jaati hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Le tu bhi kyaa yaad rakhegi...

http://shayari.co.in/

http://www.shayarism.com/

http://www.santabanta.com/sms.asp?catid=6

enjoy...

lovely thread  ManeshaπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by manesha76

Hiii Bidzie πŸ€—

I think Ads is Busy . 

hey i did write...

i wrote in MMT thread...i did not find anyone here in this thread last nite...where were u all...so i thot of posting in MMT...i try to gv reviews everyday...

here goes...

i really wish both mohan and megha wud use their brains...
seeing the state of mohan...he was being so emotional and crying like a child...megha shud guess something is wrong...if mohan had done a drama wedding with ridzie then y wud he be so scared to confess...mohan was constantly saying that he does not want to lose her...that shud make megha suspicious that he cannot lose her if MR wedding was a natak...

and then mohan...he is happy and proud that he has such a understanding wife...i really thot that line which mohan said to himself was quite disgusting "mujhe bharosa karna chahiye tha...ke tum mujhe mere har sach ke saath accept karoge"
wat did that mean...does he really think that megha shud accept another wife in his life...
and seeing megha so happy and proud of him...that shud make mohan suspect that megha doesnt know the entire truth...because megha can never be happy to know that her marriage with mohan is null and void...

but all said and done...i loved AS perf today...both were top notch...kunal's breaking down like a child was superb and a well balanced act...i felt he cud easily make the scene seem like overacting but the poise with which he enacted the scene was simply superb...

the hug was spontaneous and i felt it was coming...mohan was like a baby in that scene and a physical assurance was needed for him to feel that everything is still alrite between them...

i did not feel the connect between KA in that entire scene...although individually i found the perf of both them really gud...specially mohan's breakdown, holding her hand and cribbing like a baby that he doesnt want to lose her was done with perfection by kunal...

wat was missing in the scene was the connection between them...i thot they were just gving individual performances...the chem was missing...
i think both kunal and AS r uncomfo doing intimate scenes...i wonder y...they r actors and they shud be comfo doing such scenes...

but the second part was gud...at least i found the chem back...about the romance part...i think mohan had that romance in his eyes...and megha was feeling awkward...

i think the ease will come between them once they get chance to spend time tog widout interruption...
so i think HM plan is perfect but renu will spoil it by sending the kids...

letz see...i am not expecting SR now...but romance yes...
and the sleeping arrangements they shud do something about it...mohan shud look for a new house now...

nice to see addu has adjusted in the house...dauda dauda bhaga bhaga sa is my fav FF song...chachi 420 one of my fav movie and kamal hassan is someone i worship as an actor...
i loved the mix of normal and FF scenes...that way they cud highlight the expressions of all 4 of them...megha putting the water bottles around mohan's neck was hilarious...

and mohan with the kids was a real cute scene...

3 kids going to school 😍

nanhi saying "bye mummy"

addu saying "bye mummy"

and i almost thot mohan wud say "bye mummy" πŸ˜† btw he is luking too cute here...

mohan proudly announcing to his wife that he has sent the kids to school...and megha saying that he has passed as a papa on the first day...i found that quite hilarious because mohan has just sent off addu in wrong bus...

and mohan in towel 😍😍

megha saying "ghar me aur log bhi rahete hai" and mohan was like "abhi to mere aur tumhare siwa aur koi nahi hai"...i found that tooo romantic of mohan...

and the way both were blushing...i really wonder whether sending them on HM will solve any prob...if both blush then noone is going to take any kind of initiative 😳

all in all...a superb episode minus ridzie scene...she was looking like a vamp...

@Aditi: Agreed with every bit you said except that K-A didn't have chemistry in the first scene .. I guess they very much had it and the scene was so touchy and much more ! 

Mohan toh aisa hi hai naa .. He did the same mistake for the third time (first-Amar case, second-Manav) by not double checking ! And Megha thought that Mohan was scared cuz he thought he'd hurt her feelings as in the past, they too pretended to be hubby and wife, plus even being committed or married to her, he pretended to be someone else's hubby and that's why he was hell scared to loose her ! I felt that Mohan was way too driven by his overflow of emotions and Megha also was so involved in his breakdown that their brain didn't search logic! 

Anyways different POVs I guess but yea I loved the first scene from every side .. It was soulful for me at least πŸ˜³
bidzie...even i hv no issues with the first scene...the acting was above par from both of them...the soulful feeling was also there...i connected with the scene...only i found the connection between KA missing...

but that connection was back in the second half...actually i felt the room scene ka jo hissa friday dikhaye gaye the that was much more better that monday's hissa...but here i am talking about the standing wala part...

from the moment mohan sat down to the hugging scene i found the perf of both of them very gud but chem cud be better...
Pata ni why u think so...waise i also dont think that they r uncomfy in doing close scenes...Kunal did hug scenes before, so he has no probz but guess AK needs time to be habituated n i completely understand..aur waise bhi,i always find their chem simple yet magical..mujhe koi galti dikhti hi nahi😳