Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Possibilities of Re-marriage (Page 2)

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri7

Originally posted by divvk

i agree with you yaar.. but, today, i really felt like crying on seeing khushi's condition yaar.. friday only, she was happy.. again, she has got a trouble.. that's y, everyone is kind of upset.. ya.. dadi better amke arnav and khushi marry again.. or else, she will exit like masala mama LOL
so true...but i think the cvs introduced this character itself for the REMARRIAGE...only...so dont worry...for all the hate kushi getting from others...arnav will give more than double love to her...
ya i know.. he has to.. varna, whole forum will bash arnav LOL

Sheerinbanu Senior Member
Sheerinbanu
Sheerinbanu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Even I thought the Same. I am sure Dadi is gonna demand Khushi to be a proper Raizada (Malik) Bahu. Getting her good clothes, Jewellery and also Manners (Pls dont bash me) she really needs that.

Come on We are screaming to the PH and Cv's to give good clothes and Jewellery's to Khushi. If Arnav do that either Khushi will not accept or Anjali will get upset. And the situation in RM is not in favor of any fun or any shopping or any event or ceremony. So though dadi look strict, arrogant and rude. I am sure the CV's are gonna fullfill our wishes through Dadi. Like a proper marriage, Sugh raath, Honey moon. Else Poojali will keep crying and make Arshi worried about her. Poojali will try to seek attention always. We all will get irritated and start bashing everyone... What say u Guys...

sumaya123 Newbie
sumaya123
sumaya123

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
i love your post. i totally agree with you with everything you said

she might play a vital role in the re-marriage. i really like her character

and not to mention, she's dam powerful. they way she was speaking to nani in the precap. wow . love her heheheh

Go to top