Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Possibilities of Re-marriage

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hi all...

Am seeing many bashing posts in ipk after few days...and this time the new member...DADI...

poor soul ..she has just entered and u ppl started bashing her..and started analysing her behaviour...what the?

Unfortunately, the reception for her was very bad...and kushi is in her very simple outfit with no jewels..etc..made her think tht she is a servant...and no one told her also that she is not a servant...

in dadis POV...she is a servant...if we r bashing v can bash..mami, Nk and payal also...she may b strict, etc etc...but keep in mind that she is arnav's dadi...and asr got it from his father and dna his dadi also wll b like that...

fine...pls dont bash and see what happens next...

and coming to the point...dadi's entry is actually Boon In Disguise..not only for us and also for our arnav bitwa..so arnav told her in the precap...no one was present in their marriage...so dont u ppl think that thisis a more valid dialogue of the day...

guys, there is more possibility of a remarriage here...bcoz now dadi will ensure...that kushi who is not at all looking like a raizada bahu..bcoz of lack of good outfit and jewellery...has to become the raizada bahu in a proper way...and do a remarriage and will b adamant for that...so , arnav obviously will b very happy and agree for that surprisingly...

plus our kushi will get good dresses and jewellery too...be happy guys...

any comments...any views...or atleast hit the like button...if u accept the fact...and POV of the CVs...

thanks...and enjoy the show...no BASHING PLEASE

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

tinanaiksumaya123sathalurabiacasaedward420Arhifan01Sheerinbanuayeshasadroldc_G1234_rhearuhiAparameghaipkknd-fansmitardivvkNewbiesoapfanNestleToulouse

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
72 VIEWS...AND NO COMMENTS...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desikudi2009

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
AM so sorry...by the time i typed and posted my topic..there r already so many topics similar to this..so naturally...i am not expecting any comments...but the ppl who r viewing it atleast hit the like button...anyways...i think i am expecting tooo much...thanks...all..stilll love u

SidhuSK

desikudi2009 Senior Member
desikudi2009
desikudi2009

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri7

72 VIEWS...AND NO COMMENTS...

I agree thinking the same...remarriage is there.
ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Im thinking the same
*fingers crossed* :)
sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
hi all...

i have chnged my user name from sripriyan to sri7...PLEASE NOTE THIS...I AM NOT NEW...AND DO COMMENT to my posts..

thanks
divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i agree with you yaar.. but, today, i really felt like crying on seeing khushi's condition yaar.. friday only, she was happy.. again, she has got a trouble.. that's y, everyone is kind of upset.. ya.. dadi better make arnav and khushi marry again.. or else, she will exit like masala mama LOL

Edited by divvk - 06 August 2012 at 11:24am

sri7

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

i agree with you yaar.. but, today, i really felt like crying on seeing khushi's condition yaar.. friday only, she was happy.. again, she has got a trouble.. that's y, everyone is kind of upset.. ya.. dadi better amke arnav and khushi marry again.. or else, she will exit like masala mama LOL
so true...but i think the cvs introduced this character itself for the REMARRIAGE...only...so dont worry...for all the hate kushi getting from others...arnav will give more than double love to her...

Go to top